Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Yes you are right,school doesn't guarantee that you will be rich,there are a lot of people that drop out of school but are still successful in life,one just have to work hard to achieve the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
Education qualifications can not make you successful in life except you follow your dreams and aspirations in life the most successful people are people who key into there dreams positively
There is no one thing that works for everyone. The mere fact that a person succeed without education doesn't mean another would succeed without it, and vice versa. Chose what you want for yourself

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
I just laugh any time Mark is used as reference to support you don't need college degree to be successful. I totally agree but you still need a form of education to be successful. For the records Mark is a HARVARD drop out meaning he is privileged to be enlightened. You can compare that to some who have not seen the four walls of a university.

If you are going to get a formal qualification then it is going to help you to understand better the dynamics of the business. This does not mean that you are automatically guaranteed that you are going to start making money.

My nephew is 54 years old and recently he was hired by a bank. It was a surprise because in the Philippines there is an unwritten rule regarding age that it is too difficult to get a job when you reach 40 years old. My nephew said that his work experience in IBM Japan and in Bloomberg Hongkong had helped him to be qualified.

Yes , it is absolutely necessary because without those thing becoming successful in the modern society will be very much difficult, education is very important and even if it is not for the purpose of succeeding you still need to have that exposure for yourself.

Education does not guarantee success but it can add add more value to success, once you have a business mind set and apply your wish in any work you are doing you can be successful in it.

Education is not the only way to success ,I said so because it has guarantee success for many people in life but you still need to have a skill to be able to achieve more things in life.
Yes , it is absolutely necessary because without those thing becoming successful in the modern society will be very much difficult, education is very important and even if it is not for the purpose of succeeding you still need to have that exposure for yourself.

Education is not the only way to success ,I said so because it has guarantee success for many people in life but you still need to have a skill to be able to achieve more things in life.
Education is very necessary for anyone that is interested to succeed because without education obviously you will not be able to succeed, I have never seen a person who cannot read and write occupying an important position in the government.

The main purpose of education is to impact you with knowledge and skills so that you can earn a living and live a purposeful life. But it is upto you what you do with that education. You should learn to use it to your best advantage. That being said, education system is not the only way to learn skills and knowledge. Life alone and other people can impact you with those.

Mark Zuckerberg didn't have any intention initially to stop studying. He came upon the idea of Facebook because he was in school and it was the school environment and some classmates that gave him the idea for Facebook (Winklevoss twins case). He just dropped out of college to pursue the idea. If you have such a great idea wherever you are, perhaps you can pursue it. However, if you don't go to school and learn important skills like critical and creative thinking, it's possible for you to be misled by your grand idea.

Mark was already making useful programs at a very young age and he grew up in a supportive environment that allowed him to be creative so it wasn't really unexpected for him to come up with a product like Facebook. He also made costly mistakes at the start of Facebook, things that would have been avoided if he knew any better. Remember the "done is better than perfect" adage, those proved to be costly. All good, though, because the successes far outweigh the failures.

Working hard at school and going on to further education or college has long been encouraged by parents and teachers for generations, as most people believe education is the key to success

As the saying goes “education is a key to success “ which I don’t actually believe it. In my country, you can go through all your education but after that there will be no job offer to you. Due to this, it mostly discourage others to go through their education. But through education an individual can properly manage a successful business.

Education ensures that you are successful, but being educated does not mean success is guaranteed. becoming successful depends on what you do, how you do, and what kind of people are around you.

The answer to this question is that for every successful school dropout, there is equally someone successful because of their educational pursuits. I do not think you need the education to be successful. You just do whatever works for you.
There are so many billionaires today that are not graduate and we're doing very well for themselves which makes me believe that education is not really a guarantee that we are going to become rich but how hard you are working to become rich.

Education qualifications can not make you successful in life except you follow your dreams and aspirations in life the most successful people are people who key into there dreams positively
The truth of the matter is that education is very good and been a university graduate is something that comes in handy but it it's not a guarantee that you will be successful if you are a university graduate because even illiterates are successful in life.

Ofcourse there are instances of people who ended up being so successful and didn't finish or even go to a college but having such qualification would always be a plus and there's nothing like being literate

It's with a heavy heart that I admit that educational qualifications here in my country is almost useless till further notice. The only course you can offer in highschool and expect to be employed afterwards is the medical sector, so only those with actual business minds can survive here in my country
This is actually the case in my country as well because a lot of people who are graduates are very well job place and there is no hope for them to get any job to be provided by the government of the country.

I don't think that a degree is a must for one to be successful these days. You just need basic education of how to read and write. What is most important for success is the ability to gain skills and being able to be inventive and innovative.
Having a university degree is not illegal most that you are going to be successful with it because if you look at those who are among the richest man in the world today they are even University dropouts.

The answer to this question is that for every successful school dropout, there is equally someone successful because of their educational pursuits. I do not think you need the education to be successful. You just do whatever works for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds