Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sale of fast food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sariana23

Captain Junkie
Credits
The sale of fast food is very popular in my country, I suppose the same thing happens in most countries. They sell hot dogs, hamburgers, pepitos (bread stuffed with meat, eggs, cheese, sauces, etc.) and soft drinks, usually the job works from 4 to 5 hours. These businesses are low investment and the returns are rewarding. Do these businesses exist in your country? How do they work? are they profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
The fast food business is forever profitable as far as you are able to present preferred foods with great tastes and hygienic. Food is something one cannot do without, it is always good to add drinks of various varieties. YOu can ensure the take-away style, eat-in style and delivery as well.

Well as you know people need food,fast foods more especially if they are not at home.Foods that are sold like in central business centres range from sausages,fries,chicken.But the food is very expensive hence to venture into This type of a business will need a very good strategy as these are ready to eat food stuffs therefore have a short shelf life.

In my country its left for shoprite,pick n pay.kfc a and hungry lion to run alot of services related to preparing fast foods.Other local brands are there but not so prominent.

Of course @tuna89, one of the first rules must be hygiene, for that a public health certificate is requested, and taste cannot be left out. I wonder if the fast food places you mention in your country are similar to the ones they sell in my country. The truth is that they get out of trouble anyone who can't go home or to a restaurant.

Yeah the business exist in my country only that a lot of people are more concerned on eating from home because most of those fast food meal are costly , due to high tax been paid by them

Your country delicious delicacies, that's awesome too. Fast food business is always profitable one, as long as it is presentable it can bring you ends meet.

Totally @Sincere, the food of my country is exquisite but I also know that those of your country too, I don't know the names but I have enjoyed them. Fast food is very profitable, so I would like to know in which countries this type of fast food exists and its profitability.

Laughs, i don't think you can enjoy my country's food, it will be very heavy in your stomach when you eat it. We eat garri and soup, is is our favourite delicacy.

Sales of fast food in my country is a profitable business where those who cannot cook goto to buy ready made food like meat and fish pie, bread and fried egg with hot tea, with soft drinks, beans ball, egg buns e.t.c. thou people look at it as a small scale business but people selling it are making money.

Fast food selling business is one of the lucrative businesses out there because we eat daily, thereby making the owners of this business to make money daily. I have seen a woman who pays her children school fees and take care of the family just by selling rice and beans.

I love this, the variety of fast foods they sell in your country. I wonder if these sales are somewhere stable or on a public road with a small stainless steel and aluminum cart that can be moved from one place to another. Where you can cook and prepare food.

The problem for an entrepreneur in having a fast food outlet is the franchise. It is very expensive. If you open your own fast food that is not a franchise then you need more than luck for the public to patronize it. There are so many independent fast food outlets that opened but went bankrupt within months due to lack of patronage.

Yes, of course, the fast food situation in countries is different. In my country with the documents in order and the specific site, it will always be a good deal. The only thing you must have is a good seasoning and the same public will recommend it. When you talk about franchise, I guess they are big establishments like McDonald's or Arturo's, I'm talking about small places.In your description you reflect that they are fast food places in shopping malls like KFC, what I explain in my topic are different because they are more economical, if I can upload an image maybe I can explain, or maybe these sites do not exist in other countries.

Such food businesses are also doing very well in my country. They are small scale but the return is very good. Many people do this business in my country, especially in towns.

Such food businesses are also doing very well in my country. They are small scale but the return is very good. Many people do this business in my country, especially in towns.
Excellent, it is very good that it exists in other countries, because I think the profits are very high. Customers may have little money, but they always have the pleasure to stop in one of these places and enjoy. In my country they are everywhere, urban and rural areas.

fast food is a lucrative business. However, if you want to do a fast food business you need to think differently. For example, instead of selling from a fixed location, you can try selling online.

Thats right. selling via facebook marketplace, through a mobile app or a website can be a better way to do fast food business. On location business has a high operational cost.

If you are right, this option is being applied by a relative who has said business, the sales are lucrative when you make the advertisements by whatsapp and from a fixed location. I don't know if you saw the image

hamb.thumb.jpg.2b525ec1e95c480cf4a516549e969059.jpg

In my home country there is a mobile app that allows people to sell foods from home (as opposed to restaurant food). The app allows people to register and start selling foods from their kitchen.

Excellent, in my country we usually call or write by whatsapp to request this type of services, so far I do not know an application like this, it would be good to implement here an application that provides food services as there is in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds