Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

Owning a school is a very lucrative business and it all depends on how popular your school is to actually attract more people,if you have an outstanding school then everyone will want to go there but then the process is not easy,it is stressful but the end is always joyous if you are able to get or expand it well
Starting a private school has been a good and lucrative business most especially if the school is located in an urban settlement where there's business and companies,

Advertisement Placeholder
I think running a school is lucrative, however, you cannot earn profits in the first year, you will have to wait for 2-3 years to see profits from your investment. That's because you need a lot of money to establish a school
A lot of people that I know are currently into running daycare school and it's where each and every one of them starts from when it comes to starting up a business school project.

Running is very lucrative business although it's entails a lot at first you have to have to be passionate about it before thinking of money, build it with standard and quality then you have a profitable returns
Personally if I don't have the resources that I believe that would be very enough for me to run a school as a project I am definitely not going to do it because when you don't do it correctly you will just end up wasting the money.

Personally if I don't have the resources that I believe that would be very enough for me to run a school as a project I am definitely not going to do it because when you don't do it correctly you will just end up wasting the money.
You are absolutely right though. There are so many schools out there today but not all of them have been able to stand and succeed. It's easy to start up a school, but in terms of managing it, that's a different story.

Running a private school is actually very lucrative else people won't be bothered about spending such a huge amount to establish such institution.
There's no doubt that the cost of establishing, advertising and managing a school could be so expensive but believe me that the returns is actually worth the stress and hard work.

Running a private school is one of the best business in the whole world because of the gain attached to it most especially when you are in the right and marketable location.

Running a school is very lucrative. If the school and facilities of the school is own by authority not by community. Income and expenditure would be measured by the owner,this will bring more profits.
If you actually have the knowledge and resources to running a school project as a business I believe that it's something that you can be easily make good money from especially if the location of the school is in a vantage position.

I think running a school is lucrative, however, you cannot earn profits in the first year, you will have to wait for 2-3 years to see profits from your investment. That's because you need a lot of money to establish a school
This is something that a lot of people looking at going into such projects should understand because you have to run some losses before you are going to start making profit.

I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.
It's a very lucrative business once you are able to do what attracts parents to bring in their kids to your school. I haven't seen anyone that is running a school become broke or poor, they always make it big, they make enough profits.

This is something that a lot of people looking at going into such projects should understand because you have to run some losses before you are going to start making profit.
Running a school is one of the best lucrative business ever and the only thing you needed to do is publication and awareness in order to attract parents in the sorroundings areas,

Running a school this days is a very lucrative business nowadays, although to make a good profit it's has to do with a lot of work and stress. Because for a start you will face a look things, have to adjust and it's involves a lot spending alongside time

Most of the time running a school fee eats all earnings means you are a small winner or loser most of the time this is the sad truth.

One cannot just disrupt or just say running the school whether it is lucrative or not because one's man food is another posion. What works for one person does might not work for another person and that is how business is also, it's working for some persons well so I will say it's a lucrative business but depends on the person involved

I like the adage that says "one man's food is another man's poison" , if you bar in a better location and you have the neccesary equipment, schools is a lucrative business , but to some people its not.
One cannot just disrupt or just say running the school whether it is lucrative or not because one's man food is another posion. What works for one person does might not work for another person and that is how business is also, it's working for some persons well so I will say it's a lucrative business but depends on the person involved

One thing one get to understand about the issue of running a certer of learning is that,the first thing to do would be to give out good and quality education first,and not just the profit aspect that should come first,else one will just fail even before starting.

running a school can be a good business if you really know what your doing, there are so many things that are involved in it than just running a business, for you to run a school, you need to be well educated to be able to teach others

The way I see new schools everywhere in 2 weeks is something to really ask about. I try to understand how these school proprietors makes their gains/profit, because after structuring a building set up for academic purpose, employing academic/nonacademic staffs, setting up the necessary equipments for the effective running of the institution, etc and at the end of it the more you get pupils trooping in, the less the number of pupils become in a jiffy because it hasn't met the standard every parent is out for. Nevertheless, running a school as a business is truly lucrative but you need to meet up with the standard to make profits.
Well, you have correctly stated the perks because if a school doesn't meet up to the standard the parents are looking for they might withdraw their wards from going to school there, so you need to have a good start up capital so you can put every detail in check.

One of the best business reigning in the world right now is running a school , most especially secondary school, college or any tertiary institution , I have witnessed the amount of gain a school can make in less than three months .

Running a school is a lucrative business but much is expected to ensure this such as: employees capable and qualified teachers, adequate facilities that will create a good environment that will enhance learning, staff welfare is also very important.

Starting and running a school will be very capital-intensive from the start. You will need enough money for construction of buildings, purchasing of equipments and hiring of staff. However, it is a very lucrative venture and you can recoup your money in the nearest future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds