Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

Instagram makes it pretty easy to sell products online especially ladies products. Most product sold there are always pay on delivery. I have a friend who sells lots of shoes on Instagram. He usually post the pictures of the shoes on the Instagram, he uses popular hashtag to promote them and people dm for price and place orders.

Advertisement Placeholder
Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
No, I have not yet sale any product through Instagram, but my class is a fellow, he sells products through instagram and has earned a lot of profit from here and now he has become a Millionaire this is not bad idea at all.

You cannot just go and start selling something two people on Instagram like that except people you know but before you can think of making a reasonable amount of money by selling on Instagram you must I have a brand that is recognise as a popular brand,I think that's the only way you can start making money by selling on Instagram you can't just go on and start selling something like that without being recognised

If you want to sell on Instagram you need to find and create a niche on your Instagram account, but the best niche to choose is skin care products because ladies are much on the social media platform. After that you can add other account related to your niche and follow their members, automatically they will follow you too since they will be more interested in what you are selling. From there you start posting products on your account.

To make the most of interactions with customers on Instagram, your images and descriptions need to stand out and purchasing needs to be as easy as possible.
Develop your Signature Look, Before you start posting, think about how you want to position your products on your page. The right product placement is key to driving Instagram sales and engagement. Identify the aesthetic you want for your page and stick to it.

Although I haven't sold any product on Instagram before but I can tell you that Instagram is the best place to sell products as there are lots of mature and rich people over there unlike Facebook with a lot of population in which majority of them are kids. Sell your products on Instagram and you're sure going to sell them out very fast.

Identify a niche, research the market very well before you delve in. It is not easy though but with persistence you can grow a followership and hence sell in buck.. Just ensure you are not doing what everyone else is doing.. Be creative

Instagram is a good place for marketing good and services as long as there is eye contact with the goods .. during the pandemic a lot of goods like clothes watches and beauty products are sold...I have a friend that uses it to market her oriflame products and making good money

Instagram is one of the best platform to advertise ones product. It makes people that can by ones product to know about the product. Which will then gives ones brand a good awareness to the public. Also it's a platform that enable other international individuals and company to know about ones business.
[automerge]1609935323[/automerge]
Instagram is one of the best platform to advertise ones product. It makes people that can by ones product to know about the product. Which will then gives ones brand a good awareness to the public. Also it's a platform that enable other international individuals and company to know about ones business.

Instagram is a good place to market your product.
I know of a guy who began marketing of his fashion designing work on different platforms but now he has based his advertisement and marketing on Instagram because it is the best among them.

Selling products on Instagram depends on your followers base, if you have a reasonable number of followers on Instagram, you can actually sell anything on the platform and people will buy. The difficult part is growing your account, and this is where quality contents and consistency comes in, if you achieve this and was able to get active followers, you are a step away from making it big on Instagram.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

I never sale any product by using Instagram but it is a very popular platform that can be used for marketing and advertisement.
I also suggest you to use Facebook and Twitter for this purpose as they have larger traffic than Instagram.

No dought,instagram is a good platform to expose any buisniss,
There u can selling your products live and book orders same like some peoples doing on Facebook as well as on youtube marketing.
The choice is yours and reaults are the same.

I haven't sold any product on Instagram but many times on Instagram I saw some products which are selling or advertising by some people I think it's great idea to sale products on instagram

I've never thought to sell anything via Instagram but I can certainly see how that would work. These days you can promote pretty much any business via all social media platforms. I should probably seriously consider putting my postcards on there as well!

I would say find a niche and try to build a market around it. Also follow trends and try to relate with them as much as you can. You should also not disregard the power of engagement to your followers.

Of course it is a beneficial platform and many people are selling their products by starting a business with instagram and this platform is exactly like youtube and facebook and can easily start a business with it. I am not using the Instagram but Mostly my friends are running their businesses with the help of instagram...

Instagram happens to be the most suitable and popular place to market your products.

Instagram helps to links and connect different person from around the world. Hence, making it possible for you to get buyers. You could also pay to have your products promoted on Instagram.

Instagram is no doubt a good way to promote your business and sell anything, as long as you have a large number of followers, they are your target market. All you have to do is invest in your branding and advertisement and start selling. Social media in general has helped many people sell their goods faster.

Instagaram is a very good platform where you can sale your products online. But you have to find the buyers very firstly, then you can sale your products. There are numbers of people where you can find buyers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds