Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business is profitable, but you obviously need a store to carry out the business idea and it needs to be in the location where there are plenty of people , so the demand for the phone you are selling would be high

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
This is an excellent idea. Where would your supply come from? If overseas, how do you cover for shipping and possible delay in delivery?

Selling smartphone accessories can be a great starting point for you because of the low barier entry. You can when is the prophet start rolling, you can expand your business to phone selling.

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Yeah, that's a really lucrative business, but you still need to learn alot about it first. People will not purchase spare parts of a phone that is outdated.

Selling a mobile phone accessories is really a good business to venture into. If you have a good location, most especially students environment where phones are mostly used, you will earn good money

Selling it in a good location can give you 80 percent guarantee that it will be successful, the first thing you need to do is to find a good location to engage, without that is impossible for success

Like I will always say , before investing in this type of business , one need to first go for market survey and thus be able to understand the market and know the things he needs about the market and thus analysis of the business will be profitable or not.

I recently travelled to a place that was closer to the port and got an earpiece at a really low price so when I got back a lot of people wanted to buy at an higher price, I'm thinking I would back and get more

Yeah, that's a really lucrative business, but you still need to learn alot about it first. People will not purchase spare parts of a phone that is outdated.

I believe that our business is always of great and whenever you get into it you have to learn how it's done in order for you to keep up with the pace of what people actually demanding for.

Any phone business that you are doing will always be profitable, I believe you will succeed in this business if you know how you will be able to import products at whole sale price and sell it for profit over here.

I have been into this business before and it was actually very profitable. All you have to do is the way the accessories on it cheap from mostly Chinese sites then ship it to your country. Then you can begin to sell them as a profit.

It is a good business idea two sell phone and phone accessories today many people buy phone and accessories it is a good business idea even if you didn't sell much phone in a day you must sell accessories like charger earphones and many more
Selling smartphone accessories is very important with these you will be able to make a lot of money especially when you sell this accessories in students area.

Selling it in a good location can give you 80 percent guarantee that it will be successful, the first thing you need to do is to find a good location to engage, without that is impossible for success
You are right on the location. Smartphone accessories selling needs a good location to record a high volume of sales regularly especially a crowded location.

You are right on the location. Smartphone accessories selling needs a good location to record a high volume of sales regularly especially a crowded location.
If you're familiar with computer village in Lagos ,that is the best place in terms of location here that you can do such business, although there are other place ,i just have to give that as an example.

Selling smartphone accessories Is one of the best Business to do now all over the world. People Joe prefer to repair there phone rather than buying new ones so for me this business is good

selling phone accessories is now makes it very easy to sell Smartphone accessories as well,the age of the internet has made it possible for anyone to set up an online Smartphone

Thanks for this suggestion to put up a small business like smartphone accessories.

In our country, I have seen a lot of this kind of business already in our central market. Its the capital I will need to start this kind of business.

This is one of the lucrative business I know of. I am saying this because there are so many types of phones in the market these days and these phones have different issues daily ranging from charging issues, change of chargers, screen problems, and so many other problems. It is just my opinion.

If you're familiar with computer village in Lagos ,that is the best place in terms of location here that you can do such business, although there are other place ,i just have to give that as an example.
Every cities or neighborhood have a good location for such business to thrive. It is for you to look out for it and choose carefully because such business needs a good and crowded location.

Any small business at all you think you can lay your hands on to do for a living Is worth doing as long as the business is legal. You will grow over time in that business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds