Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Running a school: lucrative or not?

Toyoabasi

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Running a school is a lucrative business especially if it's a territory institution. The only problem is that it is stressful and time consuming. It will also require alot of management and dedication.

Running a school is a lucrative business.this days many people uses school as there way of getting money,but you need to invest a good amount of money.

Running a school is indeed lucrative, but you have to be able to grow it first. It's not easy managing a school, I have seen so many schools that the owners had to close because of poor numbers of students. There is one in my area currently, the school is big and beautiful but lack students.

The way I see new schools everywhere in 2 weeks is something to really ask about. I try to understand how these school proprietors makes their gains/profit, because after structuring a building set up for academic purpose, employing academic/nonacademic staffs, setting up the necessary equipments for the effective running of the institution, etc and at the end of it the more you get pupils trooping in, the less the number of pupils become in a jiffy because it hasn't met the standard every parent is out for. Nevertheless, running a school as a business is truly lucrative but you need to meet up with the standard to make profits.

Running is very lucrative business although it's entails a lot at first you have to have to be passionate about it before thinking of money, build it with standard and quality then you have a profitable returns

I think running a school is lucrative, however, you cannot earn profits in the first year, you will have to wait for 2-3 years to see profits from your investment. That's because you need a lot of money to establish a school

I have taught in a secondary twice and I know to some extent how a school is run.
However, when I think of the expenses made daily, I try to balance it with income, let's say school fees; running a school does not really present itself to me as a lucrative business.
Perhaps you can change my mind with your opinions.
Running a school can be lucrative only when the location is very good probably a crowdy and populated location with so much children, with this you can progressed perfectly but will also require some capital since you will need some capital to pay teachers for a start

Not very much during this pandemic, I see. There are schools here and there still not running normally, so starting a new one out of the countries where all returned quite as it was before the coronavirus, it doesn't look as a great idea, in my opinion.

Running a school can be lucrative only when the location is very good probably a crowdy and populated location with so much children, with this you can progressed perfectly but will also require some capital since you will need some capital to pay teachers for a start

This is true: it's very expensive and there is the need to pay a certain number of employees, out of teachers: secretaries, janitors, cooks and cleaning staff. And now that technology is a must, there will be often the need to pay a technician to repair electronic and informatics stuff. In any way, populated cities full of children are the best locations to run a school.

Running a school is very lucrative. Especially in the very good location. Yes it very expensive to run the day and also paying of staffs but on the long there is enough profit to make after checks and balance. I have also work in a school and very close to the admin, so I know how the school I once worked were making as profit.

In my opinion, running a school is very lucrative, especially if the school is built to a certain standard that will attract students to want to attend. But as for your case above, I will only advise that you should decide if you really want to run a school or not as you should have passion for anything you are doing. And be sure to get all the necessary information on how a school is run before going into it.

Running a school is very lucrative. If the school and facilities of the school is own by authority not by community. Income and expenditure would be measured by the owner,this will bring more profits.

Running a school is a really challenging business, but you will eventually start making good profits. The first few years will be tough because you will not have gained enough clients and workers. But with time, after admitting students and hiring teachers, the school may grow.

Running a school is very lucrative. The high school I attended was more expensive than my University. The one thing you should focus on is to offer excellent, quality standard education.
Once you do that, you'll see troops enrolling in your school and even begging to.

Honestly, I think it is a lot of work for me. Hiring the right staff, getting the right space, getting approval from the government and a lot of other things that need to be in place. If you have the capital then maybe.

Owning a school is a very lucrative business and it all depends on how popular your school is to actually attract more people,if you have an outstanding school then everyone will want to go there but then the process is not easy,it is stressful but the end is always joyous if you are able to get or expand it well

Running a school is not that easy. You are responsible for each and every child that comes to your school. Having said that many schools have been closed for many months due to pandemic and only recently they have started to open. If a pandemic starts once again, you will be at loss.

Running is a highly successful business, despite the fact that it takes a lot at initially. You must be enthusiastic about it before thinking about money, construct it with standard and quality, and then reap the benefits.

Running a school this days is a lucrative business especially in my country. I have been in the system before as a teacher.

In my home country, a lot of people have become millionaires and billionaires by running a school. Recently, a school owner announced that he has 16 billion (in local currency) worth of property which he earned from school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds