Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Salary or hourly?

I prefer the hourly payment as I'm not a type of guy who has enough patient to wait until the month ends before finally receiving payment. As I would have already had a lot of dept on my neck before then, the hourly payment would definitely be more appropriate for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer paid to be monthly. You cannoy maximize your salary if you are paid hourly. But the good thing about hourly anytiime you want to buy anything the money is there you just need to work for it. But yeah I think I prefer monthly basis for my salary.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
Actually if my hourly can be calculated together and be given to me monthly i preferred it that way. Reason being that, the monthly allowance will be accumulated enough for me to achieve better things than hourly I won't be able to gather together

I will prefer the hourly because it will enable me do other works and get paid rather than waiting for a fixed monthly income that may not give me the financial fulfilment I deserve as a man who want to grow rich.

Salaried position tends to pay more than hourly and many comes with better benefits, retirement plans,bonuses, and vacation. Salaried position is always flexible.

Hourly would have been best if only you are disciplined enough to keep the money on a daily basis without much expenses, but if you are not then monthly is good for you cause with the monthly you can be able to plan your life ahead and no what todo and what not to do on a daily basis of your routine.

Salary would have been better but then if we consider unforseen needs or emergency needs, then the best thing is to opt for payment on hourly basis. This can help you sort bills that may occur at any given time and it will also stop you from collecting loans that you will have to pay back with interest.
So, hourly payment is preferable

I prefer monthly, with hourly overtime pay. Since if it is monthly, you already breakdown your finances for the month. There are cases hourly wages have higher rates and if that is the case, I will prefer hourly. It depends on what is offered to you weighing also the kind of job.

Hourly amount is the best..But nobody gave hourly paments.. Salaried employees are usually not paid based on the hours they work; instead, they are paid the same amount each pay period, based on their total salary. An hourly worker, on the other hand, earns a set payment for each hour they work.

Hourly pay is best for me. I prefer the hourly pay to the salary. Because with the hourly pay I can save better and settle my debts faster. I don't have a better saving culture when collecting salaries, it's easier for me with hourly pay.

personally I prefer the hourly payment method,because as the money comes it would be used to take care of immediate & essential needs that may arise which cannot wait for monthly cash to solve. And a discipline fellow can cultivate the habit of setting aside some percentage into large sum for bigger projects and programs.

Salaried employees are usually not paid based on the hours they work; instead, they are paid the same amount each pay period, based on their total salary. An hourly worker, on the other hand, earns a set payment for each hour they work. I prefer hourly because I may need money anytime I need to do anything or buy something important

I prefer being paid hourly, most freelancers earn hourly and I think it is the best way to get paid for your efforts, it works better in countries with high minimum wages, most hourly jobs are however casual jobs.

Salaried employees are paid a regular, consistent amount based on their pay schedule — equal to their annual sum. With a salary, you're not typically paid based on the number of hours you work. On the other hand, hourly positions pay a certain amount for each hour you work, such as $15 per hour.
I prefer salary because Salaried employees enjoy the security of steady paychecks, and they tend to pull in higher overall income than hourly workers. And they typically have greater access to benefits packages, bonuses, and paid vacation time.

Do you prefer being paid by salary (fixed monthly payment), by the hour (fixed hourly amount), or contract (by the job)? And, please explain why. I prefer being paid by the hour as it's more of a incentive to work overtime.
fixed monthly payment (salary) is good because you know how to set your budget before the pay comes but fixed hourly pay is also good because you do not have to wait till month end before having cash at hand.

I would prefer to be paid hourly than wait a whole month before I receive my salary it's very demoralizing when you have to take salary 12 times in a year and also taking your salary per hour is more motivating than taking your salary once every month

Both working hourly and getting salary at the end of the month have advantages and disadvantages. Both if am to choose I will prefer monthly and getting my salary because if the money is paid monthly it will be more accumulative and also will prevent excess spending.

It depends on what you want. The more you get paid hourly the richer you become. So the more hourly service you have the you can earn. So plan your time get more hourly job and be fine. And understand that salary take's your time more

i like my to receive monthly, that way I'll be able to plan and be accountable for every penny i spend, this would enable me manage my funds. hourly payment would only make me spend the money anyhow, because i feel I'll make another in the next hour

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds