Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Excellent suggestion, the sale of telephone accessories does not require a large premises to set up a business of this type, therefore the rent will not pay much, and with a good point of sale the profits will be reasonable. It should only be on a site full of potential customers

Excellent suggestion, the sale of telephone accessories does not require a large premises to set up a business of this type, therefore the rent will not pay much, and with a good point of sale the profits will be reasonable. It should only be on a site full of potential customers
Exactly, you don't even need to rent a store/shop for the business. I have seen a lot of young people who are into the business by selling it on a structure fixed on a wheelbarrow or truck for easy relocation to other spots for potential new sales opportunities.

In my country it is like that, many have a comfortable size anime, where they stick the articles for the telephones and stay in any corner or go for a walk offering said articles, at the end of the day they add their earnings as well as those who rent the small local.

In my country it is like that, many have a comfortable size anime, where they stick the articles for the telephones and stay in any corner or go for a walk offering said articles, at the end of the day they add their earnings as well as those who rent the small local.
That's exactly what I'm talking about and if you look at it closely, it's far more better than paying huge shop or rent fees because their sales items aren't that heavy, so it's easily movable. Although I keep asking if they sell the good quality of such accessories because the last earphone I purchased only lasted for 2 days and it damaged.

You are very right, this is a business which is not capital intensive and can be done either online or in a physical shop. Your location can always be within a students campus or in a well populated area, places like computer village, alaba international have bulk sellers where you can buy and sell to make some good profits.

Buying band selling of phone and its accessories is a nice business option to be considered with a stable capital start up. One doesn't need million dollars to start it up, i agree with your thought on that one. Rather you can start it up with some cash maybe in a smaller seize and grow it to reach bigger seize and make a living through it.

I must confess that selling/dealing with smartphones accessories can be very profitable especially when one is consistent and provides quality products.

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Selling of smartphone accessories has been a good and lucrative business since ages, especially when you have your store in a student area, selling of earphone, headsets and batteries is a good business.

Phone and phone accessories are the latest business in town, you can start a phone business and make so much money, at least if you don't sell phone in a day, you must sell phone accessories at least and make money

Smartphones are very popular these days as everyone wants to have access to the internet and other things that smartphones can provide and these smartphones need accessories to work like headphones, chargers etc and that would mean there is a high demand for smartphones accessories.

That's exactly what I'm talking about and if you look at it closely, it's far more better than paying huge shop or rent fees because their sales items aren't that heavy, so it's easily movable. Although I keep asking if they sell the good quality of such accessories because the last earphone I purchased only lasted for 2 days and it damaged.
That is the risk you take when buying items from street vendors, although I must comment that I have bought from them and so far I have had no problems. I guess some sell quality items while others do not. The truth is that it is a good business.

Almost every one here has a cell phone so you can imagine the demand for the accessories. Take for instance the phone case which comes in different designs, the younger ones here have several phone cases that they use depending on the day or the occasion. Small ear buds and headsets are also in demand nowadays due to the video chat.

It is a very lucrative business in my area and a lot of people make money from it. I think it requires some amount of money to start and you also need to locate the right place.

This is a very good one, but i believe the location matters, as not every one buy these things on a daily basis unlike the big shops like slot or 3G hub, these ones get customers on a daily basis. Going into these business on a small scale, you need a location where people garther alot, i believe this is while most of them sell at car parks or transportation companies or even busy roads.

That's a highly profitable business when you're operating in it in a developed business area where people are crowded. Their is always demand for any phone accessories like earpice, charger, screen guard, pack, and xD.

Selling smartphone accessories is a good business more especially now that almost every body have smartphone operating it everyday.

It is a nice business because you always get a lot of customers since most people are using mobile phone, in this case I think selling of phone accessories will be a good one in a good location. I don't see anything wrong with it.

If it is so nice like I read or hear most times,why do the ones in my vicinity easily go out of business just as soon as they start?

It is a good business idea two sell phone and phone accessories today many people buy phone and accessories it is a good business idea even if you didn't sell much phone in a day you must sell accessories like charger earphones and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds