Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Real estate or importation business, which is more lucrative?

Yes you are right that both are good and also lucrative but I prefer investing in real estate business. This is because real estate is business is what you can confirm physically before buying. Every document too can be confirm before making the payment.
Exactly is one of the great advantages, you can personally evaluate the condition of the home in detail, and if it lacks some knowledge it can lead to an appraiser. And you can also check the documents with the competent entities and certify their veracity, which will give you peace of mind and security.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it depends on the kind of importation business. any kind of importation cannot just match in comparison with real estate because real estate on its own is very lucrative but if we are talking about importation of cocoa then I will say that cocoa importation business is more lucrative because in cocoa the demand of it is very high..this is where coffee , chocolate and the likes
are gotten from. so definitely this kind of importation is more lucrative.

They are both profitable, but real estate is very much profitable and less risky too. Mini importation is quite risky I would have started it long ago when I have some couple of bucks few months ago, but I thought of the risk and backed out. I eventually invested my money on cryptocurrency.

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
Hmmm I am actively into importation and yes it's profitable but not real estate, so I can't answer this question properly, it is someone who has experience in the 2 investments that can compare and tell.

Importation business has to do with movement of goods from an outside country into one's country. There are varieties of goods that can be imported into the country and each carries its own profit margin but generally importation is a very lucrative Business.
While on the other hand Real this the sales, rent or lease of properties of all kinds at a huge profits. These two Businesses are very lucrative but which of them do you think is more profitable?
Transportation for me anytime. Before you see any reasonable clients who's ready to either buy house from you its take a long way. But transportation is an hourly making money business. Because not everybody can afford a car so they need to go to work our there business places.

They are both lucrative businesses. But I feel real estate is better, even though they may both have their disadvantages and advantages. There are so many things that may go wrong with importation, but with real estate, be it lands or houses, it will still be there, you have nothing to worry about. I also feel real estate will bring more income.

I think you will become a business man by this we can easily get money and made our own estate. It will give us more benefit and occur a good job for us and we don't go down from this in life.

Both businesses in my opinion and estimation are as lucrative and good as the other. But if I am to make a pick of the two of them, I will settle for real estate business. Because it resonates with one of the passion I have in business

Real estate had to the with more of buildings, lands and natural resources which are free gift of nature and become even more lucrative over time. Has less risk and ever legal, a very good investment one can undertake for self sufficiency and continuity.

It depends on how much capital you would spend, if you have millions of dollaries then you can go into a state company, because that's much more lucrative and long lasting, even when you're old, but mini imports are a matter of business, often at age, that you may not be able to start with the little money.

Real estate business is far better than importation business, big time, some times the custom duty in your area may choose to cease your goods becouse you didn't pay the particular amount of money that you were ask to pay, some times you end up abandoning the property becouse the money involved is too much.

I believe real estate is more lucrative than any other business and also real estate is more profitable than many other business, most of all in real estate business your chance of loss is very low.

They are both profitable business, but since you asked which is more profitable I would absolutely say real estate business this is because properties like lands do not depreciate there's always an higher value in landed properties unlike importation that sales is limited most of the time which may lead to loss.

Their are people who aren't keen to take the risk of importing goods or merchandise from foreign countries to resell in your own country and make profit. They have the mindset that the goods can crash down one day based on ship sinking and their investment dip in. But in real estate the risk is reduced as long as you find favourable place to build and buy land genuinely.

Importation and real estate businesses are all lucrative and very profitable, real estate income is huge and come at a particular period while importation business is regularly as far as you're running out of stocks. I still think real estate business is more profitable.

I would also go for real estate as the expenses are few unlike importation business that you would have to pay for custom duty, excise tax, import levies etc..

With the real estate business, you will require a great deal of patience and time to recover your investment. But importation business, you can get your capital back in quik succession. I think I will take the importation business

Both businesses to me are very very lucrative and also very profitable to engage in. Real estate is for long term while importation business goes both ways. If you want a return in investment much quicker, then importation is what you should go for

I would also go for real estate as the expenses are few unlike importation business that you would have to pay for custom duty, excise tax, import levies etc..
Both are expensive but the importation business is riskier than the real estate investment. Such business fits those that are very good taking risks, and understands importation very well. Real estate is everyone's choice, is hard to see someone detesting about real estate investment.

Both are expensive but the importation business is riskier than the real estate investment. Such business fits those that are very good taking risks, and understands importation very well. Real estate is everyone's choice, is hard to see someone detesting about real estate investment.
Real estate too comes with risks of fraud from sellers, land theft, etc so every business is a risk but I agree with you, importation business seems riskier as it involves more countries, more people etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds