Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

I used to prefer monthly because it helps me plan my expenses before month end but since expenses are unlimited I prefer hourly, hourly provides room for convenient income and even encourages overtime which could help with more expenses.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very nice question , I have always prefer I'm being paid salary, although paying hourly will give u the real value of the work done by you and in such situations nobody is cheated, the only reason I will rather prefer monthly pay is because I will have tangible sum to prepare my monthly expenses with rather than just earning daily and spending unnecessary
[automerge]1612022164[/automerge]
This is a very nice question , I have always prefer I'm being paid salary, although paying hourly will give u the real value of the work done by you and in such situations nobody is cheated, the only reason I will rather prefer monthly pay is because I will have tangible sum to prepare my monthly expenses with rather than just earning daily and spending unnecessary

In this part of the country, we do not have that option you work and get paid at the end of the month. However, most people outside Nigeria work per hour and get paid per hour. If I were to be in those type of country, I think I'll prefere to work per hour rather than wait and to get paid at the end of the month.

I will prefer hourly because most of the monthly salary receive are not that enough and even before the month end some might have own several people having the mind set that when the month end payment will be made.

I as a worker I will prefer hourly than salary, because you can work hourly here and have time to go do other things or other work. However it is not like that in my country, my country only pay monthly.

I want to be paid hourly because it will motive me to work more and harder. Waiting till the end of a month is not motivating at all and can make one lazy towards work. In terms of needing money every now and then is another factor that makes one look towards getting paid after an hour of work.

Being paid a salary is the best way for me, I will have something to look forward to achieve and also the settlement of bills and other issues be like children bills and other family responsibility.monthly is better than daily for me ..

i prefer a monthly salary because i think its better at the end of month people purchase everything they her need. daily basis and hourly has many issue like if one person work hourly they earn enough amount that he work if he work less then he paid less amount.

Now a days people from developing countries are moving towards hourly projects like freelancing as you are the boss of your own work. As compared to a 9 to 5 job most of the people are moving towards their own business in which they are working and earning smartly like E-commerce, online stores and many more options for investment etc.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
I prefer to be paid hourly, asides from incentive to work more, it will make my working hours more flexible, so I'll have the Xtra hours to do other things and get paid for only the hours I've worked. It will also make me feel I'm being paid for what I'm actually worth.

I prefer being paid by salary.
My reasons are not far-fetched from the fact that needs and wants keep occuring at the time you have this money, and before you realise it, it becomes a habit that you cannot save money.
But collecting it as salary will help you to work by your budget and do things accordingly.

I work in a transport operation as a salary earner and we have those that earn per job (contractor).
We have over 800 trucks (45 tonnage trucks) for cement delivery. The maintenance of these trucks is handled internally but when it comes to reactivation (repair) of accident trucks we outsource part of the operation.
If I am to choose, I will choose the contract (by the job) which is more profitable and it gives me time and chance to pick up other opportunities

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Wow! I prefer the hourly payment. It gives me to work a prepaid system what called pay as you go. You control your work, you work as your strength can carry you, and not by force. Its more lucrative in terms of money value and also savings is made easier.

I prefer hourly wages to that of salary. The reason for this is because with my hourly wages, I can satisfy my urgent needs at once and those needs won't pile up till the end of the month when salary won't be able to meet all the needs.

All is good but as for me I prefer hourly fixed payment because it will give me opportunity to do another work by schedule my time. I could remember when I was doing hours fixed payment job,I had an advantage to night work also then. I think Hourly or contract (by the job) is the best.

I don't like salary basis pay or hourly pay. I rather prefer to get paid per contract. salary based pay you end your chances of earning pay, hourly based pay is good but it is difficult to convince your employer about your charges. Let say you are asking for $10 per hour, how will you convince your employer that your rate is appropriate?

Concerning your question on whether i woild like to be paid hourly or monthly, I have to say, I
prefer being paid a salary, I will have something to look forward to and properly plan on it's usage so i won't spend lavishly

Both do have their variations depending on the field I am. A salary means the money is fixes and comes monthly while hourly depends on how much time I work. General I would prefer to work in hours as it gives that extra space of motivation to work more.

I prefer been paid hourly because i got bills to settle and i cant wish to settle for less ,because that would be another issue,so i prefer to be paid hourly and others

I prefer fixed month salary ,so that i would know how to be concerned and focus more on my expenditure also know my limits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds