Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

Running is very lucrative but requires dedication and patience especially in areas that has lots of schools. Infact there are lots of schools in my area but there some school that don't advertise or look for students but the school has large number of students because of it commitments and integrity built over the years.
One thing about any from of business is that it is easy to start, but the main problem is in growing it. Anyone with the Capital can startup a school, go through the process of approving it by the government. The main problem comes with actually attracting students to your school. There is a school in my location, it's actually a big one but I do not think the students are even up to hundred, this is a school that can take up to 200 students if not even more.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think running a school is lucrative, however, you cannot earn profits in the first year, you will have to wait for 2-3 years to see profits from your investment. That's because you need a lot of money to establish a school
You are right on point , running a school is a very good and lucrative business most especially if you have the perfect location for the school , all you need is two-year and you will start making profit even before the end of the year.

You are right on point , running a school is a very good and lucrative business most especially if you have the perfect location for the school , all you need is two-year and you will start making profit even before the end of the year.
This is very true. Running a school can be quite lucrative. However, it requires patience and perseverance because the initial years are always challenging due to the low number of pupils.

Different type of schools are popping around everyday right now and even you as a parent it is very difficult for you to identify which ones are of quality. The most important thing about your school is that it should have equipment and it should be affordable.
Lolz, I like your contribution here, seriously it is quite difficult for you to identify a school that is of good quality and is well equipped, although the good quality school might be expensive but the best thing you can do at this point is to do physical inspection of schools to understand their level of discipline and to also know how they can impact positively on a growing child.

Running a school is a lucrative business if only your aim is to impact knowledge on students, decipline them and also developed them for future purposes rather than increasing their school fees with no educational and structural development in the school.

The market for private schooling is large and and government doesn't seem able or willing to invest in education as it had in the past.

Starting a proper school with the aim of educating children in a conducive learning environment will be capital intensive, the major expense being acquiring a location, but can be profitable if embarked on prope

If you see the way education is loosing value then one can say that running a school is not lucrative as parents who do not have much value for education just enroll their children and do not pay punctually but it's lucrative in areas where it's valued.

Running a private school is not as lucrative anymore. Enrollments are dwindling everywhere and many middle-class families are opting to enroll their children in public schools where everything is free. Many private schools have closed even before the pandemic struck. In order to survive, private schools must offer excellent and distinctive educational services. They must provide modern equipment, high-quality teachers, and a physical environment that's conducive to learning and creativity. Thus, schools must reinvest part of their revenues to ensure that expectations and requirements are met and delivered.​

School business can be profitable for someone who have large amount of money to invest. Majority of the small scale school business over here are facing a huge competition. There are some of them who are owing teacher's salary for a while.

Running a school business would definitely prove lucrative down the line especially too when the owner doesn't have to rent the building and just focus on paying staffs, lots have made money

Running a school is a lucrative business especially if it's a territory institution. The only problem is that it is stressful and time consuming. It will also require alot of management and dedication.
The amount of money and resources that is required to run a school is not something that is very easy to come up with which is why a lot of people who have the thought of running a school are not doing it.

Running a school is indeed lucrative, but you have to be able to grow it first. It's not easy managing a school, I have seen so many schools that the owners had to close because of poor numbers of students. There is one in my area currently, the school is big and beautiful but lack students.
As far as I'm concerned this is the last time that I'm going to do which is trying to run a school because I know how demanding is going to be especially if you are running a school for children.

The amount of money and resources that is required to run a school is not something that is very easy to come up with which is why a lot of people who have the thought of running a school are not doing it.
Yeah, i agree with you. The cost of running a school is really high and that's what is discouraging people to go into it but if one has the money to go into that kind of business i would advice one to do so because it is very lucrative.

As far as I'm concerned this is the last time that I'm going to do which is trying to run a school because I know how demanding is going to be especially if you are running a school for children.
That's right running a school children us very hard, you would need to hire capable hands to that can handle and teach children, am sure you would know that not everyone can handle children.

I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.
The same way running a restaurant business is available creative is the same way running a school is lucrative but the stress that comes with both businesses is out of this world.

Running a school is very lucrative. If the school and facilities of the school is own by authority not by community. Income and expenditure would be measured by the owner,this will bring more profits.
There is no denying the fact that running the school is very lucrative but the kind of stress that is involving running school is something that cannot be managed and run by one person successfully.

School business is very lucrative. There are diverse ways at which school make money. They make money through the school bus system, through the school uniform, school books, excursions , lesson fees and above all, the school fees. So, with this, you should be convinced that school business is lucrative.

Running a school is a lucrative business.this days many people uses school as there way of getting money,but you need to invest a good amount of money.
It is a capital-intensive business which you cannot run anyhow with no resources otherwise the business is going to crash on its own before you even started it.

Honestly, I think it is a lot of work for me. Hiring the right staff, getting the right space, getting approval from the government and a lot of other things that need to be in place. If you have the capital then maybe.
Seriously the resources that is needed to run a school it is not something that you do like a child's play because they are the ones that determine the success of your business project when it comes to running a school.

Running a school is a lucrative business.this days many people uses school as there way of getting money,but you need to invest a good amount of money.
Running a school is a lucrative business, most especially if the school has high standards in terms of recruitment and physical modern facilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds