Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Second hand sales on eBay?

I'm still not sure of your statement because eBay is a platform that encompasses a lot of things where you could sell digital products, you could sell second-hand items etc.
I'm throwing my weight behind your assertion because I also believed that eBay is a broadened platform that gives you opportunity to sell various things and you are going to make profit from selling those things.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am also trying hard to ensure to register on eBay so that I can also earn through selling things online because so many people are venturing into selling things on the internet.
That's great seriously, in as much as you can set up your account with them, I'm very sure as times goes on you will know how the site works out, even though it takes time for one to know everything about how it goes.

That's great seriously, in as much as you can set up your account with them, I'm very sure as times goes on you will know how the site works out, even though it takes time for one to know everything about how it goes.
That is how most of the platform works because when you register on them and you continue to use them, you will continue to gain experience on how to familiarise and navigate the website.

eBay is a very popular platform that gives you opportunity to sell second-hand items and that is a great opportunity to make money for those who engaged in selling second-hand clothes.

I'm still not sure of your statement because eBay is a platform that encompasses a lot of things where you could sell digital products, you could sell second-hand items etc.

The good thing about Ebay is the fact that they have a lots of things (i.e. a huge category of products) when it comes to selling things. This makes Ebay unique.

eBay is a very popular platform that gives you opportunity to sell second-hand items and that is a great opportunity to make money for those who engaged in selling second-hand clothes.
I would love to utilise this platform to showcase some items that have been used and I think it is a very good way to make good amount of money if you have some used items to sell online.

I would love to utilise this platform to showcase some items that have been used and I think it is a very good way to make good amount of money if you have some used items to sell online.
It is a very good platform where you can showcase your items and make certain amount of sales. So many people have used it and they have testified it. It is a legitimate platform.

It is a very good platform where you can showcase your items and make certain amount of sales. So many people have used it and they have testified it. It is a legitimate platform.
I understand very well the effectiveness of eBay and that's why people enjoy this platform as one of the favourite online store where they can showcase their items and sell in order to make money.

That is how most of the platform works because when you register on them and you continue to use them, you will continue to gain experience on how to familiarise and navigate the website.
Yes you're absolutely right, it has ever happened to me, while I was a newbie on posting on forums, I was banned countless of times, but as times goes on I became familiar with everything.

Actually the sells of second hand gadget or items, is not a bad idea as a matter of fact, there are people who can not be able to afford the new commodities in the market and prefer the second handed ones.

Actually the sells of second hand gadget or items, is not a bad idea as a matter of fact, there are people who can not be able to afford the new commodities in the market and prefer the second handed ones.
This is why eBay stands out as one of the best platforms online where you can sell second-hand things people have chosen this platform and a lot of people making money out of it.

This is why eBay stands out as one of the best platforms online where you can sell second-hand things people have chosen this platform and a lot of people making money out of it.
It is a great online marketplace where you can sell second-hand things and because it is giving out this opportunity, so many people will want to talk into it and take advantage.

It is a great online marketplace where you can sell second-hand things and because it is giving out this opportunity, so many people will want to talk into it and take advantage.

Well the sells of second products on the internet is really good even though it depends on the kind of product you sell and how good your strategy could be to market your products.

Well the sells of second products on the internet is really good even though it depends on the kind of product you sell and how good your strategy could be to market your products.
eBay has given a lot of people opportunity to sell things because the platform has already gained traction, you just need a little efforts to drive traffic to your items.

A friend of mine started up a business where he buys items at garage sales and other places that sell gently used items and then resells them on eBay. A lot of items he sells end up making him a 35% profit which is really good. I was surprised.

Has anyone here done anything like this? Can you earn a living doing this?
I haven't done anything like this. I think one can make a living from it though because i've heard a lot of people earn a good amount of money by reselling things on eBay.

A friend of mine started up a business where he buys items at garage sales and other places that sell gently used items and then resells them on eBay. A lot of items he sells end up making him a 35% profit which is really good. I was surprised.

Has anyone here done anything like this? Can you earn a living doing this?
I have not done this type of business, but it is now becoming a very big business where I am staying. Those that can get the best deals end up making lots of profits when they resell what they bought as well. Have you gotten involved in this type of business too?

Well, I have known for years that ebay is one of biggest online shopping store for so many used products. Amazon is the best when it comes to new products but ebay is king when it comes to used products. They sell new products on ebay too but it's secondary to Amazon. I have purchased a few used products from ebay myself too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds