Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

The printing press is actually a very good business if you can be able to set it up. I am going to advise that it'll be in a busy area preferably close to a school environment where your ideal customers are.

Advertisement Placeholder
Printing press is a huge business and its still fast selling even with the issues of the online printings and the e-books that you can easily have access to read online.
The printing press is actually a very good business if you can be able to set it up. I am going to advise that it'll be in a busy area preferably close to a school environment where your ideal customers are.

Actually printing press needed a location where business is more effective and a places where different forms of business are being run. having a location by the road side is very important.

Since most of the people now prefer to be reading E-books and also saving items to be read online on their mobile phone, printing business has been affected but the business is still very much active , but you need a good location in order for the business to survive,
Actually printing press needed a location where business is more effective and a places where different forms of business are being run. having a location by the road side is very important

Actually printing is a very huge and lucrative form of business and some times it depends on the kind of which yiu engage your self. some engage in a very broad perspective which bring alot of income to them depending on their location.

This will be a nice business when the population is perfect. Not only a normal population but a location that is highly industrialized . People are more likely to patronize you in this then a residential location with high population of people.

The location of the business can definitely affect its productivity if you are going to put into consideration the amount of money that is going to be spent by employees transporting raw materials and finished goods.

A printing press is a very good business idea and the location is one of the things that can determine if it will be successful or not. I think that you should try to place it somewhere around a residential area.

I will advise that you should try to set up a printing press or a branch of it close to where there is a university or a tertiary institution because that is where a chunk of work is going to be coming from

A printing press is a very good business idea and the location is one of the things that can determine if it will be successful or not. I think that you should try to place it somewhere around a residential area.
Back in the days when we are using the local printing machine , customers will always find you no matter your location because there's no competition back then .

I think that when it comes to printing press, your location might matter until or unless you have the advantage of being the only provider of printed material. Majority of the printing press are located inside the city, not in some kind of remote area.

I think that when it comes to printing press, your location might matter until or unless you have the advantage of being the only provider of printed material. Majority of the printing press are located inside the city, not in some kind of remote area.
Location plays a lot of roles in the success of a business , and with printing business location , if you are not having any competition in that location , you can be in any location .

Location plays a lot of roles in the success of a business , and with printing business location , if you are not having any competition in that location , you can be in any location .

If you choose to start a business at a location which is remote, then you must be prepared to focus a lot on marketing. This is because most of the businesses at remote location have a much harder time gaining success.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Yes, I believe that location is an essential factor to consider when setting up a printing press because the students at school require a lot of materials relating to printing press i.e. textbooks, pamphlets, and handouts

There are some situations whereby you have to start your business in a remote area , but you have to focus on lot of marketing aspect and also advertising , you also need to be mobile .
If you choose to start a business at a location which is remote, then you must be prepared to focus a lot on marketing. This is because most of the businesses at remote location have a much harder time gaining success.

A printing press can actually be a very good business. I will advise that you should set it up in a busy area preferably somewhere that is close to offices or a school.

You may be surprised to find out that the business will not really be lucrative in a location that is mostly occupied by student other than the university undergraduate. A high population and industrial environment is the most suitable location for almost every business.

There are some situations whereby you have to start your business in a remote area , but you have to focus on lot of marketing aspect and also advertising , you also need to be mobile .

I must also say that starting a business at a remote area could be risky as well. There are many companies that have offices in remote areas and they also have factories in such areas. In case of emergency, it will take time for help to come.

I must also say that starting a business at a remote area could be risky as well. There are many companies that have offices in remote areas and they also have factories in such areas. In case of emergency, it will take time for help to come.
You are definitely right ,location plays a vital role in the success of a business and when you are in the right location , it will feels as if you have hit a jackpot , but If the location is wrong , you will always have a problem with your sales .

Printing press is a huge business and its still fast selling even with the issues of the online printings and the e-books that you can easily have access to read online.

Majority of the printing business is located in the city in my location. They work with many other businesses and this is why they need to be in an ideal location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds