Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling Products through Instagram

I have not sold any product on Instagram but Instagram is certainly a very good for running your business and also advertising your products and the type of services you render. It's one of the top social media platform that generates high traffic due to the population of people in the platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can also promote like influencers do, all they tend to do is get free products to then review on their Instagram, or take photos advertising them. That's a big one there.

This is something I would like to try, not as a seller but as an influencer. When I am instagram influencer I can earn big money without selling directly. However, gaingin a big following on instagra is really difficult.

With the fast growing nature of Instagram by the day. It is fast becoming the best place for one to have a wider audience for a particular product or service. It has gain so much popularity in recent time that has positioned it to where it is today.

Now every business is going to advertise through Social media like fb insta YouTube. Even some uses WhatsApp too for this purpose. But Instagram can only be beneficial to you if you are a celebrity or having very much fan following, otherwise no one will notice your things.
But if you have such things then you can do this.

I have never used instagram to promote products. However, I do know that instagram is one of the most popular social media networking platforms out there. What's quite interesting is that now you can connect Facebook messenger with Instagram and share your stuff through messenger and instagram both. This might be a great way to make friends on Facebook and promote your products through instagram as well.

Selling products through Instagram is not easy because Instagram is quite expensive to market your products and business, the picture quality of your product and everything is quite expensive and you have to have many followers

Instagram seems to be getting popular place to sell small products. Some people are also using their account as an influencer and earning money from that too. I am yet to be sure of the product which can get easily sold on instagram. That is one reason I have not yet tried selling there.

Have you sold any product on instagram?
Yes it is a good platform to sell your things online.But it is not a perfect method for online business. We can sell our things online by different methods like Facebook,Twitter etc.Instagram is not perfect but by this you can earn money through advertisement. We can earn money online for our daily routine.

Sure i have been quite luck a few times to have made some sales through my Instagram connect. I am into fish farming and i do advertising my product on instagram and then wait for order which is really helping my business boom

This is actually a good way to take your business online. Today we have a lot of Instagram vendors who are doing well in their businesses. Instagram gives you a wider audience to reach, giving you the much needed exposure to attract enough customers.

For example, create a story telling your community that they can now shop on Instagram for the products they see,To help people buy your products, add product tags to your photos or videos in your feed and stories using Instagram Shopping. People can view the name of the product and the price of the item when they tap on the product.

Instagram is a great social network for promotion of products and services online only slightly behind Facebook in reach. Instagram has a way of appealing to rich people because they seems to be the biggest users of Instagram.

Instagram is actually a very good place to sell your goods and services because it has a good reach and you can convince them through numerous content types like text, videos.

It is very easy to sell a product using Instagram platform.this is because it is a very popular social media which you can be able to market your product and it will improve the sales of your product.

When you already have found your type of niche that your product you intend to promote is in, the rest is easy. With Instagram adds, you can sell any product type of your choosen that you are into

There is no products that cannot be sold on Instagram provided that they are not illegal, banned or any provocative products. Just look around your neighborhood and research on products or goods that are very scarce or not easy to get. Buy them and advertise them on Instagram.

No, I haven't sold any product on instagram because I prefer facebook advertising for most ads that I run, it's just simple for me since it's something I know how to use.

Concerning your above post on selling products on instagram, i have to be completely honest with you and admit that you are right in that instagram is a verr popular place and can be very useful in getting sales through the doors

Instagram owned by Facebook is one of the best social media networks our there. As a mostly picture sharing site, it has a lot of reach you can use for your business .

I have not sold any product on the Instagram platform but I believe alot of people are engaged. I sees it as influential just as any other social media platforms the advertisement of products on you account depends on the quality, and the extent of the product usage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds