Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

Yes I agree with you, phones and accessories like earphones, chargers, screen shields should bring good profit with little effort.
Selling phone accessories are fast selling goods around school environment since most students use phones and will not want to travel a long distance to buy it when they need it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are students who change earpiece very often like within a period of 2 months. This shows how this business has a lot of prospects to those who are into it.

relying on school campuses mostly as a sales source isn't really the most brilliant idea you can come up with, especially that most of students are on a budget
I don't actually see the reason for this type of business because I don't think it is going to be profitable, I can only consider going into it if I will be able to repair phones, obviously it is better this way than selling the phone part only.

It is actually a good idea especially if you just be having your branch in the school campuses because most times when School is on break they are definitely be low turnout or turnover so it gonna be a seasonal business.

I don't actually see the reason for this type of business because I don't think it is going to be profitable, I can only consider going into it if I will be able to repair phones, obviously it is better this way than selling the phone part only.
well yeah that's possible, i see people needing to repair their phones daily everywhere not even in my school, so that could be profitable if you believe you can do it

well yeah that's possible, i see people needing to repair their phones daily everywhere not even in my school, so that could be profitable if you believe you can do it
Yes that's the only way I can do it, but to sell only the parts in which someone will just buy it for me and take it to a phone repairer it's not actually the best decision,the person might even go to the phone repairer first and the phone repairer will have all the parts

I do not think that this is a bad idea at all. Students make a very good number if the population and if you can set your shop in a good location you can make money.

well if you think that this business will help you to concentrate in your education then there is no problem with that ,because the most important thing is that you really need a business that will also give you the concentration you will need in your education.

Selling phone part on campuses really good and lucrative. I think the amount of capital shouldn't be much and such person should include selling of chargers, headphones and all the likes.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
For me personally I really think it's a good idea to sell phone part on campuses because it will earn you alot of income as almost all students on campus have a phone and probably looking for phone replacement parts.

If one can get himself a very convenient store within or just close enough outside the Scholl's campus, this business can really become a booming business for such a person

For me personally I really think it's a good idea to sell phone part on campuses because it will earn you alot of income as almost all students on campus have a phone and probably looking for phone replacement parts.
I have realised that unique brands like umidigi, Samsung and iPhone do not have enough repair experts and I believe that those into it would make more money.

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
I have witnessed a guy that started selling phone spare parts in the school campus and he's making a lot of money because students prefer buying inside school campus instead of wasting money to buy outside.

I have witnessed a guy that started selling phone spare parts in the school campus and he's making a lot of money because students prefer buying inside school campus instead of wasting money to buy outside.
This is also another important factor that makes this spare parts selling business a really profitable one. No one would go outside to get what's available on campus already.

This is a nice business idea but you really need to be careful with type of phones spare parts that you are selling in school and not to sell fake one, because this can bring down your business, try to sell the original one, even if it will be expensive.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.
This is actually the best way for Phone spare parts seller to be able to maximize his profit on to fill a mutually inclusive business and services that he will render to the public to make good profit.

I think in this tech age and the growing use of gadgets and other electronic appliances and gadgets,whever there are much population there is a high cahnces of persons who make use of these gadgets like phones and the campus area is one of them,so there is a high prospect of making good revenue from sales of those accessories.

I think in this tech age and the growing use of gadgets and other electronic appliances and gadgets,whever there are much population there is a high cahnces of persons who make use of these gadgets like phones and the campus area is one of them,so there is a high prospect of making good revenue from sales of those accessories.
Most of such people who engage in this business are usually targeting urban areas that are populated, like a student environment.

Most of such people who engage in this business are usually targeting urban areas that are populated, like a student environment.
That is the big benefit in this type of business,because the main target are there,whether it is urban or rural area provided student population is there,you are bound to make good returns and patronage from them.

I don't consider this was the best type of business because selling those things in school you will not be able to make any reasonable profit from it because most of these students are using new phones and sometimes student do not easily repaired their phone.
Because some of the students bought their phone accessories from home doesn't mean that all of them will do same and besides, the accessories could get damaged or stolen which the students will likely wants to buy another one to replace it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds