Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Second hand sales on eBay?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
A friend of mine started up a business where he buys items at garage sales and other places that sell gently used items and then resells them on eBay. A lot of items he sells end up making him a 35% profit which is really good. I was surprised.

Has anyone here done anything like this? Can you earn a living doing this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, if I know how to use eBay I would love to venture into this business. This is a good business however and someone would make huge profit since it's a packaged products. Besides there's no business that cannot earn anybody a living once you are knowledgeable about it.

I have heard about people doing this and just like yourself, they do say they make a profit doing things this way. I always remember a saying from when I was young that goes "Someone else's junk could be someone else's treasure" when people do things like this you see just how true that saying is.

I myself have never tried this method before but if I was to ever come across something at say a garage sale that I felt would be worth trying to sell to see how it went I would definitely jump at the chance. In some cases you make look at something and not see any real value in it but to someone else, there could be.

You can definitely earn decent money selling products and merchandise on eBay because this platform is like an auction, where the highest bidder purchases the item eventually

I have not sell second hand at ebay. But based on the explanation you gave and what I have heard about ebay, I think it's possible. However, I can't say if it's possible to make living from it. It's a side business.

eBay is a very wonderful platform where you can sell almost anything and it has created fortune for so many people that know the ins and out of the business.

I find Facebook marketplace better than ebay when it comes to selling old items. However, the only drawback to selling on facebook marketplace is it works only when you are selling to local customers.

I find Facebook marketplace better than ebay when it comes to selling old items. However, the only drawback to selling on facebook marketplace is it works only when you are selling to local customers.
Facebook has made it so possible to reach audience in your locality and it is a wonderful gesture. I am also sure that it is better than eBay in terms of selling second-hand products.

I have not engaged in selling second-hand items on eBay but I think it is a very good platform where you can sell such items expeditiously and make profit.

A lot of people do this. Etsy is a good place to look for second hand items. Some people pay a good price for clothing, toys, books, etc from their childhood or early years.

I used to sell items on ebay fro example, a lot of stuff I got from thrift stores, garage sales, flee markets and so much more.

eBay is one of the e-commerce platform that I cherished a lot and the only reason is that they open their doors to second-hand items or used items which is a very laudable feature.

eBay is one of the e-commerce platform that I cherished a lot and the only reason is that they open their doors to second-hand items or used items which is a very laudable feature.
It is a popular platform in the e-commerce industry presently and so many people are rushing to this platform to list their items for sales due to its popularity.

It is a popular platform in the e-commerce industry presently and so many people are rushing to this platform to list their items for sales due to its popularity.
I can understand the reason why so many people are proceeding to the platform because they knew that they can make money from there by selling their used items . It is one of the rare e-commerce platform that you would come across as of now.

A lot of people do this. Etsy is a good place to look for second hand items. Some people pay a good price for clothing, toys, books, etc from their childhood or early years.

I used to sell items on ebay fro example, a lot of stuff I got from thrift stores, garage sales, flee markets and so much more.
Yes, people pay a lot for second hand item on eBay and Etsy. Selling on the two platforms is very good as many like to make purchases from these platforms. However, a new seller on these platforms may have problem making sales.

eBay has made it very possible for people to sell second-hand items online. Intially, all items that are sold online are brand new specifically if it is clothings ,but now we can sell second-hand clothes on eBay.

A lot of persons do make money from selling second hand things online. I know of some persons who sells second hand things on another site called olx and is currently making money from it

I have heard about people doing this and just like yourself, they do say they make a profit doing things this way. I always remember a saying from when I was young that goes "Someone else's junk could be someone else's treasure" when people do things like this you see just how true that saying is.

I myself have never tried this method before but if I was to ever come across something at say a garage sale that I felt would be worth trying to sell to see how it went I would definitely jump at the chance. In some cases you make look at something and not see any real value in it but to someone else, there could be.
The ebay model is a very effective model and something of that sort was replicated in my country where you can sell your used furniture, electronics and appliances to other users.

eBay has been an admirable platform that each and every individual love because the popularity of this platform online is becoming very huge and it ia on the leaps of so many people who wants to sell online.

The ebay model is a very effective model and something of that sort was replicated in my country where you can sell your used furniture, electronics and appliances to other users.
Ebay is indeed a good platform to buy and sell used electronic gadget. If you don't know much about buying anything related to digital from there, it's better you look for one.

Ebay is indeed a good platform to buy and sell used electronic gadget. If you don't know much about buying anything related to digital from there, it's better you look for one.
That's the fact about it, I think it's expected of everyone to at least use the Ebay platform when it comes to buying or selling of electronic appliances. I also prefer using the eBay mostimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds