Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am also looking for other website I can be able to make money from at least if it is possible I need a website I can make up to $1 some on daily basis because this can really help me a lot.can you recommend the best one for me.
Yes well, I have a site where you get paid for making publications, unlike Bizdustry the earnings go according to your publication and that the members like it, for every heart they give you, you add money to your wallet until you reach the threshold that you place it, from $ 1.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes well, I have a site where you get paid for making publications, unlike Bizdustry the earnings go according to your publication and that the members like it, for every heart they give you, you add money to your wallet until you reach the threshold that you place it, from $ 1.
For now I will only like to concentrate on paid to post site and if the one you are talking about is a paid to post just like what we are doing here on bizdustry then I'll be very much interested to join, I may not have time to be a writer for now.

Yeah.Great ideas, but I'm shy going about selling staffs to people and I'm always occupied with some peace works.
Selling smartphone accessories is a very good form of business and it is very lucrative especially when you invest in a good location.

Selling smartphone accessories is a very good form of business and it is very lucrative especially when you invest in a good location.
Location is paramount when it comes to any business idea that you decide to pursue because there are so many people that operate a similar business so you have to make sure that you are in a easily accessible place with good traffic.

For now I will only like to concentrate on paid to post site and if the one you are talking about is a paid to post just like what we are doing here on bizdustry then I'll be very much interested to join, I may not have time to be a writer for now.
This being the case, I will explain it to you, I am in Noise.Cash is not for making many publications, I do 5 or 6 a day, but they must be good quality publications. On the site you win for reactions and opinions on the topic of your creation, it is not copy and paste, so you must be creative, there is no specific amount per reaction. In short, it all depends on you and not the site. Here you can safely earn $ 0.02 per post, at Nise.Cash it is not equal, as the earnings are varied. If you are interested, I can send you the link in private.

This is a very smart move and suggestion too on making good money selling smart phone accessories. You only just need to find a good spot to sit the shop for it

This being the case, I will explain it to you, I am in Noise.Cash is not for making many publications, I do 5 or 6 a day, but they must be good quality publications. On the site you win for reactions and opinions on the topic of your creation, it is not copy and paste, so you must be creative, there is no specific amount per reaction. In short, it all depends on you and not the site. Here you can safely earn $ 0.02 per post, at Nise.Cash it is not equal, as the earnings are varied. If you are interested, I can send you the link in private.
Not really, I'm sorry about that the reason why I cannot join is because they will be asking me to write to make money and it is one of the thing I am always afraid of doing, I just needed a website just like the one we are doing here.

Selling smartphone accessories will be a very good business for someone who intends going into it. This is because a lot of people's phones do really need one or two accessories to make them use their phones comfortably

Not really, I'm sorry about that the reason why I cannot join is because they will be asking me to write to make money and it is one of the thing I am always afraid of doing, I just needed a website just like the one we are doing here.
Don't worry, there is no problem for me, when you are ready and feel confident about it you can send me a PM and I will be happy to guide you. Let's keep posting on Bizdustry and enjoy learning here.

Yeah, you are right about that and you business location also perfect for the business. It's a very lucrative and profitable business as most University students from time to time do need these phone accessories, and will tend to patronize it very frequently.

Selling of phone accessories is very lucrative is usually in student areas or areas where they are much younger people they are the ones who like changing accessories on their phones frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds