Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Watches: Is It A Good Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many people who love wearing watches. Even during the present times when we have expensive smartphones to see the time, we still have a lot of shops where watches are sold. I believe that expensive and branded watches are something that are are worth buying and I think starting a business that involves selling watches is a good business. Gold watches for ladies is also something many people would be interested in buying. However, this kind of business requires A HUGE amount of money to invest. Do you think selling watches is a good business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling wrist watches is a very lucrative business especially if your watches are good and unique. My husband and I are into importation of watches and believe me when I say that the business is awesome.

It is a good business, this is one business that I know won't go out of vogue. People will keep buying watches for as long as possible. It is a very lucrative business.

I believe selling watch is a good and lucrative business in which you can see more than you can ever imagine if you're selling quality watch, watch are like gold which always appreciate over time.

Here in our country selling of wrist watches is profitable especially if you're selling the high quality one, because that is what people are always interested ,selling of low quality product will make people to lose confidence in you and your business as a whole.

With the use of the smart phone which has the time of day and even a calendar that makes the wristwatch obsolete. Now the watch is only for a decoration like jewelry. If I can display my latest iPhone then I would prefer that instead of buying an expensive watch for display on my wrist.

I think any business that you are comfortable of doing is really good but what is important in business is how you should be able to get the best product for people, persistency is the character that is needed to succeed in business

Selling wristwatches is a good and lucrative business but it is capital intensive if you plan to establish it. You will need a very good location for the business like crowded business districts or commercial neighborhood with average to high class income earners.

The business of selling wristwatch is a good and lucrative business more especially when the ones you import and sell are of good and unique quality even though I'm not in to it business i heard testimony of those into it.

Even with the advent of mobile phones which can be used to check time,wrist watches is a very lucrative business,as most persons still find it as a neccesity to put it on,with out it, some of them just feel their dressing is'nt complete.

People these days do not just see watch as an assessories to tell time. If they did then people wearing watches would not be much, as we have our smartphone and the likes to do that. People also see watches as a sense of fashion. The kind of watch they wear tells the world the class they belong to

Selling watches in itself is a good business, but not when it is the only thing you sell. You should combine the sale with other similar products as well to make real meaning of the business like necklaces etc

Selling watch is one of the best minor business you can start and makes money there , you can also advertise your products on social media like Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp and instagram.
Selling watches in itself is a good business, but not when it is the only thing you sell. You should combine the sale with other similar products as well to make real meaning of the business like necklaces etc

Yes it is. Very lucrative actually, it just that in your business know the quality of what you got and call the price because the truth is someone that those not know the value of what you are doing or talking about will say it costly and not worth it.

It is a good business, this is one business that I know won't go out of vogue. People will keep buying watches for as long as possible. It is a very lucrative business.
The wristwatch selling business is a very saturated business in my country to the father there are orcas that are open wrist watches on the street at a very cheap prices so if anyone is to go into this business in my country I will advise that you should do it and a large scale and make sure that all his wrist watches are original because these are the kind of wristwatch that people are looking for to buy as they have but fake and cheap wrist watches for lung which they have mostly dispose off.

The wristwatch selling a business is a very saturated business in my country to the father some orcas are open wristwatches on the street at a very cheap price so if anyone is to go into this business in my country I will advise that you should do it and a large scale and make sure that all his wristwatches are original because these are the kind of wristwatch that people are looking for to buy as they have but fake and cheap wristwatches for lung which they have mostly dispose of.
Hmm. If someone were to go into this type of business in a highly saturated business environment, I think the best is to be different, packaging is important to stay ahead.

Hmm. If someone were to go into this type of business in a highly saturated business environment, I think the best is to be different, packaging is important to stay ahead.

Exactly, it's actually a business that would take a lot from you before you would be able to succeed in it. Choosing something unique would be a very good option to stay ahead.

Selling watches is really a lucrative business,apart from checking the time,wrist watches has served to be part of fashion,all you have to do is to alocate your market at a good sit

Generally speaking the business is a very good business but if you really want to make a lot of money from me then you have to open a boutique. This is because people value it more there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds