Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

The qualities of a manager are communication, reliable and consistent. If you want to be a good manager you must be reliable, all your employees must be able to rely on you for anything. You must also maintain good communication among your employees in order to bridge the gap between the management and the employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
The qualities of a manager are communication, reliable and consistent. If you want to be a good manager you must be reliable, all your employees must be able to rely on you for anything. You must also maintain good communication among your employees in order to bridge the gap between the management and the employees.
What you describe in your publication, are indispensable qualities in a manager, communication must be constant and fluid between both parties, as well as reliability. The latter must prevail for everything to work within the company, because if there is a lack of trust, no communication thrives and therefore, this affects the company.

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
A good leadership would always create time to listen more to his or her workers and a good leadership should never think like am the boss, because with that he or she won't respect is workers in any way tho.

A good leadership would always create time to listen more to his or her workers and a good leadership should never think like am the boss, because with that he or she won't respect is workers in any way tho.
Not all leaders have this quality of listening and attending to employees. This attracts a lot of friction and bad comments to the superior. By not having the disposition to listen, the employees comment among themselves their problems, because they have no one to turn to.

Since a boss or a manager would be in charge of people, it is important to have good communication skills for one, also leading by example would go a long way

Since a boss or a manager would be in charge of people, it is important to have good communication skills for one, also leading by example would go a long way
The example that a manager can set is important, since many employees who want to improve themselves, learn and are guided by their immediate bosses. It is also the case that they look for faults to criticize, which is unfavorable for managers.

Boss and manage are two different posts. Generally speaking, boss is the owner of the business or company, or he can be a CEO appointed by the owner.

The example that a manager can set is important, since many employees who want to improve themselves, learn and are guided by their immediate bosses. It is also the case that they look for faults to criticize, which is unfavorable for managers.
That's true , being a manager or boss isn't always an easy feat because management of people can prove to be difficult most times so one has to always be on top of his game

That's true , being a manager or boss isn't always an easy feat because management of people can prove to be difficult most times so one has to always be on top of his game
It is not easy at all, many people want that position and want to be a manager, but after they are there they realize how difficult a management position is. That is why you must have the qualities, skills and abilities to be able to carry the burden of the workers.

Inter personal relationship is a key skill needed in any work place for all to thrive productively and effectively. Some people have been sold by just how effective bosses have been able to communicate their vision or plans to their subordinate across the work chain i the office.
The moral that it instills in the staff strength cannot be estimated. I think it also lies on the human resource of such an establishment to set this rules in order to be conscious about it in their organization.

Inter personal relationship is a key skill needed in any work place for all to thrive productively and effectively. Some people have been sold by just how effective bosses have been able to communicate their vision or plans to their subordinate across the work chain i the office.
The moral that it instills in the staff strength cannot be estimated. I think it also lies on the human resource of such an establishment to set this rules in order to be conscious about it in their organization.
It is true, I even believe that the interpersonal relationship between superiors and subordinates is one of the pillars of a company or organization. It is the best way to keep communication safe so that as you describe "everyone thrives productively and efficiently".

A manager must have the ability and capacity to control and manage the affairs of the business. You also need to know the state of employees and how productive they are on daily basis.

As a manager, you need to create an enabling environment for your staff to function adequately. You have to make yourself available and approachable to your staff.

As a manager, you need to create an enabling environment for your staff to function adequately. You have to make yourself available and approachable to your staff.
This you describe is very important and in many cases is not fulfilled, the availability and accessibility of the manager to the employees. These often use intermediaries to not communicate directly with the staff, and it is something that does not favor communication.

the majors' skills should be the soft ones (leadership, teamwork, communication, caring..)
the biggest problem of the managers is that they don't deal well with the workers or the clients (harsh..)

the majors' skills should be the soft ones (leadership, teamwork, communication, caring..)
the biggest problem of the managers is that they don't deal well with the workers or the clients (harsh..)
It is correct @Anis Boukezzoula , There are many skills that a gerete must have, some innate and others learned, however it is very difficult to possess them all. The ones you have described "leadership, teamwork, communication, affection ..." are primordial, along the way you acquire more.

It is correct @Anis Boukezzoula , There are many skills that a gerete must have, some innate and others learned, however it is very difficult to possess them all. The ones you have described "leadership, teamwork, communication, affection ..." are primordial, along the way you acquire more.
It isn't difficult so much as you expected; many online international courses are teaching those skills.
He should learn from them and improve more with the experience of life.

It isn't difficult so much as you expected; many online international courses are teaching those skills.
He should learn from them and improve more with the experience of life.
Yes, I am aware of it, I have even done some of them in person, but I have not evaluated to look for them on the internet. Many managers take many courses but in the end they do not end up applying what they have learned.

Yes, I am aware of it, I have even done some of them in person, but I have not evaluated to look for them on the internet. Many managers take many courses but in the end they do not end up applying what they have learned.
I agree the problem, in this case, is their personality then; I know many fanatic people.
as you said with this man, the courses won't change anything:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I agree the problem, in this case, is their personality then; I know many fanatic people.
as you said with this man, the courses won't change anything:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I said in person, I mean I did it offline 🤣 🤣 🤣 , but I really love the management area, which I have been in for a long time. For now I have delegated and minimized the pressure because it is not easy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds