Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Regular Training of employee

it's the problem why lot of employers go for experienced employees instead, they jump the step where they should teach the new employees how can the job be done, but there is always a place for new beginner people

Advertisement Placeholder
training involves an expert working with learners to transfer to them certain areas of knowledge or skills to improve in their current jobs. Development is a broad, ongoing multi-faceted set of activities (training activities among them) to bring someone or an organization up to another threshold of performance, often to perform some job or new role in the future.)

And a powerful by-product of increased performance and engagement through training is improved employee retention. Training boosts a feeling of value in employees. It shows that you're committed to providing them with the resources needed to ensure they're

You are very right about that, things are changing everyday and technology is advancing at an alarming rate, so it's really important that you carry your staff and employees along, so that they won't be left behind

A regular training program allows the company to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge. This helps reduce any weak links within the company who rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks.

Any company that wants to grow and move fast forward should be regularly train employees. Training of employees ensures competitiveness and of course gives them the edge to work harder and also be up-to-date with latest technology. Periodic training of employees is very important.

With the increase daily in technological evolvement, as a business owner interval seminar and workshops, should be organized for every employee, this should be encouraged in every organization for maximum productivity
companies are supposed to make it part of their programs to embark on employees training. it helped to boost the reputation of a company as well as the quality of staff as well. employees training can be organized monthly, quarterly, or annually.

Effective training is never approached as a one-size-fits-all method. But with all of the options available, identifying and selecting the best training method for your employees can be overwhelming. So, everyone should put together a simple guide to help you find the perfect training method for your needs.

Employee regular trainings and seminars are very important if you are just opening your business, take for example you open a petrol station and you employ new staff, you have to first train them how to handle nussle and read meters so as not to make any mistakes

Regular training is good for staff to increase their knowledge in their work. A staff that that under training regularly with be abreast of what is expected of in the job. Training is very vital to improvement of the staff which can translate to the output of the company.

Regular training of employees is as necessary as updating of business plan and any version of mobile phone.with the change of technology and increasing demand of fitness we need to train our employees at daily basis.. this is the key of your business success
You are absolutely correct. This present day business organization is experiencing a daily and time to time change in the trend of technology. In order to keep up with the pace of ever increasing technological development, training of employees must be adopted to keep the business updated.
Regular training of employees is as necessary as updating of business plan and any version of mobile phone.with the change of technology and increasing demand of fitness we need to train our employees at daily basis.. this is the key of your business success

I remember where I welder before! Non of this was present this lead to a lot of mistakes from we staff that doesn't have girls knowledge of the job.
Quote of the day!
Always be Happy, there nothing in the world you leave in that's permanent, it will surely go by and joy will come

Regular training of your employee Improved employee performance. The employee who receives the necessary training can do their job better. With a training program, you can boost the abilities that every employee needs to develop. A learning program brings all staff to a higher level so that they all have similar skills and experience.

Daily training is good for workers to improve their job skills. An employee who constantly is aware of what is expected in the job during training. For the development of the employees who can convert into the company's production, training is extremely important. We need daily training to let the employer know that their priduct will work at the end of the day and we must allow our company to let the owner give up the training as part of an opportunity for the workers themselves.

constant training of employees serves as Capacity building for such employee and broaden knowledge of the field as such staff if sent on off office training, he gets to meet with other professionals in his field and information sharing, process improvement discussion will definitely happen and you can expect an improvement in your process/operation
I strongly agree with your assertion that a constant trading of employees serves as capacity building and investment in the employees which will inturn be of great benefit for the business as a whole.

With the increase daily in technological evolvement, as a business owner interval seminar and workshops, should be organized for every employee, this should be encouraged in every organization for maximum productivity
In this world and this economy in constant change, one of the tools to overcome any crisis, to evolve and grow is constant learning. It is necessary to be as up-to-date as possible in terms of technology, administration and finances. not only for business owners with employees under their care, but for the entire community in general

Regular training of your employee keep your business awaiting for any challenge and you will overcome, it keeps you ahead of the game, and it keeps you informed. Your staff should attend seminars and training when necessary.
Improved employee performance – the employee who receives the necessary training is more able to perform in their job. ... A training program allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge.

I like this discussion because in my career I had countless of training from different types and brand of computer as a programmer, as an analyst and as an operations manager of the IT department. Without those training sessions that I attended I don't think I would reach the highest level in my career. Training is important for the career and also for the employer.

Regular training of employees is a standard practice for any company that want to keep up with others in technologies or new ways to solving critical issues. Training makes employees to be more efficient and productive in their work as it sharpens and refreshes their brain.

I think the worker should have regular training as it gives them the opportunity to learn things according to the new environment according to the new era. It only benefits the business which is not bad if they are regular.When trained, they learn to work in new ways. This way the business benefits a lot and the business grows.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds