Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

Free product are meant to be given given customers to show our appreciation for their patronage and their loyalty towards our organisation , but it should be once awhile

Advertisement Placeholder
I have found out that this is one of the most remarkable kind of marketing that you can do for your business because it is going to increase awareness and it is also going to attract loyal customers.

Actually making a free gifts day is not mandatory in business but it's necessary and very important. many companies do that in other to advertise thete products to the society to get new customers and also encourage there existing customers.
Well it's possible for business owners to make a free gifts day to customers and even employees but it's not necessary because there are other better options to get your customers motivated and also encourage them.

Last edited:
Every business is esterblished to make profit while delivering quality services to its esteem customers,it would be counter productive to be giving away your products frre without money,you will run into loss.
Any business organisation that wants to give something free must have something to get in return. It does not make sense for you to give something free and you will not make profit on the long run.

Yes if you do that,it will not be a bad idea, one thing I noticed with people is that if you are good at appreciating them they'll try their best to work hard, giving gifts to your employees is a good idea.
There is some big companies that normally do that to their employees them actually have period for that special day for that, we all know that not companies does that is few of them that can do it to their employees.

Any business organisation that wants to give something free must have something to get in return. It does not make sense for you to give something free and you will not make profit on the long run.
That is definitely one of the strategy that most busineses use when they are doing some promotion and giveaway,they have a way of making up with what they are giving out as promo.

Free product are meant to be given given customers to show our appreciation for their patronage and their loyalty towards our organisation , but it should be once awhile
Different businesses have different policies when it comes to giving of free product or bonuses to customers. Some business ventures makes it an annual event.

There is actually a point trying to satisfy customers but not at the expense of the business success.
This will also help to attract more customers as well

There is actually a point trying to satisfy customers but not at the expense of the business success.
This will also help to attract more customers as well
As a businessman you need to understand that your customers are the bedrock of your business and you must try as much as possible to satisfy them. They are the reason your business thrives.

In my own opinion that's not really important, if you are having a good employer he might not be in support of this, you can decide to give out the gift anytime.

In my own opinion that's not really important, if you are having a good employer he might not be in support of this, you can decide to give out the gift anytime.
Giving out free products should not be a must in a business venture but if you want to do it you must make sure that you will be in profit at the end of everything. Some business ventures use it to create awareness.

It is important that businesses make out days for some free products. You will not give all products for free but when someone buys a certain amount of product you give him or her some for free.

This is one of the strategies businesses use to get a lot of customers and sales on daily basis. there are also big businesses that make a special day for discounts like the black friday.
It's also possible that you as the customer are actually paying for all the items or at least most of it. This is marketing strategy that works because it's been shown that people like to think they are getting something for free, even if they are not.

It's also possible that you as the customer are actually paying for all the items or at least most of it. This is marketing strategy that works because it's been shown that people like to think they are getting something for free, even if they are not.
A lot of business people should always have strategies in order to make customers to come back. When you give them discounts on products they will always like to patronize you.

Well, in my own opinion, I would say that it's a bad strategy for your business and won't help in the growth of your business. This is because most people would wait for that very period or day to come before they can patronize your products.

Giving out free products should not be a must in a business venture but if you want to do it you must make sure that you will be in profit at the end of everything. Some business ventures use it to create awareness.
That's just it, it will help in motivating the employees, if you are not used to this kinds of things you should develop this Habit of giving free things to your employees.

Well I see it a very important thing that businesses make out days for some free products. You will not give all products for free but when someone buys a certain amount of product you give him or her some for free.

This is one of the strategies businesses use to get a lot of customers and sales on daily basis. there are also big businesses that make a special day for discounts like the black friday.

I can honestly state that I have great faith in the work I do since I consistently love it and reach the objectives I set for myself. Because learning is fun, I can suggest it to everyone.

Well I see it a very important thing that businesses make out days for some free products. You will not give all products for free but when someone buys a certain amount of product you give him or her some for free.

Most of the companies would distribute free products most especially during important seasons, so that they can attract new customers and introduce or promote new products.

That's just it, it will help in motivating the employees, if you are not used to this kinds of things you should develop this Habit of giving free things to your employees.
Yeah, as a business owner you should not make such things compulsory instead you should give them when you are comfortable. This can be done when there is big turnover.

Yeah, as a business owner you should not make such things compulsory instead you should give them when you are comfortable. This can be done when there is big turnover.
That's completely true, if you are good at doing things like this you'll definitely have the best results, the main reason why we start up the business is to earn money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds