Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

I do not think that it would be a wise thing to offer products for free. It would be a much better idea to offer really exclusive discounts to customers at some kind of special day.
If you're offering discount or giving free products, they are all the same because the discounts given could also be equal in price to the free products you're giving out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think that it would be a wise thing to offer products for free. It would be a much better idea to offer really exclusive discounts to customers at some kind of special day.
It is really wise to give free product regularly by the business if you really want your business to grow. But you need to plan very well so that you will not lose all your funds.

It is really wise to give free product regularly by the business if you really want your business to grow. But you need to plan very well so that you will not lose all your funds.

Some companies usually offer products as samples to their customers and this is the main reason why they have to offer products because it is a part of marketing process.

Some companies usually offer products as samples to their customers and this is the main reason why they have to offer products because it is a part of marketing process.
It is part of the marketing strategy to give free product and mostly it works if you are introducing a new product. This is probably the best way to promote a new product.

Giving a freegive away day to customers where they can purchase goods and services on that day without paying is a nice marketing strategy, but should only be done by businesses who can afford to do it because it could incure a lot of loss on a business.

What of a situation in which another product of different nature entirely outside of what the business is selling is being offered for free to customers , don't you think it is also acceptable. ?
Actually in that case it is very good for such products to be offer freely without any thinking of losses because that is another way of making your products to be well-known to the society.

Actually in that case it is very good for such products to be offer freely without any thinking of losses because that is another way of making your products to be well-known to the society.
From your comments , I think if people are giving out products for the main purpose of advertising and making their company popular, then offering another product outside what the company is producing not be the best option.

From your comments , I think if people are giving out products for the main purpose of advertising and making their company popular, then offering another product outside what the company is producing not be the best option.
Yes! It is absolutely the best way to market new products and services and also to attract new customers. You and I know that customers like free things and they will be attracted by giving free things

Yes! It is absolutely the best way to market new products and services and also to attract new customers. You and I know that customers like free things and they will be attracted by giving free things
Yes , we like free things and we will always be attracted to free things. In that case if a particular company is offering free product a lot of people will always find time to be among the beneficiary. This is an indirect marketing strategy.

having a free product on a particular kind of day works like magic, the sales on that day would definitely be explosive, but you also need to cover some other aspect of your finances so as to avoid complications that might arise.

having a free product on a particular kind of day works like magic, the sales on that day would definitely be explosive, but you also need to cover some other aspect of your finances so as to avoid complications that might arise.
It is always wonderful to have a specific day set aside to give free things. It is very important to set the date because you must have had it all planned out before you embark on it.

I would like a situation in which free products are being offered , but the type of product to be offered by any business organisation as a marketing strategy will depend on the price.
I would like a situation in which free products are being offered , but the type of product to be offered by any business organisation as a marketing strategy will depend on the price.

The owner of the business should stipulate a day to distribute free gifts to their clients or customers . This is a marketing strategy that is being used by most of the companies today to attract more customers.

It is always wonderful to have a specific day set aside to give free things. It is very important to set the date because you must have had it all planned out before you embark on it.
planning is very important as you do not want to look disorganize, and it also is a great form of marketing, imagine you stated on your advert, free cup cake for the first 20 people on friday, there would be some sort of rush because of the advertisement.

planning is very important as you do not want to look disorganize, and it also is a great form of marketing, imagine you stated on your advert, free cup cake for the first 20 people on friday, there would be some sort of rush because of the advertisement.
I quite agreed because it is very necessary for the business to plan properly before deciding to give out free gift, so that it will not affect the business negatively.

Company that is willing to do such a thing must plan very well because if you do not plan and you started giving out free product to the people it will have a negative impact on the financial status of the company

It is part of the marketing strategy to give free product and mostly it works if you are introducing a new product. This is probably the best way to promote a new product.

Many companies usually set a budget for marketing and giving away products for free is also one of the most important aspects of this marketing strategy as well.

Do not rush into something like this. You have to make sure that you have realised good profits before doing this.
If you are not using profits to do this, it'll leaf to losses.

There is something that is known as black Friday discounts sales and you can be able to create your own version because it is going to boost a lot of awareness about your business.

There is something that is known as black Friday discounts sales and you can be able to create your own version because it is going to boost a lot of awareness about your business.
I know of this type of program and it is often done weekly to give discount to customers that patronizes. You may buy a particular product and you'll be given another product for free.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds