Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Share your online and offline income streams, and how much you make in a week, month with those streams of incomes??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I'm earning offline Rs 37000 Pakistani that is 230 US dollars. Few months later my YouTube channel got monetized. Since then I haven't uploaded anything on my channel so my estimated revenue is 8 dollars right now and bizdustry is the 2nd online earning platform that I have joined on November 2020. Because of my busy routine I have earned 4180 Biz notes and 1018 trophy points till now. So I haven't credited any online income till now.

Currently I'm earning offline Rs 37000 Pakistani that is 230 US dollars. Few months later my YouTube channel got monetized. Since then I haven't uploaded anything on my channel so my estimated revenue is 8 dollars right now and bizdustry is the 2nd online earning platform that I have joined on November 2020. Because of my busy routine I have earned 4180 Biz notes and 1018 trophy points till now. So I haven't credited any online income till now.
You need to work hard both in your youtube channel and also in bizdustry here. Try to promote your youtube and upload quality videos that has lots to teach. Don't rely on luck to play your part and get you audience to will start flooding your YouTube channel and view what you upload there. You will be the one to work harder and actualize hour goal of earning passive income through it.

As a result of covid 19 I don't have any offline income stream again but just focusing on online income stream from bizdustry and other platform with a budget of $100 as minimum per month.

I'm an electrical engineer by profession and that's what is giving me some money offline, about $100 a month while my online hustle is bizdustry, I joined last month and within a week I make $10 which is really very great I have made another $10 which I have withdrawn this evening and hoping to get paid by tomorrow. Bizdustry is the best online business hustle I have every known in all my life and day to day existence.

You need to work hard both in your youtube channel and also in bizdustry here. Try to promote your youtube and upload quality videos that has lots to teach. Don't rely on luck to play your part and get you audience to will start flooding your YouTube channel and view what you upload there. You will be the one to work harder and actualize hour goal of earning passive income through it.
That's what I'm always striving for, time will tell, where I will take my ambition to. I'm saving up to make some money out for my project on demand. I know the online gaming project will cost me more than $5,000 to achieve the aim. Cos their are many things that I need to put in place to make the project runs successfully.

My online source comes mainly from get paid to post forum example like bizdustry.com, dimeforum.com and beermoneyforum.gg, I make around 1$/2$ everyday, and it seems good

I don't have any offline business which I run at the moment.... I'm just focusing on online businesses which includes get paid to post sites and network marketing which gives me at least $15 every week

I have done graduation last year since due to covid i havent started any job.now recently few weeks before i have started doing work here in bizdustry where i have first earned 7000 bznotes but unfortunate the forum had gone hacked due to which i lost 2000 biznotes because i hadnot saved screenshot of 7000 i had screenshot of 5000biznots now i have earned overall about 14000bznotes

At the moment, my only source of money is through online earning sites. Currently, I'm only active in this forum, though in the past, I've participated in mylot and forumcoin. Also, I was earning from Twitchfollowers and got paid a few times. After more than a month of my stay here, I managed to earn about more or less $30.

As for my own income, I have online business which is in the freelancing section and I also work here on BizDustry. For my offline Business. I'm a farmer and I farm plantain for a living and also teach. These are some of the things to engage myself and make some good amount of money for myself.

My online business is not my main business. I do involve in it to past time and also to make passive income. So I am only targeting 100$ monthly to run some little expense at home.

My online business is not my main business. I do involve in it to past time and also to make passive income. So I am only targeting 100$ monthly to run some little expense at home.

My online hustle involves trading g cryptocurrency and bizdustry and so far i make between $50 particularly from my trading experience. My offline e hustle has to deal with rendering legal services which am currently doing pro bono for now.

The amount of money that I can generate with my earnings online and off is unpredictable. In my country I have a monthly salary but the government, in view of the critical situation, has dedicated itself to trying to somehow correct the Pyrrhic salary we have and is giving different monthly bonuses to try to give the population purchasing power.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm currently have a offline and online, where I'm working. My offline business is graphics design and I have a two site that I'm working there, the first sites that I'd paying me most is Bizdustry and I'm earning $25 from the both sites per week. And then, I'm earning $40-50 per week from my offline.

I have two incomes streams that I currently earning from, an offline and online type. The online income site is BIZDUSTRY, I work here steady than any other online sites. My offline type, is my gaming network, where I rented a mini shop to host gamers through PS4, XBOX ONE console etc. They compete against each other for personal satisfaction. My combined weekly income from both streams of income is estimated around $80. my offline job brings in 60% totalling $50 a week, while bizdustry brings in 40% totalling $30 a week.

what are your top online and offline income streams, and how much do you make in a week, month through it??
I have an offline and online income. My offline is food server, since I was a student before covid broke out. My only online source is bizdustry. When converted to dollars, I make $15 a week from my offline work and $10 from bizdustry.

I'm currently have a offline and online, where I'm working. My offline business is graphics design and I have a two site that I'm working there, the first sites that I'd paying me most is Bizdustry and I'm earning $25 from the both sites per week. And then, I'm earning $40-50 per week from my offline.
That's pretty cool, you got a good skill in graphics design. I'm also a graphic designer, but not all that professional. I create graphics for my own use, but I have posted it once via fiverr.com, an icon, and logo type graphics design.

Well am also into both online and offline business, I work as a sales representative from monday to Friday and Saturdays i work in a shop nearby, and also for online business, am currently into bizdustry only for now. Sundays are

Well am also into both online and offline business, I work as a sales representative from monday to Friday and Saturdays i work in a shop nearby, and also for online business, am currently into bizdustry only for now. Sundays are
Okay, your offline business is good, vos it gives you some time to come to Bizdustry here and share proper infirmation with people with meaningful thought Jere, you're welcomed here, all the time. But can you cope successfully with bizdustry and your offline business??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds