Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

As long as you have enough capital and can set the school up to standard, school business would give you loads of returns. The issue is always capital

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a school is a very profitable business.. you only need a proper planning and a very strategic one. People desires education and also wants the best for their ward. You only need to give quality

Running a school can be quite lucrative if the school has high standards. However, starting a new school requires enough capital because the pupils will be very few at the initial stage.

Running a school can be profitable. It depends on the cities where you have your school. I have taught here in Abuja, Nigeria in two different schools and the cost of school fee per pupil in about 60k Naira. You can see how it is.

Running a school is a very profitable business most especially in top-notch states, that's the reason you see even those without a license or educational qualification would run to do postgraduate Diploma in Education so they can get the license to operate. Unlikely, you won't start seeing profit at just the start but subsequently you'll be counting mints.

If you want to see the school institution the way you are looking at other business.it will not bee seen as lucreative,but school need patience and good management,with that performance over time will give on a credibilty which will increase the standing of the school among its contemporaries.

Running a school can be quite lucrative if the school has high standards. However, starting a new school requires enough capital because the pupils will be very few at the initial stage.
True. Every business is lucrative even starting a school. I believe the question should be how to make more profit in this line of business.

It's very lucrative , because if incase the school have more students due to increase popularity ,it would get more money to run the business daily and as the student keep paying school fees more profit would be generated

Running a school is a very profitable business.. you only need a proper planning and a very strategic one. People desires education and also wants the best for their ward. You only need to give quality
Very right. Parent pay alots for their children's education. Here in my area schools collect about 400,000 - 500,000 naira for school. They have over 200 students in that school. The profit the owner would make annually will be very massive.

Well, starting up an entirety new school isn't very easy as you will have to pass various stages financially and otherwise and you actually need patience because it won't start booming immediately you start off. It's development will be gradual

Running a school is a very profitable business most especially in top-notch states, that's the reason you see even those without a license or educational qualification would run to do postgraduate Diploma in Education so they can get the license to operate. Unlikely, you won't start seeing profit at just the start but subsequently you'll be counting mints.
I think inasmuch as the business is profitable, it is not easy to run. The more profit made, the more expenses the school seems to be making.

Location plays a very important rules when you're thinking of establishing a school, as I understand school must be set in an environment that is highly populated with this you will have an opportunity to get more people into the school.. it is a profitable business but you really have to spend some money until the business is stable enough to generate it's own income.

In my home country, a lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires by running a school. Recently, a school owner announced that he has 16 billion (in local currency) worth of property which he earned from school.

Those were school owners who probably owned a lots of branches in the city. There are a few school owners and they do not own many branches, yet they make a huge amount of money each month.

Running a school can be lucrative only when the location is very good probably a crowdy and populated location with so much children, with this you can progressed perfectly but will also require some capital since you will need some capital to pay teachers for a start
Running a school is a good and lucrative business, it's like hitting a gold mine most especially if you have money to fund it and also look for a better location, within two years of starting , you will be making millions .

Running a school is a good and lucrative business, it's like hitting a gold mine most especially if you have money to fund it and also look for a better location, within two years of starting , you will be making millions .
The most important thing I am seeing here is just a good location because when the population is good and populated then you can think of making money , but when the population is not good you might really struggle before you are able to stand financially with a school business.. it is lucretive, are you a teacher ?

My mother's cousin owns a school that his son manages as the principal. They own the land and the building as part of their lifetime investment. It is earning good but cannot be considered profitable. The main objective of having a school is the passion of my uncle and also the love of his son for the academic education. My uncle said that you cannot consider a school as a business.

Running a school can be very lucrative, if you have the right plan in place, the structures and the staffs. It would be difficult to just be successful from start, it is a growing process and it might take time.

Running a school is one of the most lucrative business i have ever seen, most especially schools with boarding schools, I have never seen a school complain of lack of fund because the student pays every term.

Running a school is indeed lucrative, but you have to be able to grow it first. It's not easy managing a school, I have seen so many schools that the owners had to close because of poor numbers of students. There is one in my area currently, the school is big and beautiful but lack students.
Running is very lucrative but requires dedication and patience especially in areas that has lots of schools. Infact there are lots of schools in my area but there some school that don't advertise or look for students but the school has large number of students because of it commitments and integrity built over the years.

Different type of schools are popping around everyday right now and even you as a parent it is very difficult for you to identify which ones are of quality. The most important thing about your school is that it should have equipment and it should be affordable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds