Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

That is the big benefit in this type of business,because the main target are there,whether it is urban or rural area provided student population is there,you are bound to make good returns and patronage from them.
Rural areas are filled with poor and middle class individuals and it would be difficult to earn anything tangible from there.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know that school campuses is a very big place where you meet people of different calibres and as such you get to see people with different phones with which with time the phones begin having issues and they require spare parts of this phone. Selling phone spare parts will be profitable in this location

Rural areas are filled with poor and middle class individuals and it would be difficult to earn anything tangible from there.
Ofcourse that is true,but i am looking at it from the area of rural area that has a high density of student population,as this group of persons are the potential market for such type of service.They are the ones iam talking about.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
You're right student love gadget not only phones, gadget generally you will see the latest gadgets with student so such business will be successful.

Nice business idea but the problem is how you will be able to be getting good and original products, for you to get the original one you need to go into importation directly from the company and this might also be stressful, how will you do it ?

Because some of the students bought their phone accessories from home doesn't mean that all of them will do same and besides, the accessories could get damaged or stolen which the students will likely wants to buy another one to replace it.
Well if you believe so then it's ok ,but what I think people can sell in the school premises to make a lot of money could be an electronic access is like headphones, charger, blue tooth speaker and other electronic gadgets that is related to that.

Nice business idea but the problem is how you will be able to be getting good and original products, for you to get the original one you need to go into importation directly from the company and this might also be stressful, how will you do it ?
There are online stores like jumia where you can place orders and get anything delivered to you. So this is never a problem at all .

That's why people selling phone spare parts on campus are making money , most student use just one earpiece and damaged it in two months, and they buy another one not to talk about screen guide and all.
There are students who change earpiece very often like within a period of 2 months. This shows how this business has a lot of prospects to those who are into it.

This might not really be profitable as you think, because most students I have an understanding about rarely repair your phone and you may not even see enough people in the school campus to sell your products to make a reasonable profit.

Well if you believe so then it's ok ,but what I think people can sell in the school premises to make a lot of money could be an electronic access is like headphones, charger, blue tooth speaker and other electronic gadgets that is related to that.
There is no parts of phone accessories that cannot be sold in a school environments because there is no phone parts that cannot get spoilt or damage which will need replacement.

There is no parts of phone accessories that cannot be sold in a school environments because there is no phone parts that cannot get spoilt or damage which will need replacement.
If you cannot repair phone, you may not be able to make profit,If someone bring a phone to you in school campus, and the phone is faulty,Ok if you're selling this thing and someone came to buy it from you ? How will you know the one that is spoiling ?

If you cannot repair phone, you may not be able to make profit,If someone bring a phone to you in school campus, and the phone is faulty,Ok if you're selling this thing and someone came to buy it from you ? How will you know the one that is spoiling ?
The one you are talking about is not phone accessories but phone hardware parts sales which are mostly sold by those who can repair phones or learn the sales of hardware. Anybody that enters a phone accessories shop knows what he wants to buy himself.

If as a student you can get a place or shop on campus or even off-campus to set up the phone accessories business, then that will be a very welcomed idea. The idea is a good one. Go ahead with it
I completely agree with you that a student can get a shop within the school campus or off-campus whereby restart selling up some goods or services as the case may be. The idea of a student doing business in school didn't start today and there's so many students during my time as a student that were involved in several kinds of business then and from what I have found out they were still doing good in their academics.

Selling of phones and also spare parts in school campuses is a very good idea as for my school but I don't know of others and the business pays a lot in school because most students can't leave a sec without using their phones also if you are a students that ventures into it..the business will not inconvenience your academics

Everyone makes use of phones in school, either small or big and these parts are degradable which is why I think that selling spare parts in school would be profitable as there is high demand for damaged or stolen parts.

I think in this tech age and the growing use of gadgets and other electronic appliances and gadgets,whever there are much population there is a high cahnces of persons who make use of these gadgets like phones and the campus area is one of them,so there is a high prospect of making good revenue from sales of those accessories.
I completely agree with you that we are in a digital age and everyone now is making use of smartphones and it will be a very good idea for a student to start up a business that deals in the sales of phone spare part in the school environment.

Yeah it is a good business more especially when you set it in schools campuses students will always come for screen guard, screen itself, earphones and many more services and also you can attach charging phone with it you will get more profit if you combine the two in your shop.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
It is a good way to earn money if you are able to have a good market for it and sell them at a mark up but you have to ensure that you get good quality products because this will help you to establish a reputation with your customers at school.

I don't consider this was the best type of business because selling those things in school you will not be able to make any reasonable profit from it because most of these students are using new phones and sometimes student do not easily repaired their phone.
You'd be surprised at the number of students who have bad and faulty phones in school that will need a new spare part for them

The one you are talking about is not phone accessories but phone hardware parts sales which are mostly sold by those who can repair phones or learn the sales of hardware. Anybody that enters a phone accessories shop knows what he wants to buy himself.
Ok I understand now, selling of phone accessories in the school compound is really profitable, I was thinking about selling of damage phone hardware, yes this are the only one that can be done by expert or phone technician. Are you into any of them ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds