Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling smartphone accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any small business at all you think you can lay your hands on to do for a living Is worth doing as long as the business is legal. You will grow over time in that business
Selling smartphone accessories is also a good type for business with this you can be able to make lots of money because people buy phone accessories almost every day to make your phone look good

Advertisement Placeholder
Every cities or neighborhood have a good location for such business to thrive. It is for you to look out for it and choose carefully because such business needs a good and crowded location.
Yes you really need to be careful if you are starting up such business in a crowded location because if you're not careful there is a higher possibility of getting scammed thief.

Yes you really need to be careful if you are starting up such business in a crowded location because if you're not careful there is a higher possibility of getting scammed thief.
There is no business that is not at the risk of being scammed. In every business that we do, we must be smart and vigilante in all our business dealings.

There is no business that is not at the risk of being scammed. In every business that we do, we must be smart and vigilante in all our business dealings.
Yes that is why a lot of business company employ securities and they also use the modern technology such as the CCTV to make sure that their business as well protected. Employing securities can be another expenses for the company.

Yes that is why a lot of business company employ securities and they also use the modern technology such as the CCTV to make sure that their business as well protected. Employing securities can be another expenses for the company.
As it is good to employ security service for your business, most start-up businesses might not be able to afford such in their business.

If you are ever looking for a small scale business you can start up easily with limited fund, then you should consider venturing into buying and selling of smartphone accessories like USB charger, earphones, headsets, screen protector, batteries, phone case etc.
Nice suggestion I think venturing into such business is lucrative but sometime you have to consider the location like selling those things in the village can be frustrating

As it is good to employ security service for your business, most start-up businesses might not be able to afford such in their business.
Security services is one of the most cheapest employee you can find into your business because they are not skill labor and as a result they may not even charge you so much that you cannot pay.

Selling smart phone is a good and lucrative business because ninety percent of the people in the world uses a mobile phone, and its more lucrative if you get a shop in market environments.
It is a nice business because you always get a lot of customers since most people are using mobile phone, in this case I think selling of phone accessories will be a good one in a good location. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Excellent suggestion, the sale of telephone accessories does not require a large premises to set up a business of this type, therefore the rent will not pay much, and with a good point of sale the profits will be reasonable. It should only be on a site full of potential customers
The fact that the business does not require a large amount of capital to start the top is a very attractive business potential for me and I believe that a student should be able to start up a business in the school environment as it is one of the most trending business for students in the campus.

The fact that the business does not require a large amount of capital to start the top is a very attractive business potential for me and I believe that a student should be able to start up a business in the school environment as it is one of the most trending business for students in the campus.
In fact, it is one of the most popular businesses on college and high school campuses. as described, it is trendy and students are always looking to be in it. This business is a good opportunity to learn how to trade and at the same time get capital for your tastes and needs.

Selling smartphone accessories is very nice business with great profit, those that that is doing the business are doing in the business, people good money from the business.

Phone accessories can be very lucrative. The percentage of those that use phones are greatly increasing and this has resulted in more demands for things that will make them enjoy their phones better.

I think that you are going to Excel in the business of selling phone accessories provided that you are going to buy the ones of high-quality and I set it up in a good location.

Selling smart phone is a good and lucrative business because ninety percent of the people in the world uses a mobile phone, and its more lucrative if you get a shop in market environments.
90% of the world population using mobile phone is not a guarantee that the business might actually be profitable, I can't even remember the last time I change my phone accessories.

Nice suggestion I think venturing into such business is lucrative but sometime you have to consider the location like selling those things in the village can be frustrating

Well, there some businesses that have low chances of success in local settings like villages. It's far more better to sell such business products in the urban area.

Any phone business that you are doing will always be profitable, I believe you will succeed in this business if you know how you will be able to import products at whole sale price and sell it for profit over here.
I believe any phone business either selling mobile phone or the accesories will always be a good business so far you are using a good store that can be located easily by your customers.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. However, if you can find a location with limited competition or create an online presence that outshines your competitors, you can build a profitable small business selling cellphone accessories.
Selling smartphone accessories is a good idea with this you can be able to make good money especially when you are in a student area .

Selling of mobile phones accessories is truly a good business someone can start considering the fact that virtually everyone uses mobile phones these days and not everyone can afford to get a new replacement when it's faulty.

That is a very good business idea. As you said, it is easy to start with a small amount of fund. But you should start it in a really good location. Like in urban centers, those phone accessories sell really high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds