Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

Running a school is very lucrative business especially when you are running where is much populations, you will
Running a school business is very lucrative business especially when you have a population, this kind of business is a very good and lucrative one if actually you have the capital to venture into the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.
Because in today's era where education is going very far and everyone's trend is going towards education, so many people are expanding their business by expanding the school education system. But they are getting high fees and paying low to the teachers that is not fair.

The one thing you should focus on is to offer excellent, quality standard education.
Once you do that, you'll see troops enrolling in your school and even begging to.

A profitable enterprise is running a school, especially if it's a territory institution. The only issue is that it takes a lot of time and is stressful. Additionally, it will demand a lot of management and commitment.

School business is lucrative from what I know. If it's not lucrative people will not venturing to it. Of the truth, running a school require spending money almost daily on some materials but that's does not mean you'll not make your profit especially if you have many students.

Although it requires a lot of work at initially, running is a highly successful business. You must be passionate about it before considering money, establish it with standards and quality, and then you will see positive returns.

I don't really know much about these things but am guessing that it's actually quite very lucrative if not people wouldn't be into it. Many would have wanted to own a school but the resources are not just there.

Although it requires a lot of work at initially, running is a highly successful business. You must be passionate about it before considering money, establish it with standards and quality, and then you will see positive returns.
I have witnessed proprietor of a school going through the process of opening a school it's not as easy as people think because its a work in progress , but you need to work hard and be consistent before finally getting everything together .

School business will be profitable in a highly populated settlements. That's the most important thing . A school will need a location that is highly populated to achieve the desired success you are interested.

it is very lucrative, just find a good location, run adverts, recruit the right staff, have a safe and conducive learning space and give discounts on fees for the first-time payment,

it is very lucrative, just find a good location, run adverts, recruit the right staff, have a safe and conducive learning space and give discounts on fees for the first-time payment,
The salaries of the teachers is increasing each year means money to pay to school must increase and this could be a reason to lose potential clients when you are running a school as fathers and mothers have limited budget to pay for their children.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds