Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

One thing one get to understand about the issue of running a certer of learning is that,the first thing to do would be to give out good and quality education first,and not just the profit aspect that should come first,else one will just fail even before starting.
Being able to attract the parents of the students is what matters most , getting a good and conducive learning environment which is neat and also spacious always attract the parents.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being able to attract the parents of the students is what matters most , getting a good and conducive learning environment which is neat and also spacious always attract the parents.
That is among one of the things parents look out for,but the most important thing is that at the end of the day,the impact and the general improvement on the part of the child is what count,because if the child is not able to compete with his peers in other clime,then the facility and package the school brings will not add up.

Running a school could be lucrative if you are skilled in the school business. There are huge number of people that have ventured into the business and are not really successful. Basically, you must acquire the needed skill to become a successful school owner.

Running a school is a good and lucrative business which will keep yielding miney for you for ever most especially if you are in a good location where many people resides.

people who owns schools make some good amount of money from it but most of the time it depends on your location and the quality of the school. This is why it is important for you to invest good amount of money and employ quality teachers.

There are many schools that have been reopened once again as the pandemic is now over. However, I think that there are still some restriction a few schools might be facing.

There are many schools that have been reopened once again as the pandemic is now over. However, I think that there are still some restriction a few schools might be facing.
Starting and running a school isn't an easy task like most people would think. It is very capital intensive and you must be ready to work very hard especially in the early stages.

Running a school is one of the best and the lucrative business that can be run with ease if you have the neccesary fund to start running the business and you are also in the right location .

Starting and running a school isn't an easy task like most people would think. It is very capital intensive and you must be ready to work very hard especially in the early stages.

Right now many schooled have been reopened by the government and students are no longer required to use masks. However, if a student wants to use a mask, then he or she could do so.

Right now many schooled have been reopened by the government and students are no longer required to use masks. However, if a student wants to use a mask, then he or she could do so.
Since the pandemic situation has been eased and the lockdown has been called off , it no longer really necessary for students to keep wearing mask to cover themselves , though some people still uses it

Since the pandemic situation has been eased and the lockdown has been called off , it no longer really necessary for students to keep wearing mask to cover themselves , though some people still uses it

Yes, however, under certain circumstances some people still wear mask and I think that this is fine if they want to take precautions. Some people are still afraid of the disease.

You don't seem to get my point accurately. I'm simply emphasizing that starting a school from scratch and running it successfully isn't a child's play. It requires real hardwork and dedication to pull through.

Running a school is very lucrative business. The only issue is that it take times to bring in profit. School must grow first before it bring profit. If the standard of your school very high and you have many students, you definitely make alot of money.

You don't seem to get my point accurately. I'm simply emphasizing that starting a school from scratch and running it successfully isn't a child's play. It requires real hardwork and dedication to pull through.

During the initial stages, it might be hard to run a school, and I agree with you. Many inexperienced people also open a school and this is why they find it hard to run.

Actually running a school is a very good form of business and it has really helped alot of people no one can denied the fact. though sometimes it depends on management.
Actually running a school to be lucrative depends on the country. In some countries, running a school can not be profitable because there are government owned schools which provide the services neede to the people in a manner that no private schools can do.

Last edited:
Actually running a school is a very good form of business and it has really helped alot of people no one can denied the fact. though sometimes it depends on management.
Actually running a school to be lucrative depends on the country. In some countries, running a school can not be profitable because there are government owned schools which provide the services neede to the people in a manner that no private schools can do.
Running a school will always be a good and lucrative business , but like you said , it really depends on the management of the founded school and the location of the school.

It will be a lucrative business , but yes location is very important . No one will want to engage in this business in a location that is less populated .we need a highly populated and residential environment so as to attract more student.

I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.
The business of running a school is very strenuous and not easy by any stretch, but should you have the passion for it, it will become lucrative because all the positive attributes shown by the children as well as academic prowess will come to light

It will be a lucrative business , but yes location is very important . No one will want to engage in this business in a location that is less populated .we need a highly populated and residential environment so as to attract more student.
I have seen people running a school in my area and its highly lucrative business but it has to do with the location because location play the biggest role in the success of a school business.

I have seen people running a school in my area and its highly lucrative business but it has to do with the location because location play the biggest role in the success of a school business.
Establishing a school is not really easy. This is what I have come to realise that most especially at the early stage in terms of salary to pay teachers until the school is able to generate money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds