Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Selling phone spare parts on school campuses.

This is a very good business idea because you can not separate students from phones they are always glued to, if established it will give you profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
But what about the distraction this will cause on your academic life ,because surely one thing will always take your main consideration and this is likely to be the business that is generating you some money.
That's why you need to engage on a business that is flexible that will give you time to attain to your academic activities and not engaging on business that won't take away your time.

I am not sure if the school will allow such a kind of thing to take place in their premises. Schools are a place where students come to learn, not conduct business and students might be fined if the administration of the school is very strict. Some schools might allow such a thing to take plce outside the campus.
It depends on the location that he's talking about, if it is in African country and probably a federal Government university ,it is likely possible for you to have an opportunity to sell your products in the school campus.

Some brands also make low quality earpiece that would make you to always change new ones monthly. I believe it is a marketing strategy they're using.
I agree with you, some brands makes both low and good quality earpiece it all depends on your financial capability that will determine which one to go for. Some people do not see the reasons to spend so much for an earpiece.

There are online stores like jumia where you can place orders and get anything delivered to you. So this is never a problem at all .
Since I discovered jumia I have been using it to place orders online for any of my goods that I want to purchase and it will be delivered to me in good shape and because of this I prefer ordering for my goods online these days than going to a shop to purchase it.

This is ultimately a good idea because we all know how students need phones and computer devices on campuses and there is a need for repairs once a party gets damaged

I think it would be good to start with accessories of the phones at first. It will be more profitable if you are also a phone engineer who repair phones for people. Even later you move onto sales of latest phone. but you have to be very extra careful with this business as some rogue among the students will be targeting to steal from your shop.

That's why you need to engage on a business that is flexible that will give you time to attain to your academic activities and not engaging on business that won't take away your time.
Even a flexible business will be a distraction to you in your academic career, even when you are in the class you will be thinking of how the class will soon be over so as to go out and do your business and get some money, lolz.

Since I discovered jumia I have been using it to place orders online for any of my goods that I want to purchase and it will be delivered to me in good shape and because of this I prefer ordering for my goods online these days than going to a shop to purchase it.
This is same with me , because I know the how hard it is going to stores with transport cost and others , I also prefer ordering the product and getting it at the right point in time

In schools, students usually make use of the latest phones and electronics and this would be a very good way to make money for someone who would want to sell the spare parts of those phone brands. I see this as a very good way to make money, what do you think?
That is correct. That is a very good way to make money. Students usually make use of latest phones and electronics because it's an online season due to coronavirus. I believe that selling of phones spare parts and accessories will be a good and suitable decision.

The source of funds for phone part shouldn't be of great concern because starting phone parts selling business is not a capital intensive business so I don't believe that anyone can go through and an awful way to get the funds for such kind of business.
I know of a guy who start with selling of phone accessories back then. The guy is now sourcing for Android phone directly from China and he is making huge profits as a result.

I think that's a great idea because in campuses especially in Nigeria people are allowed to conduct their various businesses.This way students don't need to leave their campuses to get the services you render.

Selling phone spare parts is really a good business to venture into. We all know that students are often busy with phone and whenever any issues happen to the phone they find means to repair it immediately

School is a great place the startup such business, many student we need to repair their food so they need to buy food accessories it will be also good if you also sell food also chargers and batteries that is a very great business to start

I know of a guy who start with selling of phone accessories back then. The guy is now sourcing for Android phone directly from China and he is making huge profits as a result.
That is the power of consistency and I believe it was not an easy process. This shows that one can even grow from being an accessories dealer to international phone market.

That is the power of consistency and I believe it was not an easy process. This shows that one can even grow from being an accessories dealer to international phone market.
You are very right in this aspect, when you refuse to give up on the type of business you are doing, definitely at some point the door of success will open and people we now know the struggles that has gone down the drain before the success comes.

Even a flexible business will be a distraction to you in your academic career, even when you are in the class you will be thinking of how the class will soon be over so as to go out and do your business and get some money, lolz.
Their are businesses meant for the students in the tertiary institutions. Line business like affiliate marketing, dropshipping, online store, selling digital items, and physical items etc. Gives them space to negotiate for academics too.

It's a very profitable business because I also have a friend who is into the sales of phone spare part and right now the guy is making good money so I believe it's a business that is capable of giving someone great profit.

It's a very profitable business because I also have a friend who is into the sales of phone spare part and right now the guy is making good money so I believe it's a business that is capable of giving someone great profit.
He is also a good business because in school campus virtually all the student make use of phone and they can be able to change their phone pack and other accessories in their phone often.

I think that's a great idea because in campuses especially in Nigeria people are allowed to conduct their various businesses.This way students don't need to leave their campuses to get the services you render.
Exactly, the notice board of various departments also serves as sweet advertisement spots with hundreds and thousands of targeted eyeballs daily consuming your ads. You won't believe what you can make from such business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds