Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualities of the position of Manager or Boss in a company

A manager is the leader of a company so, a good manager should possess the qualities of a leader which are; leading his employees by examples. A good manager must keep to whatever rules and regulations he wants his employees to also obey. He must be able to influence and motivate his employees.

Advertisement Placeholder
A manager is the leader of a company so, a good manager should possess the qualities of a leader which are; leading his employees by examples. A good manager must keep to whatever rules and regulations he wants his employees to also obey. He must be able to influence and motivate his employees.
The leader is able to influence, motivate and make all team members work with enthusiasm. They must possess inspiration, passion, innovation and patience. As you describe it, they must set an example that workers will follow.

he should be a flexible person to deal with anything he's encountering in his daily routine while working, he also has to be smart to behave right in the right time

one of the most important quality of being a good manager or boss is the ability to carry all members of the organization are long,this is unity and it is one of the most needed character in every business organisation.

one of the most important quality of being a good manager or boss is the ability to carry all members of the organization are long,this is unity and it is one of the most needed character in every business organisation.
Yes. I think You mean leadership qualities. When someone sits in such a high position, he should try to solve issues collectively. Bosses will always order to complete a task, where as a leader will show the way of doing the task. That's the difference between a boss and a leader.

Yes. I think You mean leadership qualities. When someone sits in such a high position, he should try to solve issues collectively. Bosses will always order to complete a task, where as a leader will show the way of doing the task. That's the difference between a boss and a leader.
There is no difference between a boss and a leader they are almost the same, if you are saying that there is different between both of them then I can create a thread about it and we'll see what other people have to say about it also.

That why it is important to note that leadership traits are best acquired and also learned. Study in school and acquire the skill set on the field through experience that way we would definitely have more refined managers.

Indeed, one of the most complex commitments that a superior must make is to maintain the unity of subordinates within the company. Knowing how to deal with disagreements between workers
That why it is important to note that leadership traits are best acquired and also learned. Study in school and acquire the skill set on the field through experience that way we would definitely have more refined managers.
What you describe regarding the leadership trait is true, the best theoretical learning is acquired in school but the practice is executing your knowledge, leading a staff in the right way.

Those of us who work on the web and disconnected desire to have an aware manager who esteems our work and devotion in the capacities that we perform day by day in his organization. In any case, there are numerous cases where we don't get the above from our bosses, so I accept that not every person is set up to complete this position. Albeit the individual has studies and information, he doesn't have the foggiest idea how to coexist well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the characteristics that stand apart to be a decent Manager or Boss?

Those of us who work on the web and disconnected desire to have an aware manager who esteems our work and devotion in the capacities that we perform day by day in his organization. In any case, there are numerous cases where we don't get the above from our bosses, so I accept that not every person is set up to complete this position. Albeit the individual has studies and information, he doesn't have the foggiest idea how to coexist well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the characteristics that stand apart to be a decent Manager or Boss?
It is very true that in spite of the studies carried out at a higher level with the purpose of exercising managerial positions, it does not guarantee the good performance of a superior. For that reason we are dealing in this thread with the different qualities that must be possessed to exercise these functions in an effective way.

Indeed, one of the most complex commitments that a superior must make is to maintain the unity of subordinates within the company. Knowing how to deal with disagreements between workers

What you describe regarding the leadership trait is true, the best theoretical learning is acquired in school but the practice is executing your knowledge, leading a staff in the right way.
I got to know of this in my final year in school when I had to cover for a school representative and then I thought since I was studying an administrative course it shouldn't be a problem I soon had to run back to acquire knowledge

Very well expressed, I always stick to those values, as they make the difference in a person, what anyone may be looking for before other qualities. And if you are in a managerial position it is more important in these.
The quality of the position of a boss or a manager in a firm or an organisation is the ability to organise control manage workers and resources in order to produce effectively in the organisation.

I got to know of this in my final year in school when I had to cover for a school representative and then I thought since I was studying an administrative course it shouldn't be a problem I soon had to run back to acquire knowledge
Yes, it often reads and looks very easy. But in practice is that the acquired knowledge is tested and the necessary experience is acquired, to be able to carry out a managerial job well, that even with the above, the years in the position is what gives you the quality in the functions.
The quality of the position of a boss or a manager in a firm or an organisation is the ability to organise control manage workers and resources in order to produce effectively in the organisation.
I love your publication, which is very accurate because it is the duty to be in every superior or manager, organize workers so that they perform their functions fully and get them the expected results in the company.

There is no difference between a boss and a leader they are almost the same, if you are saying that there is different between both of them then I can create a thread about it and we'll see what other people have to say about it also.
Nope. I don't what is your point of view. What I think Boss is someone who likes to order their subordinates, where as a leader will do the task together and accomplish it together.

Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
A manager needs to be able to lead, direct, manage, coordinate, and making sure the he serves as a very good example to the test of the staff in the company. he must be seen to-be disciplined and committed
[automerge]1624116857[/automerge]
Those of us who work online and offline hope to have a respectful boss who values our effort and dedication in the functions that we perform daily in his company. But there are many cases in which we do not receive the above from our superiors, so I believe that not everyone is prepared to carry out this position. Although the person has studies and knowledge, he does not know how to get along well with subordinates. So I wonder. What are the qualities that stand out to be a good Manager or Boss?
Well, the word boss seems obscure and the word manager seems to be nice even to all employees out there. A good manager will make sure that he controls the other members of staff of the company to achieve the goals of the company together.

Last edited:
There are different thing that one would experience during the job, they are called on the job experience and so managers too can do good and learn from daily activities in the business.

There are different thing that one would experience during the job, they are called on the job experience and so managers too can do good and learn from daily activities in the business.
Improvement of personal qualities is a never ending process. No matter whether you are a boss or a normal employee, everyone should strive to improve self quality.

Improvement of personal qualities is a never ending process. No matter whether you are a boss or a normal employee, everyone should strive to improve self quality.
I wish that all the bosses would see this and put it into action because it's obvious that it is what our society is lacking as top managers, bosses feel they have arrived and don't need any more learning.

A manager needs to be able to lead, direct, manage, coordinate, and making sure the he serves as a very good example to the test of the staff in the company. he must be seen to-be disciplined and committed
[automerge]1624116857[/automerge]

Well, the word boss seems obscure and the word manager seems to be nice even to all employees out there. A good manager will make sure that he controls the other members of staff of the company to achieve the goals of the company together.
I agree with your point of view @Jumoke12 , a good manager "must be seen as disciplined and committed" apart from all the above that you have described perfectly. All in order to keep workers in a harmonious way and achieve business success.

I wish that all the bosses would see this and put it into action because it's obvious that it is what our society is lacking as top managers, bosses feel they have arrived and don't need any more learning.
It is true your publication "bosses feel that they have arrived and do not need more learning" but they need constant updates, keep learning to keep up with the difficulties that may arise in different areas of the company.

But it's also to be taken into consideration the amount of decision making process growth to effectively manage decisions so that other people who may be aspiring to be managers too might learn from you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds