Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

Most of the qualities that stand out in a good manager or boss of a business is the ability to know what to do at the right time and ability to look for a way forward for the business is one of the things that make a good manager.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, there is nothing wrong with seeking the opinion of your employees. This is because experienced employees who have experience related to your work can provide great feedback and solutions to the problems your business might be facing.
Exactly, employees' previous experiences help them to "bring excellent feedback and solutions" in the company. I have experienced this in my offline employment, which is effective for the benefit of the company.

The first quality of a manager is knowing how to managed any business and this can only be achieved when he know the entire business he is managing and also his ability to relate and accommodate different people of different opinion.

A boss or manager is someone who knows his work well, affirm, control and manage the affairs of an organization or company. And the qualities a boss or manager need to have is self control, being knowledgeable, honest, smartness and hardworking.

Of course, business administration is fundamental in the position of manager, without this knowledge you should not exercise these functions. Lack of knowledge will make the management not positive, and may even lead the company to failure.
We really need to be guided because most of the mistake that can make business to experience failure could be avoided, it is not nice for a business that someone has used so much money to start to experience failure.

A boss or manager is someone who knows his work well, affirm, control and manage the affairs of an organization or company. And the qualities a boss or manager need to have is self control, being knowledgeable, honest, smartness and hardworking.
Very well expressed the qualities of a manager should be "self-control, knowledge, honesty, intelligence and hard work". Self-control which is hard to maintain in the case of superiors is very important, I have seen more than one lose it and it does not end well.
We really need to be guided because most of the mistake that can make business to experience failure could be avoided, it is not nice for a business that someone has used so much money to start to experience failure.
It is very important, although those who perform different functions in a company, we know how to follow the steps to do the job, as human beings we can be erratic at some point, so it is important the guidance of our superiors and thus avoid any action that endangers the company.

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
I think the boss should have many qualities which qualify him to master his job , the most important ones in my opinion are communication and charisma .

I think the boss should have many qualities which qualify him to master his job , the most important ones in my opinion are communication and charisma .
The position of a manager or a boss is a very important role to play in an organisation and must have this right equality which involves leadership skills charisma and also selflessness.

A good manager must be a good listener to both his employees and his customers. There must be a high level of communication that exist between the manager and his workers. He must also be a person that shows a high level of patience in dealing with his customers complaints.

It is as important as the position itself for a manager, who must have a fluid and constant communication with his employees and customers, so that there is understanding and respect. Charisma is also an important quality for a manager because he can attract potential customers through his presence and words.
The position of a manager or a boss is a very important role to play in an organisation and must have this right equality which involves leadership skills charisma and also selflessness.
Selflessness is key for a managerial position, especially if he performs his functions in a financial company, in this way he will not have bad intentions and his only interest will be the prosperity of the company.
A good manager must be a good listener to both his employees and his customers. There must be a high level of communication that exist between the manager and his workers. He must also be a person that shows a high level of patience in dealing with his customers complaints.
You have described something important, "patience" that many lose easily and in a manager must prevail. This quality should always be demonstrated and even more with customers and employees, so that communication is fluid and positive results.

Exactly, employees' previous experiences help them to "bring excellent feedback and solutions" in the company. I have experienced this in my offline employment, which is effective for the benefit of the company.

There are many people who do not seek the opinion of employees because they feel embarrased about seeking the opinion of their juniors. They think that since they are seniors, they are always right and seeking the advise of juniors do not befit them! Many employers might actually endure loss because they were not right in the first place!

Yes it is very important post for any organization so may the best one will be in this post , anyway the personality of boss play a great role on success of a company .

There are many people who do not seek the opinion of employees because they feel embarrased about seeking the opinion of their juniors. They think that since they are seniors, they are always right and seeking the advise of juniors do not befit them! Many employers might actually endure loss because they were not right in the first place!
I think one of the reasons is what you write, some managers do not have humility and that is why they do not ask for guidance, that in some cases the employees know more than they do, just because they have lower qualifications than the superiors belong. This can cause losses in the company, as described.

It is as important as the position itself for a manager, who must have a fluid and constant communication with his employees and customers, so that there is understanding and respect. Charisma is also an important quality for a manager because he can attract potential customers through his presence and words.

Selflessness is key for a managerial position, especially if he performs his functions in a financial company, in this way he will not have bad intentions and his only interest will be the prosperity of the company.

You have described something important, "patience" that many lose easily and in a manager must prevail. This quality should always be demonstrated and even more with customers and employees, so that communication is fluid and positive results.
Patience indeed is desirable in a manager and this can also have negative effects as well because when he fails to act against some employees when he suppose to , it becomes a problem

Patience indeed is desirable in a manager and this can also have negative effects as well because when he fails to act against some employees when he suppose to , it becomes a problem
Of course, patience is important, but you also have to have character, which must be a balance and know when to use one of the two. Depending on the circumstances that present themselves, you must be decisive as to when to act and when to make decisions.

I think one of the reasons is what you write, some managers do not have humility and that is why they do not ask for guidance, that in some cases the employees know more than they do, just because they have lower qualifications than the superiors belong. This can cause losses in the company, as described.

Yes, this is because employers usually hire experienced individuals and this means that whenever a person is experienced, he or she can deal with the problem in much better way. What's quite interesting is that Sometimes the junior is more experienced than the senior. This is much more common than you or anyone else can think.

Yes, this is because employers usually hire experienced individuals and this means that whenever a person is experienced, he or she can deal with the problem in much better way. What's quite interesting is that Sometimes the junior is more experienced than the senior. This is much more common than you or anyone else can think.
Without intending to boast, I have experienced such a situation. I have had the opportunity to manage my superiors on occasions due to their inexperience, so I recognize that this is very common in some companies or institutions, when the managerial positions are received by a novice manager in the area.

A good manager must possess leadership skills such as make decision quickly, ability to teach, problem solving and all the likes. Then he must be considerate so that he can gain likeness of co-workers.

A good manager must possess leadership skills such as make decision quickly, ability to teach, problem solving and all the likes. Then he must be considerate so that he can gain likeness of co-workers.
Making fast decisions along with correct decision is also important. A decision can be taken by anybody, but the decision should be a good one and fetch good results.

You're right. Most employers tend to be harsh on their staff thinking it brings results whereas reverse is the case.

Some people really need to be harsh on in order for them to be able to make the most of their efforts in their work. It's all about keeping an eye on them to know the best approach to use.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds