Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I don't think that a degree is a must for one to be successful these days. You just need basic education of how to read and write. What is most important for success is the ability to gain skills and being able to be inventive and innovative.
I do agree with you. Most of the successful business men we know or hear of today didn't obtain a formal education and they are very much richer and financially comfortable than most of the professors. So I think we should just do want works for us

Advertisement Placeholder
To acquire success, education is needed because if you ignore it now then in the long run you'll definitely need it. The basics of education is quite important and it plays a significant roles in almost all spheres of life for one to succeed.
Yeah, basic education is very good. It gives you so many opportunities in life. But one should not focus on education alone. You also need to have a skill that shows that you can carry out your duties well.

Though in some instances the four walls of a formal institution might not be necessary to acheive sucess.but in some cases you will really need to learn from the exparts to be able understand the fundamentals of a particuar sector.

Education is very important and so to be successful you need it to boost yourself and also you need the qualifications too to be successful the two things work hand in hand

Education is very important and so to be successful you need it to boost yourself and also you need the qualifications too to be successful the two things work hand in hand
They truly work hand in hand , because without qualifications it would be really difficult to be sucessful as the person would need to be educated since he or she will be interviewed

Education is very imperative for success. Atleast the basic one. Even though u have an idea without basic education executing the idea might be impossible

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
You still need some academic qualification for you to be an inventor nowadays because everything is based on technology except maybe you were naturally meant to invent without any academic qualification... I still believe we should go to school because it is not everyone that will have an opportunity to be like the person you have stated.

The most successful people in the world don't have all the higher grade certificates. Most of them are drop outs. Your level of success in life is not attached to your educational background.

I've seen many instances to know that you do not have to be a college graduate to be successful. If you are in a professional field like law, medicine, etc, all the certificates may be necessary. However, all you need is skill and expertise.

Education is very imperative for success. Atleast the basic one. Even though u have an idea without basic education executing the idea might be impossible
Education and a degree are very important for success in some fields especially in professional careers like Medicine, Law, Engineering and so on.

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
Obtaining a college degree in any field of your endeavor will certainly give you an edge over those without.
Gaining knowledge on the business you intend going into will help you succeed at that business.
Qualifications help a lot.

The most successful people in the world don't have all the higher grade certificates. Most of them are drop outs. Your level of success in life is not attached to your educational background.
That's true though, there are certain persons who believe though education is not a must before you can make it in life, there are certain places education can carry you to, certain persons you can associate with. What's your take on this?

That's true though, there are certain persons who believe though education is not a must before you can make it in life, there are certain places education can carry you to, certain persons you can associate with. What's your take on this?
That's correct! We just got bunch of books on our head via education and that doesn't guarantee success. Couple with this, the white collar jobs aren't available everywhere.

Qualifications and education for success. Qualifications determines how educated is somebody. And education does not mean someone graduate from school,but education and qualifications shows that someone attended school.

That's correct! We just got bunch of books on our head via education and that doesn't guarantee success. Couple with this, the white collar jobs aren't available everywhere.
There is actually no need even waiting for employment from these so called white collar jobs, you need to have connections before you can get them.

I do think that having a degree would put one at a advantage. Sometimes, it's already hard enough to be successful even with a degree given with a competitive market. I think it depends on one's ability, skills and opportunities.

Qualification is needed when you want to climb the corporate ladder. In fact you need I have qualification in order to climb the ladder faster. But qualification is less important when it comes to building a successful business.
Over here in my country Nigeria going to school is simply for formality sick because a lot of graduates who studied something very important in the university don't really work where they are supposed to and most of them are into business today.

Education will build your knowledge and skills. When you have knowledge and skills, you can work on jobs that require knowledge and skills, and you will be successful. Education means making yourself qualified for the job market.

I don't think that education and qualifications one cannot achieve success because there are alot of successful entrepreneurs who didnt go to school. I just feel education is just like a stepping stone to success but that doesn't mean that without education, one cannot be successful.

Technically, you dont need a degree or qualifications to get to the ladder of success. This doesn't mean that education isn't necessary, education is a knowledge builder, moulder and influencer and it's beneficial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds