Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

That's why people selling phone spare parts on campus are making money , most student use just one earpiece and damaged it in two months, and they buy another one not to talk about screen guide and all.
Some brands also make low quality earpiece that would make you to always change new ones monthly. I believe it is a marketing strategy they're using.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a very good idea because students will be able to repair there phone and buy some accessories as well. That is a good business if you are up and doing in the business. Make sure you have good knowledge of the business before going into it

Selling such things on school premises can be productive but not as profit-generating as I would like because most school premises related work you will have to give it most of your time and that alone can be very tedious considering you will be involved with not just school activity but also with personal things

The school campuses are places that have a good number of youths and that is very good for you to use it since most youths now use smartphones a lot.

If you want to do such business and still focus with your studies. Then you should hire a spot in the school premise, that will enable sales and also make you to focus more on school, cos you're closer.

Selling such things on school premises can be productive but not as profit-generating as I would like because most school premises related work you will have to give it most of your time and that alone can be very tedious considering you will be involved with not just school activity but also with personal things
It is all about self discipline and this would make the difference. Setting one's priorities right is enough to get things done appropriately.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.
It is a very lucrative business for 12 cell phone spare part on school premises this is because virtually all the students make use of phone and most times they might need some parts for their phone.

It is a nice and profitable business idea you can engage into because people are buying a lot of phone accessories in the school and you can use it as an opportunity to make extra bucks, any legal business you think is profitable is okay.

It is a nice and profitable business idea you can engage into because people are buying a lot of phone accessories in the school and you can use it as an opportunity to make extra bucks, any legal business you think is profitable is okay.
If it is a place where the light supply is not enough, one can even think of starting a charging center in addition to the selling of accessories.

I am quite sure that the management of schools in my country would not allow such business inside schools. However, many students can actually sell phone parts to other students outside the school. Mobile part business is in a high demand in my country. However, most of the time only experienced people are the ones who conduct this business.

It is a very lucrative business in campuses and a lot of students tend to purchase these kinds of product. All you need is the capital to start.

Campuses are always bee hives of economic activities. Selling phone accessories is profitable because i know students that go to rown to buy it will patronize you since you're closer.

Selling phone or phone Accessories is a good business to venture into on campus. No matter how bad it is students will definitely want to use phone and with this you can start making your own money form the Business

I am quite sure that the management of schools in my country would not allow such business inside schools. However, many students can actually sell phone parts to other students outside the school. Mobile part business is in a high demand in my country. However, most of the time only experienced people are the ones who conduct this business.
Generally if you have to approach the management then you can get provisions for this as it does not impact directly on the university and may require a fee in order to operate on their campus.

Yeah it's a great idea and innovative, selling of spare parts and other accessories as a student will generate income for you. Most Students on their are deeply in love with accessories, and other gadgets that will have their attention.

School is a large community made up people from different ethnicity to share common goal of learning and to be educated. If you start up such business surely lots of people use mobile devices they'll surely patronize you.

Last edited:
Actually it is good business for students looking for way to earn while studying. Students are always in demand for such accessories. And mind you,you might run into debt if you are too friendly

School.is a large community made up people from different ethnicity to share common goal of learning and to be educated. If you start up such business surely lots of people use mobile devices they'll sury patronize you.
But what about the distraction this will cause on your academic life ,because surely one thing will always take your main consideration and this is likely to be the business that is generating you some money.

Your choice to wanting to sell phone parts or accessories as the case may be on schools campus is a very nice idea to me. Students always like to add style and fashion to their hardware sometimes

I am not sure if the school will allow such a kind of thing to take place in their premises. Schools are a place where students come to learn, not conduct business and students might be fined if the administration of the school is very strict. Some schools might allow such a thing to take plce outside the campus.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds