Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
As for as I'm concerned, every kind of business deserves to be located in a very good point where it's going to have access to a lot of customers in order to have increased sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes in the long run it would. You might have customers who're loyal but if you're far from potential customers, you might lose them as they'll want to get in touch with those who're closer to them and can help reduce cost of production

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Location matter in any kind of business because it is what determines how people access your business which will result in increased sales in your business so if your printing press is hidden in a distance location where people can access it you will not easily be getting jobs..

Getting in touch with your customers always is the key to a successful business and monitoring them even when theirs no business transactions between you and your customers is a ways of reminding them of patronising you when there is need,
Yes in the long run it would. You might have customers who're loyal but if you're far from potential customers, you might lose them as they'll want to get in touch with those who're closer to them and can help reduce cost of production

Yes, location of a business especially a printing press like you mentioned really matters. I feel the best place to start a printing press is near a school because schools uses a lot of paper.

Nearness to customers is a very wital factor in the productivity of a business that is why the village press is thriving than the city because it is closer to the customers that have access to it.

The location of the printing press company matters a lot. It is obvious that a printing press company situated in the village will not survive. The urban and commercial areas are best locations for this business.

When you are starting a printing press business I do not think you have to be so much careful about the location even though visibility is going to be important. The most important thing is that you should be able to deliver high-quality print things at a very concise amount of time.

Does location really matter in press printing business?. I think it doesn't if you have a very good marketing team and people who are ready to sell it around every city.
That is actually a fact,because from my own experience,it would be better if you have a way of creating awareness and putting out what you are into through various media platforms.A friend of mine stayed in a very remote area.

I beleive a printing press can be situated in any location so far they are doing well and their work is high quality and also have a way of getting through to their customers .
When you are starting a printing press business I do not think you have to be so much careful about the location even though visibility is going to be important. The most important thing is that you should be able to deliver high-quality print things at a very concise amount of time.

That is actually a fact,because from my own experience,it would be better if you have a way of creating awareness and putting out what you are into through various media platforms.A friend of mine stayed in a very remote area.
Definitely, capitalising on social media platforms to promote your products is one of the best method currently because you can reach a whole lot of customers within a short period of time and with a lower budget. there are a lot of ways of promoting your business is.

When starting a printing press business , as far as location is very important form the success of the business, you also need to create awareness so that people can patronise you.

Definitely, capitalising on social media platforms to promote your products is one of the best method currently because you can reach a whole lot of customers within a short period of time and with a lower budget. there are a lot of ways of promoting your business is.
That is just the basic fact about doing business in this tech era,because a lot of things including how business is being runed has gone online,and one leverage there is that it is cheaper and can reach wide range of persons.

When you start any business, location plays a role for it.But the location should be such that if you are starting any business like you are opening a printing press then it should be in such a place where people can easily reach.If you open in the city So maybe you can earn more money in city then Village .

Location plays a certain role in the success of a business , because doing business in the wrong location makes a business looks dead and may hinder business progress.
When you start any business, location plays a role for it.But the location should be such that if you are starting any business like you are opening a printing press then it should be in such a place where people can easily reach.If you open in the city So maybe you can earn more money in city then Village .

Actually location has so much great impact and influence in our business. Location plays a vital role in the progress of our business because being in a lonely location, there will be no patronage from customers.

In My own opinion though printing press business should be located in a school environment or urban environments , but it can also be situated if you are mobile as the owner .

In my personal opinion printing press has been a very good business for alot of people though I am not personally engage but alot of people have been making good money from it.

In my personal opinion printing press has been a very good business for alot of people though I am not personally engage but alot of people have been making good money from it.
The main reason why printing press business remain the most lucrative business ever because the business has fewer competition and people don't know much about the business

I believe that a printing press is supposed to be somewhere that everybody can be able to locate it easily . It can be in the side of the city where is is not exposed to so many noise but can be able to attract clients.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds