Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

Setting a business of printing press is a nice business but such his required location otherwise you will not get anything good from it places like campuses is good for such.

Advertisement Placeholder
In our places such shop actually make good money specially in front of the banks and schools. People come there for their needs very frequently there. So I do think that it is also a good business.
You can also make money if you are living close to the school by selling books can other schooling equipment such as, mathematical tools sets, dictionary and other things you think the student might be interested.

The reason is certainly the location and I believe the reason is this, the printing press location in the city will have lots of competition from other printers since it's in a high school location which will make your market share drop, while the one in the village has no competition whatsoever.
Printing press and its location, printing press and supposed to be located in a very busy environment or in school environment where people who deal with act or want to print the documents can be able to patronize them.

Yes, location plays a crucial rule if you are thinking about starting this business. Almost all the priniting press are located in a populous area in my city and they get regular customers who want to avail their services on regular basis.

The printing press is preferably situated in an urban center where you have various companies and industries, You can showcase samples of your jobs to them in order to get great printing jobs like calendars, flyers, large jotters, books and more.

The reason is certainly the location and I believe the reason is this, the printing press location in the city will have lots of competition from other printers since it's in a high school location which will make your market share drop, while the one in the village has no competition whatsoever.
Every business must be in the right location for it to get its maximum patronage and printing press is not exception of this fact most printing press are located in school areas and also office areas where people can easily patronize them to do their work.

When opening or starting a printing press what matters most is the location because its not a kind of business that you can operate it anywhere and succeed location is important.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Sure the location of a printing press affects the productivity of the business. For printing press in a tertiary Institutions location , the productivity will be higher than those in villages.

Location for a business affects the business due to the fact that the business will blossom when people are able to locate it with ease

When opening or starting a printing press what matters most is the location because its not a kind of business that you can operate it anywhere and succeed location is important.
The location would depend on the customers. A printing press in our village has customers that are companies situated in the nearby rural town (ours is a suburban town). The printing press gets good business even if the customers are not nearby because the orders are always in bulk.

Printing press is one of the businesses that needs a very food location for it to survive. In my state, there are certain areas where printers are located and they cannot just be found anywhere.

In business location is of utmost importance your business location must be close to your intended market and each business has a different target market find that which is suitable for your business.

This kind of business have always known to hold it's operation in a developed public places, and also via school environment especially in college institutions.

Printing press business is not a business that you can establish anywhere that you like. You need a very good location for a printing press business to survive.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Location really matters and could affect your business and profit, setting up a business in the city doesn't guarantee you doing well or making profit but setting up a business where your services is highly needed will do more good to your business. From the instance given, the printing press at the village is close to a school, this simply means that the printing press is in the right location in the village because it's very close to where the demand of your services is very high, if you can check the location of the one in the city to know if it's situated in a place where your services is needed it will help and if yes check if you have competitors then improve and see yourself doing well in both locations

This is a very lucrative business but to me I always feel that business should be open in a place that is quite far from residential area because it always noisey ,it increases noise pollution

This is a very lucrative business but to me I always feel that business should be open in a place that is quite far from residential area because it always noisey ,it increases noise pollution
That is really true but sometimes business can be locate in a good location but cannot still be profitable because those are not the type of services that is needed in that location.

Your print press need to be located in the urban area, possibly in the business district or in the proximity of business area. Location plays a great role in bring customers for your printing press.

Well, I believe printing press should be closer to where there would be high demands like schools, churches and all that. The location you have it in cities matters

The printing press established in the city may not be witness in progress because of some factors like competition where is the printing press in the village is doing good because it's close to a high school and they need that kind of services as much as you think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds