Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

That's very true social media platforms like Instagram shouldn't only be use for displaying of pictures and ones private life, selling of products should also be done because doing that the product will have more public awareness.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling products on instagram is really profitable because now a days it becomes a trent to purchase items and products online .
It works when you put your complete concentration on your goal and on your selling products.
For doing all these things make your own page and official links and post it well so everyone will visit your page and will be interested to buy things from your instagram page .

Through instagram many sellers are selling their products also the brands are also using instagram through which we go to their websites and purchase products.but the thing is that local sellers.few of them are selling good quality products while most of them are fake.they dont send the parcel same as they are showing on profile.so that creates a reliability issue.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
I don't consider Instagram as a good platform to market your products and services due to the way the platform is structured. The use of individual account with less followers won't guarantee desired result. More so, IG hasn't been fully integrated like other platforms like fb to market your products and services with more targeted audience beyond your friends and followers.

Instagram is a place to be not just for the fun videos or clips but a vibrant market square where your buyers could just be anywhere and everywhere. I get to see a lot of ads this days on instagram which ajs been converting silly. Any serious seller will definitely have to consider instagram in their ad mix.

Frankly speaking I have not used Instagram account to sale or advertise any product.
There is nothing wrong for others who wish to do so.

Instagram can be a veritable tool to influence buyers for any product that has a commanding force.

I may try that soon anything can be possible.

I have not sold anything on instagram but Pls be careful because am not too familiar with instagram businesses like that. Just don't lose you guard as there are many scammed on instagram and you won't afford to lose your money to someone you are not familiar with

I know alot of people both friends and family that run their businesses on Instagram and mehnnn they are making a whole lot of money from it..... you can sell absolutely anything at all on Instagram.... You just have to acquire skills on how to navigate the Instagram business zone and you are good to go.... last year I used to Instagram to run a networking business and it really worked out... I got alot of referrals from there

It is possible to sell directly through your posts with a shoppable instagram page., it's easy to enable product tagging. also let your users sell your products or services for you by re-posting user-generated content.

I don't think Instagram is ideal place to sell your products, cos I have this notion that Instagram is a social media for rich people is not for everyone, if you are using Instagram as the only means of selling your product have it in mind that everyone will not see what your selling.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

I have acquired marketing ads from instagram when o was promoting my blog, back then in 2019. It worked perfectly for me cos instagram placed my Ad at the top, where targeted audience can find it easily. During that year I was getting about 5,000 site visits everyday. My revenue income increased, not that only instagram helped to promote my site visits, but I also used facebook also, then I was writing quality contents that attracted people also to my site.

I can not say Instagram is the best but it is one of the best platform to sell and promote product/business. Because Instagram is using by many people in the world and it is the faster platform to make product heterogeneous audience. So, Instagram good enough to sell or promote product or business.

Making sales in the social media platform called Instagram Is pretty a good idea because the application is so full of people, influencers and celebrity which are your product or investment open to all. It is a good idea to market on istagram

Instagram is arguably the best place to market your business on kine,it helps gives your business enough audience both national and international space.first thing you do is create an Instagram account with a buisness purpose and follow people with buisness orientation.

Make it easy for them to discover and shop your brand with Instagram shoppable posts.
If you sell products online, you should be using Instagram shopping.

Rather than directing customers from your Instagram account to your website, Instagram shopping allows them to select and purchase products easily from the app.
[automerge]1610109459[/automerge]
Make it easy for them to discover and shop your brand with Instagram shoppable posts.

Rather than directing customers from your Instagram account to your website, Instagram shopping allows them to select and purchase products easily from the app.
[automerge]1610109540[/automerge]

Rather than directing customers from your Instagram account to your website, Instagram shopping allows them to select and purchase products easily from the apMake it easy for them to discover and shop your brand with Instagram shoppable posts!p.

I have an Instagram account but it is quite inactive for now. The issue is the posting only by mobile gadget. My pictures are all in the computer so that I cannot make a post unless the picture is in my phone. Anyway, Instagram is not a popular marketing platform. Instagram Influencers earn money by endorsing products. They are like doing a commercial post of his picture together with the product. It is a neat way to earn money, big money at that.

Instagram is is one of the platforms to advertise but to be frank I don't really like using Instagram for advertisement because to me it has low users compare to some other platforms that have many users.

I have not sold any product on Instagram as yet, but I am hoping to do so in the future and I hope that I can be successful in that as well. I do have an n Instagram page however at the moment the number of followers that I have is not enough and therefore it would not make sense for me to use this as a sales platform at the moment. As it grows this is likely to change.

It is sometimes very difficult to sell goods, products on Instagram because the platform is mainly video post and been use by celebrities. The only products that I think you can sell and market on Instagram is clothes, cosmetics, shoes, things that you know celebrities make use of.

Yes I use Instagram actively to sell, but it's not that easy. You need to do sponsored ads, partner with influencers and even do some give aways to ensure there is traffic on your Instagram page which will then bring the sales.
[automerge]1617027981[/automerge]

Yes I use Instagram actively to sell, but it's not that easy. You need to do sponsored ads, partner with influencers and even do some give aways to ensure there is traffic on your Instagram page which will then bring the sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds