Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should business owners make a special day for free products?

organising events is actually one of the best methods in which you can use to market your business well. Some people also do that in this part of the world and it seems to work.

There are plenty of firms that usually organise public events in order to market their business more and more. This also involves inviting public representatives for the company and also inviting some special guests as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making days to give out an employee gifts for there good works is really nice and motivating though it must not mandatory, if you can not afford such in your own business or organisation.

This may not be possible in some business organisation , to give out free products to client because of the type of products they are dealing with . Some are too expensive to be given out for free.

This may not be possible in some business organisation , to give out free products to client because of the type of products they are dealing with . Some are too expensive to be given out for free.
Giving of free products is very good to help the business grow very quickly but it must be done with adequate plans because if you do not plan it out well and you start giving out free things it may affect the company's finances.

Giving of free products is very good to help the business grow very quickly but it must be done with adequate plans because if you do not plan it out well and you start giving out free things it may affect the company's finances.
That is exactly what I put into consideration. So many things comes with it advantage and disadvantage but here the advantage and the disadvantage must be properly scale to to have an idea of what it might cost.

That is exactly what I put into consideration. So many things comes with it advantage and disadvantage but here the advantage and the disadvantage must be properly scale to to have an idea of what it might cost.
I do not think that this disadvantage in giving out free gift because it is one of the ways to market your product and services. The only disadvantage is when you do not plan it out well because it may affect the finances of the business.

I do not think that this disadvantage in giving out free gift because it is one of the ways to market your product and services. The only disadvantage is when you do not plan it out well because it may affect the finances of the business.
Best on the write-up from the original poster. He was actually talking about making a day for everyone to have access to free products in a business. This may not likely be possible base on my own point of view.

This might not be the best marketing strategy especially for start-up businesses as the sole aim is to make money ultimately.
It might sound good, but you might want to consider making promo's as it would be friendly to you the entrepreneur and your customers

Best on the write-up from the original poster. He was actually talking about making a day for everyone to have access to free products in a business. This may not likely be possible base on my own point of view.
Creating a day to offer free product to the customers should be done occasionally and it is one of the ways to keep marketing your product and services. Some stores would do this on a weekly basis. It depends on the budget of the company.

Yeah that cannot be possible in all businesses that is why it is very good for everyone either a company boss or business owners should cut his coat according to his own size.

This might not be the best marketing strategy especially for start-up businesses as the sole aim is to make money ultimately.
It might sound good, but you might want to consider making promo's as it would be friendly to you the entrepreneur and your customers
Giving out free product to customers is good and it will always make them xome for more , but on theside of the owner of the business , its not always advisable because it will affect the business

A special day when they simply give everything for free to their customers without any payments, so they become the best business/company around and it will make people to appreciate and like that business afterwards. The business might lose a lot of money but maybe it will help it to grow and help to it's future so it actually might be worth it, it is indeed risky but it is just like any investment and who knows it actually might succeed. But what about you do you think it will be worth it for the business owners to make a free giveaway day of products?
This could be a part of their marketing, when people receive something from a company and it is a useful product they will come back, that is how a company grow.

This could be a part of their marketing, when people receive something from a company and it is a useful product they will come back, that is how a company grow.
The people that received free product from a particular company and found it very useful will definitely come back again to patronise the company which is a very good marketing strategy.

Yeah that cannot be possible in all businesses that is why it is very good for everyone either a company boss or business owners should cut his coat according to his own size.
What of a situation in which another product of different nature entirely outside of what the business is selling is being offered for free to customers , don't you think it is also acceptable. ?

What of a situation in which another product of different nature entirely outside of what the business is selling is being offered for free to customers , don't you think it is also acceptable. ?
Giving out free gift is not what should be done every time because it could run the business down . It is like doing marketing because if you go to the media or better still online, to make advertisement, you will pay and it is another way to advertise your product and services.

Giving out free gift is not what should be done every time because it could run the business down . It is like doing marketing because if you go to the media or better still online, to make advertisement, you will pay and it is another way to advertise your product and services.
I also thought as much. It shouldn't be done all the time and because of this , so many business owners who are interested to give out free products do it only on seasonal period.

I also thought as much. It shouldn't be done all the time and because of this , so many business owners who are interested to give out free products do it only on seasonal period.
If a business owner do not make a plan for the budget and I started doing it on a daily basis, it will have an adverse effect on the smooth running of the business.

If a business owner do not make a plan for the budget and I started doing it on a daily basis, it will have an adverse effect on the smooth running of the business.
It is one of the things that must be planned for and must be critically examined before it is been done because it may land the company in debts if care is not taken.

In my own opinion , giving out free products can only be done by big companies and organisation that have more than enough , because giving out free product might affects small business .
Giving out free product does not mean you will give expensive products to people instead anyone who buys a product to a certain level then you will give him or her a gift. Of course when you give expensive products out, you will make a lot of losses.

Making days to give out an employee gifts for there good works is really nice and motivating though it must not mandatory, if you can not afford such in your own business or organisation.

I do not think that it would be a wise thing to offer products for free. It would be a much better idea to offer really exclusive discounts to customers at some kind of special day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds