Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate or importation business, which is more lucrative?

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
Well, I think it depends on the kind of importation business you are considering investing in before I could say whether importation business is more lucrative or not but I think real estate business is actually lucrative everywhere.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are good and lucrative in their own ways. Real estate is more expensive as it requires huge capital, it takes time to complete a property and recouping your profit may take a longer time if you're renting your apartment. However, it can pay you for a lifetime and it's less riskier.

Both businesses are really important when it comes to generating profits. But personally I would stick with Real Estate. I think the earnings are higher and more reliable. Now I am talking about my country, perhaps in other countries the import business is more profitable, since I have read that the real estate business is not so profitable in some countries.

It depends on the size of the business, a large scale importation is more lucrative than a small scale real estate business while a large scale real estate business is more lucrative than a small scale importation business. I prefer real estate because of lower risk.

Real estate is a profitable and lucrative business. Importation business has a wide range of investment and it’s very profitable. However real estate most serve as a long term investment that yields profit after a long time while importation yields profits in a very short time

Both kind of business have their own benefits and importance but the real estate business can never fall down ever.
I could not see any property whose rate has been decreased.
And the import export business is also well if you need some money urgently and you could not wait years so you should do import export business but it is quite risky then real estate.
Cars are nothing but luxury to the users unless they are using the car to make money, assuming they have the car into transportation. It's the only way the car will fetch them money but when you go into real estate business, it's a money making business because people will always look for house to live in.

Real estate is more profitable than importation business, importation business has a lot of gain too but it has so many issues, from clearing, customs, missing items, damage etc... Real estate has it own issues too but I believe is better than importation busy.

Both businesses are really important when it comes to generating profits. But personally I would stick with Real Estate. I think the earnings are higher and more reliable. Now I am talking about my country, perhaps in other countries the import business is more profitable, since I have read that the real estate business is not so profitable in some countries.
Yes you are right that both are good and also lucrative but I prefer investing in real estate business. This is because real estate is business is what you can confirm physically before buying. Every document too can be confirm before making the payment.

If i have the means and the resources, I prefer to go into importation business. There is exposure and a better opportunity to learn and to make vital decisions. Not only do you gain contacts from other parts of the world but you can use this opportunity to build better and greater. Importation might not bring you your capital just at once but it also depends on what you're importing. You can import highly in-demand products which people will not have a problem to buy even at a relatively higher amount.

To me I will say real estate is more lucrative than importation with so many construction sites around and a lot of money in the construction and real estate industry. And also it provide job for the Artisans.

I have gone through the comments and it seems most people are not seeing the potential goldmine that is importation. With importation you can start with little capital unlike real estate. You can import goods for low prices from Alibaba and sell it for 3x the amount you invested buying it. Many millionaires made it through importation business, some of them started their business with as little as $100.

If the real estate business is about developing the land for purpose of selling then that is more lucrative then importation. The issue in importation here is the delayed delivery due to the usual heavy traffic on the main roads.

Real estate is more profitable it's like a gold mine, the value keeps on increasing consistently overtime and therefore bit outperforms other investments. It also isn't vulnerable to short term fluctuations and it's a very secure investment.

Importation is said to be the movement of people, goods from a geographical place and to the other. in my opinion its based on the amount of money you used to invest in the importation business or real estate investment, so to me both are very lucrative.

Importing involves bringing products or services into a country for sale that have been made elsewhere. U.S. companies that buy products overseas and ship them into the U.S. for sale, while Real estate is the land along with any permanent improvements attached to the land, whether natural or man-made—including water, trees, minerals and is more lucrative and profitable than important.

If the choice is between real estate and importation then money is not the barrier. It all depends on your risk appetite in this case to be hand how involved you want to be. Importation is more risky with potential for more rewards but you have to be active. For real estate you can set up a few properties and have agents do the job for you.

Real estate is quite lucrative when done well but it can't be compared to importation business importation business is very wide and very rich a lot of things are imported and then you can get a huge contract from the government to import certain equipment like medical EQUIPMENT, IT gadgets computer accessories so and you sell them at a very high rate, things like fashion items make up clothes to sell really well so importation is more lucrative than Real estate business.

Real estate is still preferable to importations .the risk is minimal as compared to importation ,more clarity and less fraudulent activities
So real estate is more preferable.

I prefer real estate to importation. Real estate doesn't involve much risk as importation. Real estate management, the price of buildings and landed property also keep appreciating.

Yes, you should invest money in real estate. The rate of land always increases. If the land is in a good place then you get a very good profit. It's a business that benefits. No Risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds