Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

But it's also to be taken into consideration the amount of decision making process growth to effectively manage decisions so that other people who may be aspiring to be managers too might learn from you.
That's right, in my first job in a financial institution I had a lot of admiration for the manager and he was my guide at that time. He had a lot of what it takes to be a manager and when it came to making decisions he was very correct and fair. My aspirations were to reach his level, not by being a manager, but by the exercise of his functions.

Advertisement Placeholder
The ability to connect with the workers is must if you want to work as a manager in the company. You may be your boss's favorite but if you do not go well with other workers, you will not succeed.

That is an area that looks like a blindspot and can easily be shoved aside but it becomes obvious soon enough because interpersonal skills with other workers and customers are important.

The ability to connect with the workers is must if you want to work as a manager in the company. You may be your boss's favorite but if you do not go well with other workers, you will not succeed.
These are experiences that are lived very often in the companies, even I believe that it is not well seen by coworkers, when there is such favoritism of the manager towards certain employees. It is better as an employee to dedicate yourself to perform your duties properly and maintain a friendly relationship with your colleagues.

There are lotta qualities of a good boss or manager. I'll talk about humility. Every boss must be humble enough because it's the reflection of who they are is what the employees will portray

There are lotta qualities of a good boss or manager. I'll talk about humility. Every boss must be humble enough because it's the reflection of who they are is what the employees will portray
I believe that until now we have not published about the humility of a manager, although it is an important quality not all of them have it. This makes the interpersonal relationships between them and the employees more fluid and conscious in different situations as human beings.

Being in such an important position, being humble is very important. People under you will only admire you when you will treat them with dignity. Still i have seen many boss who only talks rudely to subordinates.

Nope. I don't what is your point of view. What I think Boss is someone who likes to order their subordinates, where as a leader will do the task together and accomplish it together.
[/QUOTE
Ok I understand, you are trying to say that a manager will only ordered the employee to perform a particular business responsibility, that a leader will do the responsibility together with the followers, does a business manager need a leadership skill to run a business ?
[automerge]1624237627[/automerge]
Indeed, one of the most complex commitments that a superior must make is to maintain the unity of subordinates within the company. Knowing how to deal with disagreements between workers

What you describe regarding the leadership trait is true, the best theoretical learning is acquired in school but the practice is executing your knowledge, leading a staff in the right way.
exactly because there are some managers that lack coordination skill and this can affect a business negatively, being a manager is not just about asking employees to perform daily business responsibility but other things are to be put into consideration when choosing a manager.

Last edited:
[automerge]1624237627[/automerge]

exactly because there are some managers that lack coordination skill and this can affect a business negatively, being a manager is not just about asking employees to perform daily business responsibility but other things are to be put into consideration when choosing a manager.
The coordination in a company must be present, in this way it will be possible to have a pleasant environment for the workers. The manager must know how to maintain cordiality among employees and that everyone feels comfortable with their functions.

When selecting a manager for a particular business there a lot of things we need to look for in terms of character and in terms of educational background but the most important thing is that a good manager must be able to give out every details and also understand the main rules of the manager

When selecting a manager for a particular business there a lot of things we need to look for in terms of character and in terms of educational background but the most important thing is that a good manager must be able to give out every details and also understand the main rules of the manager
Character and academic preparation are essential in a manager, because without them he will not have the minimum knowledge to manage a company and its responsibility with employees, and thus achieve success.

Character and academic preparation are essential in a manager, because without them he will not have the minimum knowledge to manage a company and its responsibility with employees, and thus achieve success.
Exactly,that is why they are called managers and the management is not only about the business but also on how they can manage all challenges that comes with business, we all need to be guided not to bring jn someone that willl eventually destroy our business for us.

Exactly,that is why they are called managers and the management is not only about the business but also on how they can manage all challenges that comes with business, we all need to be guided not to bring jn someone that willl eventually destroy our business for us.
That's right, and as you say, not only of the business, but also of the staff who work there on a daily basis. Everyone has their own responsibility and the manager must be able to control everything and thus attract success to the company.

Something new to add, a good manager must have a continuous learning, this way he/she will have the necessary tools to face any situation and at the same time contribute with knowledge to the company.
Like you just commented, a good manager always keeps learning and keep researching for New ideas and strategies to help his works on everyday basis, he never get tired of competition.

Like you just commented, a good manager always keeps learning and keep researching for New ideas and strategies to help his works on everyday basis, he never get tired of competition.
When we refer to the constant learning of managers to keep up to date, it is like doctors, after graduating they spend their whole lives studying to update their knowledge and keep up with the advances in science. So should be the managers of companies, they must have an update on par with technological and business advances.

The coordination in a company must be present, in this way it will be possible to have a pleasant environment for the workers. The manager must know how to maintain cordiality among employees and that everyone feels comfortable with their functions.
A good teem work is one of the best thing that a company will ever have because when everyone are doing things in one mind and with one vision that is when there is likely to be a progress, thanks so much you have make me to understand that management are one of the most important factor in any business.

When I said in person, I mean I did it offline 🤣 🤣 🤣 , but I really love the management area, which I have been in for a long time. For now I have delegated and minimized the pressure because it is not easy.
A manager or boss in the company helps to organise and also utilise both the human resources and material resources in order to produce an output.

The qualities of a boss have to an extent an effect it plays towards the success of the business. It is therefore expected that a boss should be humble, considerate ,kind and able to run the affairs of the business

That's right, and as you say, not only of the business, but also of the staff who work there on a daily basis. Everyone has their own responsibility and the manager must be able to control everything and thus attract success to the company.
You have said it all perfectly,it seems you have an interest and you have an understanding of what a manager should do,I believe if you are given a responsibility of a manager you can perform very well since you have all this understanding about it.

A good teem work is one of the best thing that a company will ever have because when everyone are doing things in one mind and with one vision that is when there is likely to be a progress, thanks so much you have make me to understand that management are one of the most important factor in any business.
I believe that progress is certain when there is an excellent management with the employees of any company or organization, since everyone will be working for the same purpose and focused on a single goal.
A manager or boss in the company helps to organise and also utilise both the human resources and material resources in order to produce an output.
It is correct @Richard92 , when there is a good management of resources both as human and material the result will be positive for the company.
You have said it all perfectly,it seems you have an interest and you have an understanding of what a manager should do,I believe if you are given a responsibility of a manager you can perform very well since you have all this understanding about it.
Thanks, I have personal experience with certain management functions, so I have some knowledge, but I always like to learn and nurture my knowledge. In this way it is easier to take the reins to achieve success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds