Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Recommend an online platform for teachers

Advertisement Placeholder
Moodle is one of the top stages I have worked with as an educational plan engineer. It requires broad preparing, being alright with programming and being a quick learner. It is astounding when you have broad information and can exploit it's functionalities. You will make exceptionally captivating, fun, intuitive courses with moodle in the event that you know it well.

Website that I can recommend for teachers are not much, because I am not a teacher so I really do not research on the internet to know where teachers can apply to teach online and get paid.
I know about udemy, this website pays teachers who create tutorials videos their students. You can give it a try.

Udemy.com should be one of the websites your friend should visit. Udemy is a platform for experts in various field who are very good at teaching their subjects. Let your friend identify subjects he or she can teach, create a course on them and list them on Udemy for sales.

Another website your friend can check is Fiverr. Fiverr has a category for teachers who are very good at subjects they teach. He should sign up with them and start trading his skill.

There is Coursera, Moodle, udemy etc which are globally known. However, there may also be some nationally allowed and acceptable ones. So, which country does your friend reside? Whether there are some online platforms for teacher there too.

cambly-
cambly is a little different than other online teaching platforms.this is a platform where(for a fee) students from all over the world log- in via an app to chat with online tutors.if you want to get paid for speaking english, here ' s your chance! plus, you can work as little or as much as you want.

Their are too many online teaching platforms you should work from. And receive payment for your work teaching non_English students. You can try http://www.engoo.com, they are legit and pays via wire transfer, western union etc. You can start tody and book your class and start teaching and making money as well.

Teachers do have a lot of time for themselves when compared to other government workers. Some of this teachers are poor having one source of income. Introducing them to other stream of income will be an extension of gratitude.
Teachers have opportunity to work online even to conduct viable online studies for others and begin to make good money from there.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
Is there any online platform that currently hires teachers?
I saw many people have unemployed cause covid-19 in which teachers also include but my teachers are knowledgeable they should learn about some skills of graphics designing and then start teaching about and for this profession demands too much high it will be beneficial for them.

I only know two sites but I haven't personally tried it. Acadsoc and Bibo. I only heard about it by other members on the other forums. It's about teaching english online. If you have a good english communication skills and can tutor the students in the said site, then you can apply on the sites mentioned above.

SAFSMS mobile. It is app makes it convenient for teachers to record test scores, assignments and attendance of the students. This app processes and computes the data of each student within a short time saving the teacher from quite alot of stress.

There are many website for teaching that u can recommend for you but you can try
RCampus
One of several online learning platforms, RCampus can be used to create courses, student assignments, keep grades, hold class discussions, and post many types of educational content such as videos, links, images, etc. It can also be used as an ePortfolio management system in which both students and faculty can "build multiple, fully-functional presentation portfolios for demonstrating their skills and knowledge or for career development"

Brainly is a good online platform for teachers, the pay is motivating as well, you get paid based on the number of questions you answer per day, and you get paid every month end. Students drop their questions on the site and the teachers answers them with a detailed explanation.

Udemy.com should be one of the websites your friend should visit. Udemy is a platform for experts in various field who are very good at teaching their subjects. Let your friend identify subjects he or she can teach, create a course on them and list them on Udemy for sales.

Another website your friend can check is Fiverr. Fiverr has a category for teachers who are very good at subjects they teach. He should sign up with them and start trading his skill.
Excellent information @kayode10 . I come from a family where I have 4 aunts and several cousins who are teachers. This site will be a great help to them, I hope it works worldwide. They are currently dedicated to working online with their students but have enough time to experiment on other sites.

I have a friend who happens to be a teacher, and is sources for online teaching jobs.
I think the best place to as this kind of a question which your friend also needs an answer for,should be as on google,and If I could remember we always say it right here that Google is your friend as well,because as for me I don't know of any teaching site or platform online that could pay for your teaching or your friend teaching services tho.

Right now my head may not be able to give you much right now. I used to know so many but since I left teaching line for an engineering line for a while I have forgotten most of them. The funny part is that I am now back to the teaching line since the engineering company is no longer getting contracts.

I will when advice to go for offline special or private lesson. This may fetch him more money than going to online. Online lecture may be hindered by many factors except he has prepared against any problem that the online lesson can pose.

The need for online learning is on the rise post pandemic. I k now a few sites you can learn from online. If you're looking for a government learning site then you can visit e learning but for private, usemy is a good website you can learn anything from.

It depends on the country! Because not am countries are develop enough to offer online classes. But I once heard of humanitic got they reward you for teaching still working it out on my own but limited with paypal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds