Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

Instagram is actually one of the best means of advertising, and you could easily sell your product in there, if you employ the right strategies.

Advertisement Placeholder
The sells of products via or through Instagram as a social media network is a source of great influence due to the developmental stage the world is becoming most people now this days value things on social platforms.

I have never sold products through Instagram.But it's not a bad place to sell your products.Firstly you have to upload quallity posts about your products and never buy followers it will not help you in any way

Instagram is one of the social media or networks platform which had been very influential to this days generation. the advertisement of products on Instagram will definitely helped you achieving you goal depending on the kind of product you advertise.

I accept that on instagram, you can sell any item you need, you should step up and start immediately. You should make eye-getting distributions of your item paying little mind to estimate.

Instagram is one of the top companies in the world with the highest reach. They also have algorithms that allow you to reach your potential customers with different kind of content.

There is no social media platforms that is not good for the business. Instagram particularly allows videos to be uploaded on it platform which is very good for products identifications and differentiations.

All of them are unique on their on way, its left for us to choose which one of them is fitting to our plans when it comes to business marketing online.

I use instagram just to share images and videos as well as interact with the content shared by the people I follow. I have never used instagram for business.

I am not so active on instagram, but I think it is a great place to sell products. Especially women clothes, shoes and handbags. They sell so well there and majority of women are active on instagram, so you will get buyers.

Selling using online means or platform is a very lucrative way to promote or take sales to the next level without your physical presence and that can be a very good thing considering the level of need for people to make money while they sleep. People see the designs and advert

I have not used the Instagram social media platform to sell or advertise any product before. But I do know that it is another powerful means of advertisement

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
I think its a good place to sell product. There's no harm in trying. Try it for yourself. If others did it and became successful, it may happen to you too. Just be patient in selling.

I think its a good place to sell product. There's no harm in trying. Try it for yourself. If others did it and became successful, it may happen to you too. Just be patient in selling.
It is a obvious fact that Instagram has made a lot of money for some people Whis have been using it for their advertising purposes. The platform is really good

Instagram allows you to interact with your audience on the social network, boosting the likelihood that buyers would return for repeat purchases. If someone buys from you and then follows you on Instagram, they are more likely to see your brand and buy from you again.

Don't know how effective Instagram is in making sales because I have never seen guys testify about it. But one sure thing is that of Facebook.

Marketing products on IG is cool, IG is actually a handle you can advertise your brand or business as well as building customer base.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
A lot of people especially small business owners have made Instagram their market place. It is one platform that attracts customers.
Personally, I haven't sold any product on Instagram. I make use of other social media platforms.

Instagram is one of the biggest platform where you can actually sell business products and services because it has millions of subscribers that are making use of it.

I have instagram account, but I don't use it much. I do not have any selling experience with instagram. I use facebook more, I have never sold directly from facebook, but I have used facebook to sell

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds