Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Renting An Office As A Freelancer

D

Deleted member 403

Have you considered renting out an office as a freelancer? Do you think working from home creates too many distractions?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I had a job, I used to go to my workplace. However, after I lost my job, and I started working from home. When I started working from home, I understood it is really hard to work because there are a lot of distractions and a lot of people do not actually think you are working. I think renting an office is a good option for freelancers.

Yes, work from home will distract but on the other hand if you rent an office for work you’ll face some problems like getting food from market, clothes washing, loneliness etc. I’ll suggest you to work from home. You’ll get company from family members when you’re free from work.

Renting an office as a freelancer is not a basic for working. Though it is impossible to work when you are distracted but this can happen even when you have an office. The only reason one can rent a space is because you want others to see that you have a focus.

Working from office as a freelancer is one of the best way to make money with freelancing and be serious with it. Working from home as a freelancer can cause a whole lots of distraction most especially if the freelancer is a married person with kids

Yes there are a lot of distractions working from home, because when you are at home you will want to pause and do some other things before you get back to what you're doing initially or it could be disturbances from other people in that house with you, so if you want 100% concentration, you can consider renting an office.

For my online stuff I never needed an office, but doing real estate it gives you a better looks so it really depends on your niche.

Renting a shop or an office to work as a freelancer is better that working at home, because you will get a lot of attention and distractions from your wife, children and neighbours at home, and you won't be free to work.

I am a freelancer and l have always thought of that because l will set it up as a cooperate business where l will employ more hands in deck, since l will be getting bulky work all the time as l have made a name in freelancing. It will make workers to be more serious and dedicated to their works. Having them works from home will not generate the same result as working in the office.

Getting an office is important and also a good move. Working from is that easy, there are so many distraction when you work from. If you have a family they will distract you, if you stay alone friends and neighbours will distract you. The best way to work effectively is to have a office.

If the house does not have a space or room designed to work behind closed doors, it will surely create a lot of distraction. Unless you live alone. If this is not the case, it is preferable to rent a place to work calmly without distraction, in this way it will be more efficient and therefore more responsible.

I have always taught of this too, but it really depends on the freelancer, if you leave alone or don't get disturbed then working from home would not be bad. But if you are looking for a personal space from work, employ people have an established business then leaving him could be good.

I am a freelancer working fro home. At times I have often though about renting an office to avoid distractions at home, but die to the cost involved, I have been unable to rent an office. These days, I have made a small cabin at my home.

I am not a freelancer. I am a student and I stay in a hostel. However, I really liked this idea of renting a office as a freelancer. However, in order to do that you should be earning a lot of money (because you can afford to rent an office)

Working as a freelancer gives one an independence and free hand that one can determine where he does his business or task from and so I don't see any reason for me to rent an office for such kind of job.

On a personal perspective, I would love to work from homw because I see my homw as the perfect place too but that is not applicable to anyone so if you see your home as a distraction then its absolutely fine that you rent out a place more like your own office.

l always feel comfortable whether in the office or home, but considering renting out an office as a freelancer, l would't like to do such.

I believe I can bear with and even control the distraction that comes with working from home. But renting another space to serve as an office is not a good option to me. I believe it comes with an added capital which working from the comfort of the eradicates. Bearing the distraction from my view is better than renting an office for use. Notwithstanding, if the ability to rent a space is available, why not.
[automerge]1620489494[/automerge]
I believe I can bear with and even control the distraction that comes with working from home. But renting another space to serve as an office is not a good option to me. I believe it comes with an added capital which working from the comfort of the eradicates. Bearing the distraction from my view is better than renting an office for use. Notwithstanding, if the ability to rent a space is available, why not.

What does a freelancer need in an office. is not like the freelancer constantly have visitors or needs a document to print everything is been done and delivered online except the skills twitter physical meeting anyway.

I used to work as a freelancer for content mills, and I have never felt distraction. If I ever rent an office, I would be paying a lot of money and this way I will be earning less money. So I would not rent an office and I would prefer working from the comfort of my own home and many freelancers do this, actually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds