Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate or importation business, which is more lucrative?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer real estate to importation. Real estate doesn't involve much risk as importation. Real estate management, the price of buildings and landed property also keep appreciating.

Real estate is still preferable to importations .the risk is minimal as compared to importation ,more clarity and less fraudulent activities
So real estate is more preferable

Real estate is more profitable it's like a gold mine, the value keeps on increasing consistently overtime and therefore bit outperforms other investments. It also isn't vulnerable to short term fluctuations and it's a very secure investment.

If the real estate business is about developing the land for purpose of selling then that is more lucrative then importation. The issue in importation here is the delayed delivery due to the usual heavy traffic on the main roads. Making matters worse is the truck ban during the daytime so you can see that importation has many negative side effects. With the real estate the investment is secure because of the stable market value and the finished product is sold at high prices - those are lots or houses.

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
Both kind of business have their own benefits and importance but the real estate business can never fall down ever.
I could not see any property whose rate has been decreased.
And the import export business is also well if you need some money urgently and you could not wait years so you should do import export business but it is quite risky then real estate.

Real estate is more lucrative compared to importation.
In real estate once you establish it you are good to earn a very nice profit and in this it does not involve high risk unlike importation.
Importation business for you to venture into it you need to register and follow many other procedures and still it involves high risk

It depends on the amount of capital you have to invest if you have millions of Dollars then you can go into a state business as that is much more profitable and can last for a very long time even when you are at old age you will still earn enough profit from it but mini importation is a business that you can start with the little amount of money sometimes at old age you may not even be able to do it again, both are profitable for that amount of money to invest.

Real estate is much more lucrative as it is easy, safer and secure to operate. But then real estate also requires much capital to start unlike importation business which you can run with little capital.
You can invest in any of them if you have the money.

Real estate business is more lucative because land and building never deppreciate but always appreciate in value. Real estate is one business you can get fifty percent of what ever you invest, it involves buying and selling of land and buildings. Real estate business has been so lucative these days due to the housing scheme presently in Abuja, if you invest in real estate now you make good money.

Real estate is preferable and also lucrative business, and no much risk on it, real estate more lucrative because land and building never depreciate, but always appreciated and have value.

Real estate is profitable and easier than importation. The fact that you must go through some processes lke clearing of goods in importation business make it stressful for me. In real estates, if you start with adequate amount, you will be smiling to the banks everyday.

I'm not sure how both modes of business compare but they both have very good prospects. Of course you'd have to learn the ropes very well but in the end, you get to choose for yourself.

With importing, you need to learn the market, policies, sourcing and everything that has to do with legal importation. Once you've done that, you enjoy the benefits.

Real estate is a big thing too. Though a bit tedious to get started with, it is definitely something very lucrative once you get the hang of it.

Both business are preferable and profitable but more of them real estate business is more profitable because its no risky and the value of the land and building increases not decreased.So I prefer you this to do Real estate business and earn more.

The real estate business is much better and more profitable because a lot of people do it and they are millionaires today. Because the rate of land can double at any time, there is a lot of increase and money in it, so I advise you to do real estate business. You must do land business.

I'll prefer real estate, Much the same as any type of venture whether it be gold, offers, bonds or prospects, real estate tops and throughs. The distinction with real estate is that not normal for a bit of paper gold, real estate is connected to a major human need, the requirement for lodging. This makes it a fascinating venture class since it's not just speculators who partake in the demonstration of purchasing, holding, selling and benefitting from land. Since the real estate market has such countless members, with a wide range of inspirations, it will in general be a more steady market, encountering lower limits between market highs and lows. What's all the more real estate buy is regularly restricted to occupants of a nation, and purchasers or land show extremely solid provincial inclinations and tastes. This implies that real estate likewise shows extremely solid miniature patterns being influenced by nearby factors, too and following large scale patterns from the more extensive economy.

Both business has their own important, we can't say thay real easte is much better or trading is much better.
The main thing that matter is your exeperince about the trading or real easte.

I would venture into real estate business as it looks more promising than importation business. They are both lucrative businesses and it depends on the amount of capital one has at the moment of starting. The real estate will provide an avenue for me to see and manage all aspect of the business unlike importation business.

This are two distinct things which shouldn't be compared
I will choose real estate any time anywere
It involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit. How-ever, investors must be aware of the relatively long tenure of holding period that may be required. The location of such an investment usually has an important impact on the holding period required for a rewarding transaction.

real estate is a very lucrative business and it pays for a person who is well grounded in the business but as for importation business,it depends on what is to be imported .for instance if it's car importation i prefer real estate to it because cars has to do with what is trending and what is in vogue and once the car is out of Market the price falls

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds