Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Printing Press and Location

Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to good location, it is the one of the factors that determines the sales of the products, so it is not only printing and press that needs good location but every business

Advertisement Placeholder
This business will only be suitable in an industrial location, a location in which you have access to thousands of people example could be plazas or computer village in Lagos ,a place you will have access to thousands of people who might be interested in the services you have to offer or near a school environment.

Printing press and locations matters a lot. This business should be located in locations close to churches, schools, and organisations.
The location of every business matters a lot.
A business should be located very close to its target market.
A printing press should be located in an area where the demand for it is high.

How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Location of the business must be the priority of a business before the business started and thats why most of the business out there suffers because they are not build on the right place, a printing press must be build in the city where people need them.
[automerge]1638975379[/automerge]
How does a location of business affect the productivity of that company? Am running two printing press one in a village but closer to an high school, the other in a city generating little profit compare to that in the village, this oppose my initial assumption that city printing press should generate more money that the one in a village

Does location of a printing press really count on the profit????
Location of the business must be the priority of a business before the business started and thats why most of the business out there suffers because they are not build on the right place, a printing press must be build in the city where people need them.

If you are creating a business that is going to be focused solely on printing then I don't think the location is going to matter very well. A lot of painting jobs usually require a lot of effort and as such people will always go for quality.

Location is an important factor when siting a printing press. You must situate it in a place where you are sure to get patronage. Not everybody needs the service offered by people who run printing press. A printing press business is best in an environment where there are many education centers

School environment is a good place to sale this kind of business cause students needs a place to print documents and information on every basis.

Well I think location could be a major factor in play here. The one located in the rural area is near a high school where there is a demand for the service. It might take a while but the one in the city would start to pull customers too.

Well I think location could be a major factor in play here. The one located in the rural area is near a high school where there is a demand for the service. It might take a while but the one in the city would start to pull customers too.
Location really plays a major role in a success of a business. There are some businesses that needs to sited near source of raw materials especially cement manufacturing companies need to be sited close to source of limestone.

That's true, but I think a school setting is the best place to setup such business in a rural area. And in most cases the competition is usually not much, though it can never be compared to the amount of traffic you would get when in a urban location.

It might be a little bit difficult to make sales with the location of your printing press business since you have it in the rural area. I will advise you to open a branch in the city so that you have more opportunity to make profit.

Location really plays a major role in a success of a business. There are some businesses that needs to sited near source of raw materials especially cement manufacturing companies need to be sited close to source of limestone.
I agree, some plants have to be close to the source, while in this case, especially a service delivery business, it needs to be located in high traffic areas.

Location of a business really matters ,most business are actually struggling to grow this period just because the owner started the business in the wrong location ,it's best for the owner to checkmate the location first before anything

Printing press and location,this is an idea of locating a printing company in a profitable area. This location is very important in printing press,this must be located in market area.

The reason is certainly the location and I believe the reason is this, the printing press location in the city will have lots of competition from other printers since it's in a high school location which will make your market share drop, while the one in the village has no competition whatsoever.
You just made a valid point competition is the major factor here. That of the village don't have no or much competitors. Another perspective is some urban centres are gradually going digital with less paper work and you know what that means to printer business.

If the printing press business is for the companies to have bulk orders like printing thousands of flyers or manual then the location of the printing press is not crucial. As long as the sales representative would be in constant communication with the clients for their orders then there will be no issue on the location of the printing press.

I agree, some plants have to be close to the source, while in this case, especially a service delivery business, it needs to be located in high traffic areas.
Actually I think some plants and other heavy manufacturing industries should be sited away from residential areas. This is to reduce the risk of environmental pollution or accidents.

If the location is not populated or it is not located in the Urban settlement it may be difficult for you to make profit, in any business not really this one the location play a very important factors and that is what we have to consider when establishing a business... yes location is very very important.

Location is the place where a firm decides to site its operations. Location decisions can have a big impact on costs and revenues. A business needs to good location, it is the one of the factors that determines the sales of the products, so it is not only printing and press that needs good location but every business
Naturally in starting a business, you must acquire the best location for you business in order to have a good turnover sales, so printing press should be located in a busy environment.

It will be good to set up a printing press business in places that have schools, library, and mostly in urban areas were people can easily patronise them, if you set such a business in a rural area there will be low or no patronage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds