Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

Thinking of a printing press & location, you have to start thinking of a school area or a working area precisely federal or state ministry

Advertisement Placeholder
I think one can say that the location of your business is everything. Because if you site that business like the printing press business you're talking about far away from the reach of those needing that service, you'll not make profits

The plan or talk of the location of any business is always an integral part of any business. Of the location of the business is where the products or services of that business is highly needed or sort after, it will be beneficial to the business growth

Printing press is a very lucrative business one can easily venture into, the advice is this: get your shop situated where schools, churches or mosques is there.

Location matters in every business, you have to consider if the people in the location are in need of your services.
The one in the village is next to a school and school needs much printing services, that's why you get more profit than the one in the city.

Printers need a lot of connections to get job which is called marketing and once that is done you need to always keep your customer at bay and a good location is really needed for printers.

Printing business is very profitable in a location that suit such a business because a lot of people like printing out things everyday and you can actually make money when the location you are sitting the business is of high population that is when it will be profitable.
Location in business is one of the most important thing to look at while planning. Printing place just be located at where you deem would give you more work not necessarily population

Location has always mattered in any of our dealings when it comes to our business location. If you site your Printing press in a location where no body makes photocopying or any of that service, that business is doomed there

Printing press and locations matters a lot. This business should be located in locations close to churches, schools, and organisations.

It really does.
A printing press is ideal for a location where you have most of your target clients around.
If your printing press is located close to a college or university, you will generate much profit.
Students would never run out on things to print or photocopy.
How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????

It's pertinent to be strategic while setting up a business. Printing press business should be set up at busy areas like the plazas and school campuses where you can access your target audience.

The location matters a lot, the one located in the village seem to making profits because it is situated close to a high school whereby you can get printing contracts and patronage from the children, these profits from the village are limited due to very few institutions (schools etc), the one in the city is actually meant to generate more profit but it's probably in a less strategic location, location of a printing press (city) should be within the city which has a couple of schools, banks, industries - these companies always need a lot of books, calendars, posters, banners etc

A printing business may be highly successful in a place that suits such a business because many people enjoy printing out items on a daily basis, and you can truly make money when the location where you are setting the business has a large population.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Location counts, 100% I would say.
You want to get a printing press, you have to ensure that it is situated in a location where your target market can be easily reached.
I prefer situating a printing press In a school environment. It is certain that despite the competition you may face there, you would still make good profits.

It's pertinent to be strategic while setting up a business. Printing press business should be set up at busy areas like the plazas and school campuses where you can access your target audience.
Plazas are suitable for all business no doubt but personally I wouldn't even like to engage my business in plaza because of the rough atmosphere, I'll simply like to set up my business in a location that has a higher population of people most especially in the urban settlement.

In your own case, I believe the printing press at the city is not bringing much profit due to competition since they must be similar businesses there. The one at the village is not facing any competition and almost everyone will go there to print.

In your own case, I believe the printing press at the city is not bringing much profit due to competition since they must be similar businesses there. The one at the village is not facing any competition and almost everyone will go there to print.
It depends on the village though, there are some who though they do not face much competition, but the traffic is still slow because majority of the people there see no need for this service, a perfect example is where I did my service year, a small community in cross river state Nigeria. I think the best place would be a school setting, mostly the higher institutions.

Yes that's why the one in the city generate more income than that of the one in the village, in the village people don't do much of printing compared to the city and locating such business in the village is a waste of resources, I will advise you relocate the one in the village to the city

Most of the printing presses are located in the city in my country albeit there might be a few printing press in the villages. Most printing presses are located in a crowded area in my city.

Here the location of the business matters a lot too and it should be taken into consideration no matter what and the business should be in a busy area in order to get more customers

It shouldn't change your mindset towards the importance of location in a business. Location in a business should look out for where the services you render are in great demand and also where there are very less competitors. Your business in the urban area might br hidden or maybe in the midst of many shops offering similar services

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds