Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

I don't consider this was the best type of business because selling those things in school you will not be able to make any reasonable profit from it because most of these students are using new phones and sometimes student do not easily repaired their phone.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't consider this was the best type of business because selling those things in school you will not be able to make any reasonable profit from it because most of these students are using new phones and sometimes student do not easily repaired their phone.
I don't agree with this, spare parts like phone screen guard are always on demand. I know of a guy In school who changes his phone's screen guard almost 4 times in a month.

I don't agree with this, spare parts like phone screen guard are always on demand. I know of a guy In school who changes his phone's screen guard almost 4 times in a month.
Haah! Is he using his phone like a scratch card? I once used the screen guard when I bought my new phone around 2 years back. It is still intact with everything just fine, no problem at all.

Some individuals who venture into this business always have a phone repair shop by the side too, and this makes it easy for them to get more than enough patronage since they render two important services.
Very true, the two has to work together. Because its very rare for people to actually go out and buy the required parts for the phone. It is usually the repair man who does that for the customers

If as a student you can get a place or shop on campus or even off-campus to set up the phone accessories business, then that will be a very welcomed idea. The idea is a good one. Go ahead with it

Very true, the two has to work together. Because its very rare for people to actually go out and buy the required parts for the phone. It is usually the repair man who does that for the customers
And this results to a good return on investment since the business owner will continue to make money from two different things he's engaged in.

And this results to a good return on investment since the business owner will continue to make money from two different things he's engaged in.
Exactly, its actually the best. Most times when i go for repairs, they usually have to go to other stores to buy the parts which means they dont really make much as half or if not more of the money they earn goes to buying of parts. But if you run both stores, everything comes your way

I believe that this kind of investment is a very popular one and also a very lucrative because students will always have need to change their phones gadgets or other aspects.

Well it is a very good source of money most especially students on campus it will really helped them un financing some of their school budget depends. it well a very good welcoming idea only to those who have the mindset and the desire to have the best outcome from their labour.

Selling phone accessories, and parts if you're an expert phone engineer. Selling it around the tertiary institution environment will attract customers cos more phone users stays in the school environment that will always demand the accessories steadily.

I believe that this kind of investment is a very popular one and also a very lucrative because students will always have need to change their phones gadgets or other aspects.
Yes, most students do not like it when their phone's screens get cracked so they always go to change it and this means more money to sellers.

Selling phone parts particularly in the student area sounds like a great idea. Students generally cannot do without a phone and can not stand it when the phone develops any fault. They are ready to go any length to get it fixed.

Yes, most students do not like it when their phone's screens get cracked so they always go to change it and this means more money to sellers.
Yeah and they will prefer buying it from someone they know well and also they won't like to spend money on transportation going to the town for buying it

This might not actually be the best idea because if you are also thinking of selling this phone parts you must also be able to know how to repair this phone so that if a part is bad you can easily replace it for people and this will be the best idea if you combine two of them together.
[automerge]1623785963[/automerge]
the only way I can agree with this is if you are selling most of this part in the school premises you must also be able to repair the phone yourself,with this you will get a lot of people to do business with you and that is the only way I can believe in this type of business.

Last edited:
relying on school campuses mostly as a sales source isn't really the most brilliant idea you can come up with, especially that most of students are on a budget

relying on school campuses mostly as a sales source isn't really the most brilliant idea you can come up with, especially that most of students are on a budget
True, for any business to be successful, the location of the business plays a hugh role, to start up a business in a school setting, it needs to be something that the students makes use of

This might not actually be the best idea because if you are also thinking of selling this phone parts you must also be able to know how to repair this phone so that if a part is bad you can easily replace it for people and this will be the best idea if you combine two of them together.
[automerge]1623785963[/automerge]

the only way I can agree with this is if you are selling most of this part in the school premises you must also be able to repair the phone yourself,with this you will get a lot of people to do business with you and that is the only way I can believe in this type of business.
Not necessarily that you know how to repair those devices before you sell the spare parts. People would buy and take them to experts who know how to do it.

Not necessarily that you know how to repair those devices before you sell the spare parts. People would buy and take them to experts who know how to do it.
well it will be very much profitable for you to know how to repair it once so that they can still get money from them for fixing it,that is what I will do if I was in that situation but I don't consider going into this type of business.,

My candid advise on this matter is, if you have the ability and resources to sell phone accessories, please do. I am saying this because it is one of the lucrative business I have seen. And the location is just perfect for this kind of business. Just make sure you understand very well how the business works before you start. That is my little contribution on this. Good luck!

well it will be very much profitable for you to know how to repair it once so that they can still get money from them for fixing it,that is what I will do if I was in that situation but I don't consider going into this type of business.,
It is not easy combining the two that is why so many of them just select one they are interested in and forget about the other. It is about choice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds