Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Second hand sales on eBay?

That's the fact about it, I think it's expected of everyone to at least use the Ebay platform when it comes to buying or selling of electronic appliances. I also prefer using the eBay mostimes.
The notoriety gained by eBay recently is so alarming and you cannot help but wonder how this particular platform has been able to gain recognition so very fast and that is why it is necessary to ensure you embark on selling on this platform to make money of you wam to sell online.

Advertisement Placeholder
eBay is a marketplace that so many people love to patronize and because it is very popular. People choose this platform to sell their goods and they're really making money from it based on the fact that it has gained popularity.

Actually second hand sells, is not a bad business, Actually there are alot of my friends who are making 10× of my income from such business and it also depends on the platform you advertise.

I haven't joined eBay but I've heard a lot about this platform to be one of the greatest e-commerce platform to sell things most especially if you're selling a second-handed products.

One of the greatest e-commerce platform that you can ever come across online is eBay . This platform is gaining notoriety nowadays and so many people are moving to showcase their goods and services with eBay.

One of the greatest e-commerce platform that you can ever come across online is eBay . This platform is gaining notoriety nowadays and so many people are moving to showcase their goods and services with eBay.
It is a very correct that eBay has gained a lot of traction and so many people would love to join this platform to sell their goods, most especially, the second hand or used goods.

eBay is one of the most recognised e-commerce platform that you would come across on the internet just because it has gained popularity and it has created chances for businesses to strive.

Actually Ebay is one of the well recognized platform which can help alot of business to be popular due to it recognition. Alot of people are really making good money from the sells of second hand gadget.

Actually Ebay is one of the well recognized platform which can help alot of business to be popular due to it recognition. Alot of people are really making good money from the sells of second hand gadget.
E-commerce platform is a wonderful technology that has been incorporated into selling things online and eBay has taken the lead in that industry which is why it is gaining notoriety.

eBay is a wonderful e-commerce platform that you would always want to try out simply because it allows you to sell second-hand commodities on their platform which is not common with other e-commerce platforms.

A friend of mine started up a business where he buys items at garage sales and other places that sell gently used items and then resells them on eBay. A lot of items he sells end up making him a 35% profit which is really good. I was surprised.

Has anyone here done anything like this? Can you earn a living doing this?
Because nowadays people can not to buy things because their cost is very high which is not affordable for them. ebuy and olx The business of selling second hand things is very good, through this even those people who do not have much money can make purchases.

I do not think that there is anything wrong with selling second-hand items on Ebay. The only thing you must remember is that you must not sell substandard products.

I do not think that there is anything wrong with selling second-hand items on Ebay. The only thing you must remember is that you must not sell substandard products.
I am not going to dispute selling second-hand things on eBay because it is a platform that is meant for so many people that would buy second-hand commodities because they are financially incapacitated.

I come across people talking about eBay second selling second-hand items not right. The fact is that majority of us in the lower tier country would buy used items even if it is a car.

I come across people talking about eBay second selling second-hand items not right. The fact is that majority of us in the lower tier country would buy used items even if it is a car.
It is not right to have some notion that eBay is a place to basically sell only second-handed items but you can also sell new items on eBay . It is a generalized platform for everyone to sell any kinds of goods.

I am also trying hard to ensure to register on eBay so that I can also earn through selling things online because so many people are venturing into selling things on the internet.

That's the fact about it, I think it's expected of everyone to at least use the Ebay platform when it comes to buying or selling of electronic appliances. I also prefer using the eBay mostimes.
For real? I think i will give them a try whenever I want to buy electrical appliances. There is a portable generator which is in charge of power bank that I want to buy. I will buy it on Ebay

Ebay is indeed a good platform to buy and sell used electronic gadget. If you don't know much about buying anything related to digital from there, it's better you look for one.
The platform was not built to sell digital products it was built for the purpose of selling e-commerce products or things you don't have need of but are still durable and valuable and you want to exchange it for money.

The platform was not built to sell digital products it was built for the purpose of selling e-commerce products or things you don't have need of but are still durable and valuable and you want to exchange it for money.

I'm still not sure of your statement because eBay is a platform that encompasses a lot of things where you could sell digital products, you could sell second-hand items etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds