Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

I have not sold an product on Instagram or on an other social media sites. I think there is a huge competition in that field, and I don't have the courage to start this type business. I have read that entrepreneurs had become rich from selling products on Instagram, Facebook etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't,but all I know telegram is a good popular way of advertising and selling your products, telegram is increasing day by day with active users,you will use that opportunity to sell your products online.

Yes I have and the reach is quite impressive as compared to other social media platforms. Clothes and other fashion accessories can easily be advertised and sold on Instagram.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
I have not made use of Instagram in terms of promoting a product or selling one but I think anything can be sold on Instagram. The things commonly sold on Instagram which I usually see alot of people selling, are usually body lotions and creams and hair accessories and the likes.

The fan base on Instagram is large. So, I wouldn't be surprised if one generates lots of traffic and sales there. I have tried it but I haven't taken out time to really promote stuffs there. I know it's quite simple and I have all the techniques needed to establish one on Instagram.

Yeah instagram has proven to be a very good to market your product. Last year when I was still into cosmetics I sold a lot through my page all I do I just post pictures of my products, feedbacks from clients and do a lot of promos and I made a lot of sales through that.

Nice business idea, it can be profitable depending on the product you are selling and depending on your advertising strategy, there are some products that may needs you to advertise it with celebrities and there are some products that needs a direct advertisement.

I haven't,but all I know telegram is a good popular way of advertising and selling your products, telegram is increasing day by day with active users,you will use that opportunity to sell your products online.
Instagram is just like a Facebook and it has been an avenue for people , marketer business man to advertise their and goods and services and people in turn order for the service

instagram is a very popular forum and it's getting common within the country .although have never to advertise my goods there but I use to hear people talk about how fast nd good it is to advertise one's goods on it .

Instagram is just like a Facebook and it has been an avenue for people , marketer business man to advertise their and goods and services and people in turn order for the service
Instagram is also a good social media platforms to earn a decent amount online by advertising but many people prefers Facebook over instergram.

Instagram is also a good social media platforms to earn a decent amount online by advertising but many people prefers Facebook over instergram.
I think it depends on the product involved and the target audience you want to reach. If your target audience is mostly on Facebook, then it is only wise to advertise your products on the platform.

One product I've seen gain massive sales on Instagram is products in the health niche - majorly because a lot of influencers have gotten to promote these products ranging from fitness equipments and accessories to supplements and all.

I think it depends on the product involved and the target audience you want to reach. If your target audience is mostly on Facebook, then it is only wise to advertise your products on the platform.
Yes. Facebook is the best social media platforms to reach out to thousands of people, for me I think Facebook is the best when it comes to advertisement unlike WhatsApp and telegram.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Yes. Facebook is the best social media platforms to reach out to thousands of people, for me I think Facebook is the best when it comes to advertisement unlike WhatsApp and telegram.
I agree with you. Facebook is actually the best for me followed by Instagram and Twitter. But it is also important to have an official WhatsApp business account for business purposes.

Selling products through Instagram. It's a easier way to let the consumers or client's to appreciate and know more about the products and promote sells in just a short time. Instagram is one of the social media that advert is well known. It's one of best ways of sending messages to the public. To market products with Instagram has been effectively and convenient.

Instagram is very lucrative when it comes to marketing. Number of people that likes a profile will determine how much you will realize and many business men and women are there liking some profile when they advertise their products.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
I do not know if it is possible to sell any product on instagram, but i am certain that you can use instagram to promote your business.
Just like any other social media platform, you can advertise your products or services; Through this, you can even get a huge customer base.

For now I do not sales products on social media. Not only that , I don't even sell products at all. If I have a business or a product to sell I'll definitely make use of social media to advance my business.

Apart from advertising and selling your producta and services on Facebook, the best alternative ways and place you can also sell your product is through instagram , instagram is also getting popular nowadays .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds