Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

Does location really matter in press printing business?. I think it doesn't if you have a very good marketing team and people who are ready to sell it around every city.

Advertisement Placeholder
Printing business is suitable in an industrial location or a location that understand the function of education because that is where you get a lot of people to deal with,all business are profitable but location is always difficult.

I once has a publishing house. I used to publish magazine, My magazine shut down because my liabilities increased and all of my partners just abandoned the business

There's no business that location does not have effect on. All a business owner needs to do is to select the right location for his/her business. Printing press is also good in village as some village are now civilized in terms of technology. Though there may not be a lot customers but it's at least something you're making from there.

Printing press is a very lucrative business. The only issue there is getting a better location. And the best location is like schools or companies environment

Printing press is a very profitable business one can break even with in less than 6 months. If you have a good location and you also have some links to top come it will definitely pay you

Businesses and Individual I prefer a business in the market place because it's one of strategy of making money it is well known faster and easily patronize and through the owner it can get well manage with better people that will make it flourish for very long time.

Of course the location of your printing press business affects profits a lot. Imagine starting one in a remote village and one in the city center, which one will bring in customers most likely? The city one of course

Some businesses are completely dependent on locations to thrive; printing press is just one of those. I used to have two in my street, one shut up shop recently because it was cited in a silent environment with next to no office or school. The ones with printing press inside university compound in my area charge half of the money those in the city charge, yet they still make much more profit because of the sheer volume of work they do.

I once has a publishing house. I used to publish magazine, My magazine shut down because my liabilities increased and all of my partners just abandoned the business
In this case you should consider a new location for your business ,may be the reason why most of the partner abandon it is because of poor location and lack of proper management, you should think about doing it again if you're interested.

Indeed that is the reason the one in the city produce more pay than that of the one in the town, in the town individuals don't do quite a bit of printing contrasted with the city and finding such business in the town is a misuse of assets, I will exhort you migrate the one in the town to the city.

Dorm your post, the one in the village is closer to a high school. That's is the reason is generating more money. There is something called localisation in economics and this has just played out in the scenerios that you gave.

Printing press is one of the businesses that has been rendered less important by the advent of internet. if you can locate a place closer to where there is high concentration of schools, you are going to make a lot of money with your printing press business.

Of course location for a printing press business matters a lot when it comes to siting one anywhere. The best thing to do here is to do a feasibility study first on places that are viable for the business before siting it

Generally business centres such as printing press generates more revenue depending on the location,best locations are close to institutions,school environments.

U
Printing business is suitable in an industrial location or a location that understand the function of education because that is where you get a lot of people to deal with,all business are profitable but location is always difficult.
Yes! Your location for a printing press matters alot. I think closer to a schooling environment will bring you lots of profits

I don't think location can really affect the printing press Business. If you are in a local area and you are very good in this form of business, Clients will definitely come for you and make some deals with you

U

Yes! Your location for a printing press matters alot. I think closer to a schooling environment will bring you lots of profits
Schooling do not use materials more than some industries such as bank, in this case for me I would like to locate my business in a location that has a lot of banks and other industries, this will be profitable.

Schooling do not use materials more than some industries such as bank, in this case for me I would like to locate my business in a location that has a lot of banks and other industries, this will be profitable.
In our places such shop actually make good money specially in front of the banks and schools. People come there for their needs very frequently there. So I do think that it is also a good business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds