Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

First find your niche, create a online shop and start promoting your stuff on instagram, you just need to take the first steps, you could also start doing drop shipping so you don t actually need the products, or get in contact with them.
One thing about most online marketing platforms including social media, is that you need to understand the market that you are really going into,so that you know the right target audience to concentrate on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Advertising your products on Instagram is not a bad idea, Instagram has a lot of a active members there, you can use that as an opportunity to advertise your products.

Instagram is one of the best social media network where you can sell and advertise your business mostly free of charge and meet new customers worldwide .

I will consider Instagram to be a platform mainly for selling of fashion products, beauty tools and gadgets. . . It depends on the type of product you have interest to sell in this platform.

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
I have not sold any product on Instagram but it is a very good app to sell your products. You have to think of how to get a large following and then you can go on from there. The power of social media is not to be underestimated especially when it comes to marketing and promotion

For me I think one can be able to sell through Instagram if only their accounts have a certain number of required followers. An Instagram with 1000 followers for instance can make good sales if we'll monetized.

For me I think one can be able to sell through Instagram if only their accounts have a certain number of required followers. An Instagram with 1000 followers for instance can make good sales if we'll monetized.
I really don't have up to that followers but I think you are right , if you are trying to be a seller in instagram , your instagram need to be monetize and you need to have a large amount of followers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds